The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Show me the statute that says that’s illegal.
Are you fucking kidding me? Any time you enter property without explicit permission, it’s trespassing at a minimum. If you break down doors, windows, etc. to do it, it becomes breaking and entering as well.

You have to know that.

Are you fucking kidding me? Any time you enter property without explicit permission, it’s trespassing at a minimum. If you break down doors, windows, etc. to do it, it becomes breaking and entering as well.

You have to know that.

Where did he say go in without permission? And who went in because he said go in?

Even many normal Trump supporters don't want to admit there is a significant, loud and relatively powerful component of their movement that is a radical fringe.

Even now you're trying to find a scapegoat to blame for the crazy Trump cultists threatening Epps unfairly. It was the media that made them do it!
I'm trying to find a scapegoat for the Trump cultists threatening Epps unfairly? Wow... lol You don't even have the ability to understand what I said. You're just not very bright.

I'm trying to find a scapegoat for the Trump cultists threatening Epps unfairly? Wow... lol You don't even have the ability to understand what I said. You're just not very bright.
This is you blaming the media for forcing Trump supporters to look for a scapegoat.
Or were all Trump supporters there labeled the same way and called insurrectionists by people like you, every democrat in office, and every mainstream media outlet? Which made them feel like they did need a scapegoat?
Maybe you need to think before you type.

8fccb2baf3d41d30469031c2e4615e31.jpg

-----------------------------------------------

I demur.
If you wanted Epps to be the subject of your sentence.....then maybe you should have used "who". Instead of 'whom'.
YOU....wrote a confusing sentence.
I merely attempted to add context.
You can try this next time: Epps is the only dude in a red hat who you will defend'.

But, to give you your due, you may be right in pointing out the lack of defenders within the responsible American cohort.
So, though you got to it rather obliquely, you are right in that no patriotic American is going to defend those other insurrectionists who were wearing red MAGA hats.

At the end of the day, if you are offended by that, or my shiny pictures, that is regrettable.

But, moving beyond your concerns over who was wearing a red MAGA hat on January 6th, those photos and many more, amply illustrate that the January 6th insurrectionists, seditionists, violent attackers were majorly MAGA RWNJ.
Or alternatively, as has been frequently posited on this venue ---they were Zionist cross-dressing Queens who were doing a false-flag thingy so that blame for all those attacks and injuries to the uniformed police would be blamed on Don Trump.
Piss up a rope, dishonest fucking asshole.

Then I would assume you'll be calling for the immediate release of those who entered the capitol....
You’re deflecting. Can you post the legal statute that Ray Epps is guilty of committing or not?

Several of your fellow Trumpsters have already failed to do this. You don’t look like you’re able to do it either.

You have to know that.
Did Ray Epps enter the Capitol? Did Ray Epps break down any doors, windows, etc?

No, that was you not understanding the point of what I said.
I understand it perfectly, you just don’t have the honesty to admit it.

Or maybe you didn’t actually write what you intended to.

Either way not my problem.

What is certain is that you will claim Im wrong but never explain what you actually meant. Again. It’s the dishonesty thing.

No. Instead he encouraged others to commit those crimes. And that is illegal.
any person who makes a serious effort to induce someone to commit a crime of violence is a dangerous person, and their act deserves criminal sanctions whether or not the crime of violence is committed."

He didn’t encourage others to committ a crime of violence.

This is not a misdemeanor...

Neither is this...

Your dream of imprisoning Trump supporters is not being successful in the courts...As of last January, (if you have something more recent, please post it) Politico analyzed the plea deals, and sentences up to then....They said:

"Of the dozens of people who have been sentenced, fewer than half have received prison time for their actions in the days surrounding the riot.

That’s in part because many of those sentenced so far were only convicted of illegally entering the Capitol building, and were not involved in the more violent and destructive aspects related to storming the building. Only seven defendants have been sentenced for felony charges, as of late December.

Among those defendants who are being incarcerated, their stints in prison are often somewhat brief. The median prison sentence was 45 days, as of Jan. 1."

Hmmm...That doesn't scream felony to me....They go further...

"More than 150 people have pleaded guilty to storming the Capitol on Jan. 6, but relatively few defendants have received prison time for their role in the insurrection."

"The bulk of the sentences to date have been for relatively low-level offenses. The most common charge pleaded to, by far, is illegally parading or demonstrating in the Capitol, a misdemeanor..."

Axios reports last June:

"246 of those that have pled guilty have done so to misdemeanors, 59 have pled guilty to felonies, and 19 to charges of assaulting law enforcement officials."

Then we have ABC news this last October....

"The Justice Department says 412 people have pleaded guilty to a "variety" of federal charges with approximately 100 pleading guilty to felonies and another 313 have pleaded guilty to misdemeanors. DOJ says another 21 people have been found guilty at trial."

So, I'm seeing a trend....

You have about 25% that are/were the instigators, causing violence, and attacking police, and causing damage, and the vast bulk of the others committing misdemeanors...Certainly NOT the catastrophic insurrection you drama queens tried to make it out to be.

Now, there's another part of this that needs to be addressed....We aren't being told how many who have been arrested awaiting trial, are there some 2.5 years later with no resolution....If the bulk of these charged are either pleading guilty of misdemeanors, or being found guilty of misdemeanors, then their civil rights are being violated....This needs to be addressed.

any person who makes a serious effort to induce someone to commit a crime of violence is a dangerous person, and their act deserves criminal sanctions whether or not the crime of violence is committed."

Rioting is violent. Shoving officers so you can break into a building is violence.

By the way - aren’t you the same fascist who insisted for the past 3 years that Trump should be charged with “inciting an insurrection”? :rolleyes:

Watching you move the goalposts every time you post is hilarious

XC: “Ray Epps NEVER encouraged anyone to anything”

(We post video proving he did)

XC: “Ok - Ray Epps did encourage everyone to commit a crime but that’s NOT illegal”

(We post laws proving it is)

XC: “Ok - it is illegal but Ray Epps NEVER encouraged anyone to commit violence”

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Rioting is violent. Shoving officers so you can break into a building is violence.

By the way - aren’t you the same fascist who insisted for the past 3 years that Trump should be charged with “inciting an insurrection”? :rolleyes:
Show me where he incited people to riot. Show me where he incited people to shove officers to break into a building.

Quote where I said that Trump should be charged with inciting an insurrection.

Forum List

Back