More lies from the anti-gun extremists….

I'm sure you enjoy being a nihilist... it's come to characterize your movement.
The freedom to end your life if you find it unbearable is the ultimate freedom and everyone should support it. I don’t favor suicide as it tends to be a permanent solution to temporary problems, but I can see many cases where I would seriously consider it. There are many incurable and very painful diseases for instance.

I'm sure you enjoy being a nihilist... it's come to characterize your movement.

The only movement I have is every morning.

You have a pathological need to control people.

It is an absolute right to decide if you live or die. PERIOD

And I'd say I agree with Camus more than Nietzsche

The freedom to end your life if you find it unbearable is the ultimate freedom and everyone should support it. I don’t favor suicide as it tends to be a permanent solution to temporary problems, but I can see many cases where I would seriously consider it. There are many incurable and very painful diseases for instance.

And we have the technology to ease people's pain until they pass. Still no excuse. The last thing we want is for suicide to become acceptable... because big insurance will push that as the first treatment option.

The only movement I have is every morning.

You have a pathological need to control people.

It is an absolute right to decide if you live or die. PERIOD

And I'd say I agree with Camus more than Nietzsche

To quote a Fish Called Wanda - An Ape can read philosophy, he just doesn't understand it.

Look, man, I get it.... 23,000 gun suicides make the gun fetishists look bad.

And we have the technology to ease people's pain until they pass. Still no excuse. The last thing we want is for suicide to become acceptable... because big insurance will push that as the first treatment option.

To quote a Fish Called Wanda - An Ape can read philosophy, he just doesn't understand it.

And just as many suicides without guns but you don't seem to care about those.

Suicide is not a gun issue never was never will be.

An hey at least I read philosophy you should try it.

Yes, it is... because it makes suicide too easy.

Tell that to the Japanese, South Koreans, Chinese and most of Europe and Canada... they kill themselves without guns more than we do with guns

The Brady Bill came as a result of Reagan getting shot and it was like they had it ready already and shot Reagan to implement it.

The ATF should have been disbanded when prohibition was repealed.
And John Hinkley Sr was a former business associate of Bush. Neal Bush had a dinner party with Mike Hinkley (brother of the shooter) the night of the shooting.

China knows our military has been pussified by liberals but they fear a heavily armed american cvilian cant blame the democrats for wanting to get rid of guns to benifit their chinese bosses

And John Hinkley Sr was a former business associate of Bush. Neal Bush had a dinner party with Mike Hinkley (brother of the shooter) the night of the shooting.
That surely plays into what I've been thinking. Reagan was shot only 70 days into his 1st term.

Voila! All of a sudden H.W. Bush is running things.

I doubt they meant for Reagan to live.

Actually, the Chinese have been around for thousands of years, and they'll be around thousands of years after we are gone.

In its current form, China has only been around for about 74 years. Most people live at least that long.

America, in its present form, has been around for almost two and a half centuries. We were here long before they were, and with any luck, we will still be here long after present China has collapsed and been replaced with something else.

The Chinese don't have to take us over... they already own all our debt.
No they don't

5.5 trillion of our debt is held by foreign countries and China owns 870 billion which is second to Japan

In its current form, China has only been around for about 74 years. Most people live at least that long.

Uh, no, China has been around as a culture with a language and a history since the Shang Dynasty (1600 BCE). Maybe since the Xia Dynasty (2100 BCE). The Communists are merely another dynasty.

America, in its present form, has been around for almost two and a half centuries. We were here long before they were, and with any luck, we will still be here long after present China has collapsed and been replaced with something else.

Actually, I do not see America lasting that long. It's becoming clearer that there are two Americas, and your side can't co-exist with our side without trying to impose yourselves on us.

As for forms of government, our Democracy is failing miserably when someone like Trump can become president despite being rejected by the people, can completely fuck things up, get thrown out on his can, attempt to overthrow the government, and get away with it.

China, on the other hand, might well be the world's first functioning Technocracy. While Democracy is government by the lowest common denominator, Technocracy promotes the best and the brightest. We elect complete morons like AOC and MTG. (Being bipartisan here).

Forum List

Back