The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

Not necessarily what you think. And you put words he didn't say in quotes as though he said them. Quite dishonest. Now you're making up excuses for why you did that.
that's rich, you calling someone dishonest.....Look buddy, you tell me, what are you doing if you "push back" against someone who you think is saying something wrong...Easy, it's defending....Case closed troll...

It's laughable because no matter how you denigrate those who oppose your ideology, we have come to learn that what ever it is that you people insist about "the right" is exactly what you are, or are doing....You've collectively trashed civility, trashed law and order, corrupted the government, including the judiciary, and are hell bent on destroying this country....

Is that good enough for you?
I see you have nothing to say about Epps, huh.

Why do they need a scapegoat if it was just a radical fringe that doesn't represent them at all? Or were all Trump supporters there labeled the same way and called insurrectionists by people like you, every democrat in office, and every mainstream media outlet? Which made them feel like they did need a scapegoat?
Even many normal Trump supporters don't want to admit there is a significant, loud and relatively powerful component of their movement that is a radical fringe.

Even now you're trying to find a scapegoat to blame for the crazy Trump cultists threatening Epps unfairly. It was the media that made them do it!

Oh, so you can easily tell when a Trump supporter is a cultist or not? What percentage of Trump supporters are cultists?
Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it isn't. I have no idea what percentage of Trump supporters are cultists. I believe they're quite overrepresented on this board.

that's rich, you calling someone dishonest.....Look buddy, you tell me, what are you doing if you "push back" against someone who you think is saying something wrong...Easy, it's defending....Case closed troll...

No, because we're not pushing back on Epps. No one but Epps and his family gives a shit about Epps. We're pushing back on the unfounded, rightarded idiocy that the FBI incited the insurgency.

Capiche?

Then I would assume you'll be calling for the immediate release of those who entered the capitol....

Why? Anyone who went into the Capitol and/or assaulted police should be so charged.

Why? Anyone who went into the Capitol and/or assaulted police should be so charged.
I really don't have a problem with that....Being in the Capitol is a misdemeanor, now assaulting Cops? That's a different story, and I don't support that...So, seperate them, and if they are still being held going on two and a half years, then let them go if they only committed a misdemeanor, they other ones? Hell, throw the book at them.....Fair enough?

And the only dude wearing a red hat on that day, whom you moonbats will defend to your deaths.
Way to stop at the comma, and change the entire meaning of what I said, asshole.
-----------------------------------------------

I demur.
If you wanted Epps to be the subject of your sentence.....then maybe you should have used "who". Instead of 'whom'.
YOU....wrote a confusing sentence.
I merely attempted to add context.
You can try this next time: Epps is the only dude in a red hat who you will defend'.

But, to give you your due, you may be right in pointing out the lack of defenders within the responsible American cohort.
So, though you got to it rather obliquely, you are right in that no patriotic American is going to defend those other insurrectionists who were wearing red MAGA hats.

At the end of the day, if you are offended by that, or my shiny pictures, that is regrettable.

But, moving beyond your concerns over who was wearing a red MAGA hat on January 6th, those photos and many more, amply illustrate that the January 6th insurrectionists, seditionists, violent attackers were majorly MAGA RWNJ.
Or alternatively, as has been frequently posited on this venue ---they were Zionist cross-dressing Queens who were doing a false-flag thingy so that blame for all those attacks and injuries to the uniformed police would be blamed on Don Trump.

-----------------------------------------------

I demur.
If you wanted Epps to be the subject of your sentence.....then maybe you should have used "who". Instead of 'whom'.
YOU....wrote a confusing sentence.
I merely attempted to add context.
You can try this next time: Epps is the only dude in a red hat who you will defend'.

But, to give you your due, you may be right in pointing out the lack of defenders within the responsible American cohort.
So, though you got to it rather obliquely, you are right in that no patriotic American is going to defend those other insurrectionists who were wearing red MAGA hats.

At the end of the day, if you are offended by that, or my shiny pictures, that is regrettable.

But, moving beyond your concerns over who was wearing a red MAGA hat on January 6th, those photos and many more, amply illustrate that the January 6th insurrectionists, seditionists, violent attackers were majorly MAGA RWNJ.
Or alternatively, as has been frequently posited on this venue ---they were Zionist cross-dressing Queens who were doing a false-flag thingy so that blame for all those attacks and injuries to the uniformed police would be blamed on Don Trump.
What a profoud.....er', I mean pretentious post, as usual.

:rolleyes:

I really don't have a problem with that....Being in the Capitol is a misdemeanor, now assaulting Cops? That's a different story, and I don't support that...So, seperate them, and if they are still being held going on two and a half years, then let them go if they only committed a misdemeanor, they other ones? Hell, throw the book at them.....Fair enough?

This is not a misdemeanor...

Neither is this...

PEACEFULLY!!! He stressed it over and over. They were going to the Capital “peaceful”. It was going to be a “peaceful demonstration”.
Sweetie…there is no such thing as “Breaking and Entering peacefully”.

There is no such thing as “Trespassing peacefully”.

Those are both crimes whether you do them “peacefully” or not - and he encouraged a mob to commit those crimes over and over and over.

President Trump said "Peacefully too, and you people won't accept it....
President Trump didn’t say “break into the Capitol building”. It’s 100% legal to say “protest at place X or place Y”.

Breaking and entering is a crime. And encouraging others to commit a crime is a crime itself (it shouldn’t be, but sadly, it is).

Sweetie…there is no such thing as “Breaking and Entering peacefully”.

There is no such thing as “Trespassing peacefully”.

Those are both crimes whether you do them “peacefully” or not - and he encouraged a mob to commit those crimes over and over and over.

So they should throw the proverbial book at all of the Trumptards who went into the Capitol, huh?

If only a quarter of the MAGrats
The kind of comment a devout fascist with a virtue signaling Ukraine flag in their profile, would make :laugh:

It’s so funny how all of you pussies try to convince yourselves you’re doing something to help by changing your profile picture and then sitting on your fat assess in front of the tv for the next 12 months.

Do you “care” Lesh? Do you? Then get off USMB, go over to Ukraine, and take up arms against Russia. Otherwise, stop being a virtue-signaling douche and take down the flag, cause you clearly don’t “care” all that much.

Forum List

Back