Anti-Israel, Antisemitism-Promoting Harvard giving summer program in “occupied Palestinian territory”

That’s true. These “Jews” side with the people who seek their demise. Sort of like the Kapos in Hitler’s army.
You dare to compare "Kapos" (the voluntary KZ and Ghetto SS helpers) with Jews and Israelis who opt for a peaceful solution?

You are as antisemitic and totally distorted, as one can ever get.

The very way they term the location of their summer program - The West Bank - as “occupied Palestinian territory“ shows how indebted they are to their Arab benefactors. Also, what the hell is Palestinian Social Medicine?? More indoctrination for the antisemites that Harvard is breeding.

and the Nazis keep Nazing ..

Unless he really did give you that land.

And texts older and more recognized than any commie shitbird book you can come up with say that is exactly the case.

And that's how it is.

That text also had talking snakes and giants in it.
And claimed that the sun was held still in the sky. (We now know the sun doesn't move, but the earth rotates.)

That text is a collection of superstitions and absurdities...

Israel is a secular state that allows homo pride parades.
In recent polls 45% of Israeli citizens self identified a non religious.
Thank you for sharing that, Sunni Man. I hope peace can be established in the Middle East. Right now, things see very explosive in the vicinity. I've always hoped our world could be a place where men consider men of other religions could be more like brothers, each looking out for the other, but all there has been in my life is blowing each other up, and last year it was worse than ever, and this year there's just killing blindly, not breaking bread together nor is there any emphasizing each other's strong points and no white flags of peace riding up the flagpoles. I'm glad you're here sharing what you know that we've never known. One of the most important things in the world is brotherly love, and I'm going to pray very hard for understanding and the development of peace, lending former enemies a hand when one or the other needs help, and on the short present, an end to bombings and shootings in Gaza and Israel. I taught this to my church's children when I was assigned to organize a childrens choir there, and I hope the world will encourage those who've lost loved ones to war will do all they can to bring about peace and a determination to do good to each other. They can't hear each other over the fireworks lately.

Anyway, here's the little song I taught our church's children, and it was years and years ago:

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing that, Sunni Man. I hope peace can be established in the Middle East. Right now, things see very explosive in the vicinity. I've always hoped our world could be a place where men consider men of other religions could be more like brothers, each looking out for the other, but all there has been in my life is blowing each other up, and last year it was worse than ever, and this year there's just killing blindly, not breaking bread together nor is there any emphasizing each other's strong points and no white flags of peace riding up the flagpoles. I'm glad you're here sharing what you know that we've never known. One of the most important things in the world is brotherly love, and I'm going to pray very hard for understanding and the development of peace, lending former enemies a hand when one or the other needs help, and on the short present, an end to bombings and shootings in Gaza and Israel. I taught this to my church's children when I was assigned to organize a childrens choir there, and I hope the world will encourage those who've lost loved ones to war will do all they can to bring about peace and a determination to do good to each other. They can't hear each other over the fireworks lately.

Anyway, here's the little song I taught our church's children, and it was years and years ago:

That’s a beautiful song, which I’ve heard before, but remember: it is the Palestinians who don’t want peace. They were offered deals by Israel before and they turned them down.

Why? Because their hate for Jews is stronger than their wish for peace, and their goal is the eradication of Israel.

That’s a beautiful song, which I’ve heard before, but remember: it is the Palestinians who don’t want peace. They were offered deals by Israel before and they turned them down.

Why? Because their hate for Jews is stronger than their wish for peace, and their goal is the eradication of Israel.
Sometimes Peace is another word for "Surrender".

The "Peace" that the Zionists want is for Palestinians to acquiesce to the theft of their land. (And, no, don't give me any speeches about how they "legally" acquired that land, because it's bullshit.)

Sometimes Peace is another word for "Surrender".

The "Peace" that the Zionists want is for Palestinians to acquiesce to the theft of their land. (And, no, don't give me any speeches about how they "legally" acquired that land, because it's bullshit.)

The "Peace" that the Zionists want is for Palestinians to acquiesce to the theft of their land.

Israel didn't steal Ottoman land. The Palestinians could have had some of that Ottoman land as well, instead they were whiny twats. They pouted and stomped and said they deserved it all. How'd that work for them? Is their eventual state going to be as large as it would have been in 1948? Or smaller? Much, much smaller?

Israel didn't steal Ottoman land. The Palestinians could have had some of that Ottoman land as well, instead they were whiny twats. They pouted and stomped and said they deserved it all. How'd that work for them? Is their eventual state going to be as large as it would have been in 1948? Or smaller? Much, much smaller?
See, you can't help yourself, can you?

You can come up with all kinds of reasons why it was cool for the Jews to swindle, steal or take over Palestinian land, but that's what they did, and the Palestinians aren't cool with it.

Don't come whining to me when they do something about it.

See, you can't help yourself, can you?

You can come up with all kinds of reasons why it was cool for the Jews to swindle, steal or take over Palestinian land, but that's what they did, and the Palestinians aren't cool with it.

Don't come whining to me when they do something about it.

The Palestinians never had any land.

Forum List

Back