The truth about Ray Epps, right wing punching bag

But, according to you, he's a part of this supposed "cult".... Why would they be threatening him?

Because he's telling them their conspiracies about him are false. Which means it's others, not him, who led insurrectionists into the Capitol. That reeeeeally pisses off MAGAts.

He doesn’t have to be “solely” responsible to be a scapegoat, although I’ve seen plenty of weirdos claiming he was “the main guy” in one form or another.

The right has been looking for scapegoats since the riot occurred. At first they claimed it was Antifa, but that’s less common than claiming the riot was instigated by the government.

Why do they need a scapegoat if it was just a radical fringe that doesn't represent them at all? Or were all Trump supporters there labeled the same way and called insurrectionists by people like you, every democrat in office, and every mainstream media outlet? Which made them feel like they did need a scapegoat?

LOL....That's laughable....Face it, he was an FBI plant, put there to incite, for the narrative.....

Oh? When he said, tomorrow, we go into the Capitol, who listened to him...?

Because he's telling them their conspiracies about him are false. Which means it's others, not him, who led insurrectionists into the Capitol. That reeeeeally pisses off MAGAts.
The very fact that liberals are defending him, points to exactly why he's a liar, and a plant for the FBI....If he were just some MAGA dude, you'd hate him, and want him jailed....

The very fact that liberals are defending him, points to exactly why he's a liar, and a plant for the FBI....If he were just some MAGA dude, you'd hate him, and want him jailed....
We're not defending Epps. We're just pushing back against the right wing lies about him.
And the only people that should be in jail are those who break the law, on the left or right, no difference.

ie: whether they agree with you eh?

No, it's about believing in things which lack proof. Such as Epps was an FBI plant... or the election was stolen... or Dominion is Smartmatic... or Trump's inaugural crowd was bigger than Obama's... or (my favorite) Obama was born in Kenya...

But you didn’t. You saw him whisper. You don’t know that he told him to break down the barrier. You made that up.

This is the problem with you guys. You take one fact, add on a lie and pretend like the whole thing can never be questioned.
So do ‘you guys’

The reason Liberal's defend him is because there's no evidence he was connected to the FBI and the right, UNWILLING to accept their own are responsible for storming the Capitol and assaulting police, are trying to blame others ... from Antifa, to BLM, to the federal government. The party of personal responsibility is merely seeking yet again to blame someone else.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, here's two more: (on the right)

dd1e79cd5232d9ecdb4d4eb755dab081

And then, a few more:

5ffe3255a8de7700187d389b

And then a whole bunch:

maxresdefault.jpg
Way to stop at the comma, and change the entire meaning of what I said, asshole.

Ask his handlers at the FBI....

Since the FBI has no denied Epps worked with them or for them on at least two occasions, you appear delusional insisting that's not true. Regardless, I'm not aware of anyone from the FBI being here so I'm asking you... who listened to him? From the videos I saw, the people near him jeered him for saying that. Did anyone at all listen to him and enter the Capitol because he said to?

I didn’t say anything about Trump.

Thanks for admitting that you’re a little bitch who can’t post the statute that Epps is guilty of committing. Deflect away.

Epps, the only insurrectionist who lead the charge into the Capitol but was never charged....interesting

We're not defending Epps. We're just pushing back against the right wing lies about him.
And the only people that should be in jail are those who break the law, on the left or right, no difference.
That's the funniest thing I've read in here today....

"We're not defending Epps, we're just defending him...."

Wait, what? lol

That's the funniest thing I've read in here today....

"We're not defending Epps, we're just defending him...."

Wait, what? lol

LOL

Even funnier is you changing what dudmuck said and then laughing at what you said, not at what he actually said. You even put words he DIDN'T say in quotes as though he did say that.

LOL

Even funnier is you changing what dudmuck said and then laughing at what you said, not at what he actually said. You even put words he DIDN'T say in quotes as though he did say that.
If you "push back" against something, are you not defending that something? dumbass....

Forum List

Back