The Truth Comes Out: Clinton State Department silenced Contractors on Benghazi security lapses

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Clinton State Department silenced them on Benghazi security lapses, contractors say

"Security at the State Department's Benghazi compound was so dire that another contractor was brought in to clean up the mess just two weeks before the 2012 terror attack – and was later pressured to keep quiet by a government bureaucrat under then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, according to two men from the American security company.

Brad Owens and Jerry Torres, of Torres Advanced Enterprise Solutions, say they faced pressure to stay silent and get on the same page with the State Department with regard to the security lapses that led to the deaths of four Americans."

'Bad decision-making from the top down..."

“...in her opinion, that guards should not be armed at U.S. embassies. She just made that blanket statement. … And she said that they weren't required in Benghazi."

"Owens, who had personally visited the Benghazi compound to assess security, was shocked. "Blue Mountain U.K. is a teeny, tiny, little security company registered in Wales that had never had a diplomatic security contract, had never done any high threat contracts anywhere else in the world that we've been able to find, much less in high threat areas for the U.S. government."

We pay billions for our military, CIA and FBI and only Hillary is blamed. The right wing in America - when they aren't Russian trolls or bots - is a joke, the obsession with one woman is bizarre and shows just how weak and frightened the right wing in America is. And how they are controlled by exaggerated BS. Russia must laugh at the naivety of the American right wing.

People have been dying around the Clintons for years… Why is that? LOL

We pay billions for our military, CIA and FBI and only Hillary is blamed. The right wing in America - when they aren't Russian trolls or bots - is a joke, the obsession with one woman is bizarre and shows just how weak and frightened the right wing in America is. And how they are controlled by exaggerated BS. Russia must laugh at the naivety of the American right wing.
or just how pissed off they are she gets away with shit they'd never be allowed to. it creates a divide when the hypocrisy is on display like that. you can dismiss it with snark, feel free. but it doesn't change the truth as to why people act the way they do. these groups were also following orders, can't really blame them anyway. blame the idiot giving them for their outcome and demand they accept responsibility for their decisions. as we would ANYONE in this position.

and since to the poster, everyone on the conservative side so far would LOVE to see her stay in control. sound frightened to you?

maybe you're just making shit up to make yourself feel better. funny how you say we pay billions for our military, CIA and FBI but yet somehow RUSSIA took control of 1/2 the country.

you don't find that a tad ironic and a whole lot self defeating?

Yet the Left blames Trump for all sorts of crazy things.

Like having real hair..

both blame the other side for all kinds of bullshit then turn around and defend their side for more or less the same thing.

highly entertaining at times when you pull your dogs from the race and just watch.

Like having real hair..
And little hands.

Like having real hair..
And little hands.
I wouldn't know that, I'm too busy laughing at his wig...

Like having real hair..
you mean hillary isn't a natural blonde at 80???

They die all over the world, yet the Clinton's are now God pulling your ticket...
Are the clintons worth dying for? Lol
Is it any worse than dying for any corporation?
do you ever try to connect the things you're saying to a singular point, or just lob out diversions and see what happens?

you know the implication is the clintons are having people killed. "dying for a corp" would only apply if the corp you mention is actively and secretly killing their employees.

swing and a snark miss.

Like having real hair..
Shes not there yet, my Mom is 74 and still has her blonde hair, I am 56 and still have mine....

You lost.

Suck on it.

They die all over the world, yet the Clinton's are now God pulling your ticket...
Are the clintons worth dying for? Lol
Is it any worse than dying for any corporation?
do you ever try to connect the things you're saying to a singular point, or just lob out diversions and see what happens?

you know the implication is the clintons are having people killed. "dying for a corp" would only apply if the corp you mention is actively and secretly killing their employees.

swing and a snark miss.
You have yet to prove along with anyone else that the Clinton's killed them or hired out the job...So you think that false allegations are a great diversion?

Like having real hair..
Shes not there yet, my Mom is 74 and still has her blonde hair, I am 56 and still have mine....
are you 100% sure all her hair is real and natural blonde?

link me man. you're so sure trumps hair is fake (lord i hope so, btw) but now you defend hillarys hair.

and at 52, my brown is slowly fading to clear...but i'm damn happy to have as much as i do. :)

Forum List

Back