The Truth About the West Bank

Liberty

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2009
colorado
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGYxLWUKwWo]‪Israel Palestinian Conflict: The Truth About the West Bank‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

The correct historical geographic name of the land is Israel, not the West Bank.

Now, you know:clap2:

Israeli propaganda in a nutshell.

Guess, again, shit for brains.

University of Chicago Oriental Institute---Empires in the Fertile Crescent: Ancient Assyria, Anatolia and Israel
Visitors will get a rare look at one of the most important geographic regions in the ancient Near East beginning January 29 with the opening of "Empires in the Fertile Crescent: Ancient Assyria, Anatolia and Israel," the newest galleries at the Museum of the Oriental Institute of the University of Chicago.

The galleries showcase artifacts that illustrate the power of these ancient civilizations, including sculptural representations of tributes demanded by kings of ancient Assyria, and some sources of continual fascination, such as a fragment of the Dead Sea Scrolls--one of the few examples in the United States.

"Visitors begin in Assyria, move across Anatolia and down the Mediterranean coast to the land of ancient Israel. The galleries also trace the conquests of the Assyrian empire across the Middle East and follow their trail to Israel."

The Israelites, who emerged as the dominant people of that region in about 975 B.C. are documented by many objects of daily life, a large stamp engraved with a biblical text and an ossuary (box for bones) inscribed in Hebrew.
Probably the most spectacular portion of the Megiddo gallery, however, is the Megiddo ivories. These exquisitely carved pieces of elephant tusks were inlays in furniture, and a particularly large piece was made into a game board.

Oriental Institute | Museum

PF you show where the vid is inaccurate and back it up with a history article database or something scholarly.

The correct historical geographic name of the land is Israel, not the West Bank.

Now, you know:clap2:

I think I know who you are. Funny how people have their little sayings. You're uthman7c aren't you? That explains a lot!!

Who hit you with that ugly stick, bitch?

I have a richer life than to be bothered with people like you but it is fun to see the deranged moving from forum to forum. I will leave you to work out your psychosis.

I think I know who you are. Funny how people have their little sayings. You're uthman7c aren't you? That explains a lot!!

Who hit you with that ugly stick, bitch?

I have a richer life than to be bothered with people like you but it is fun to see the deranged moving from forum to forum. I will leave you to work out your psychosis.

LOL, you have no friends and you're ugly. Have a nice life

Forum List

Back