The Trump MAGA supporters are a lot like Joe Biden

I wasn’t fired from my job, thanks to conservative judges on courts that overturned it.

So what was that about my job performance?

Millions of other people weren‘t as lucky and were fired from their jobs though.
The airlines canned or forced to retire many employees, then the dumass Buttgig comes in and whines about their terrible service later.
Truly moronic.

I wasn’t fired from my job, thanks to conservative judges on courts that overturned it.

So what was that about my job performance?

Millions of other people weren‘t as lucky and were fired from their jobs though.
I have advice for all. Figure out what you can do and don't blame the government or anything or anybody for your problems.

Life is not fair. Unfair stuff happens all the time.

Do what you can to change unfair situations but spend most of your time figuring out what you can do under the circumstances.

Don't whine, do something.

I have advice for all. Figure out what you can do and don't blame the government or anything or anybody for your problems.

Do what you can to change unfair situations but spend most of your time figuring out what you can do under the circumstances.

So the people who can't walk our city streets should blame themselves? The people killed by an illegal. Their family should blame that person that was killed?

Can you possibly say anything dumber? I seriously doubt it, pinhead.

I did, I supported Trump and conservatives who would protect my rights, and they did. You can cry about it all you want. Your guy enacted forced experimental medical injections and you commies fully supported it. And you can’t imagine why everyone hates you.

The Trump MAGA supporters are a lot like Joe Biden.
Joe Biden feels Hunter Biden can do no wrong.
Trump MAGA supporters feel Donald Trump can do no wrong.
Both Hunter Biden and Donald Trump do a lot wrong.
Both are immoral criminals.
They died three years ago and no one told them?

So the people who can't walk our city streets should blame themselves? The people killed by an illegal. Their family should blame that person that was killed?

Can you possibly say anything dumber? I seriously doubt it, pinhead.
I didn't say that. You are projecting things from your mind.

I feel the safety in our streets is out of control for many reasons.
But I am not going to stop my life until it is fixed.
I find a way to work as best as I can to keep me and my family's life as normal and safe as possible.

In the mean time I am doing what I can to deal with the issues causing our streets to be so dangerous.
  • I support more assets for the police
  • I believe laws have to be enforced and exceptions cannot be given to drug addicts and others.
  • Something has to be done about the availabilty of guns to so many people who should not have them
  • I support the congress getting off their ass and pass immigration reform
  • The iossues at the border have to be dealt with but ther are many other issues that effect the safety on our streets

There is a lot to do but my main focus is to do the best I can for me and my family with the world the way it is. I do not want to be one of those spend their life waiting for the world to be the way they want it. WHINERS

The Trump MAGA supporters are a lot like Joe Biden.
Joe Biden feels Hunter Biden can do no wrong.
Trump MAGA supporters feel Donald Trump can do no wrong.
Both Hunter Biden and Donald Trump do a lot wrong.
Both are immoral criminals.
That's some interesting "logic" you have there.

I did, I supported Trump and conservatives who would protect my rights, and they did. You can cry about it all you want. Your guy enacted forced experimental medical injections and you commies fully supported it. And you can’t imagine why everyone hates you.
YOU ACT LIKE TRUMP IS THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.
Dream on. It is like believing in Santa Claus

I feel Trump is an immoral, unethical, nacissist who is a danger to our country. I will do everything I can to prevent him from being elected but I don't think Biden or any Democrat or Republican will take care of all of the US problems or my personal problems.
PEOPLE WHO PUT THEIR HOPE ON A PERSON AS OPPOSED TO OUR SYSTEM, PUT THE PERSON ABOVE THE COUNTRY.

That is what drives me crazy about Trump MAGA supporters. Trump is your messiah. Very sick.

I didn't say that. You are projecting things from your mind.

I feel the safety in our streets is out of control for many reasons.
But I am not going to stop my life until it is fixed.
I find a way to work as best as I can to keep me and my family's life as normal and safe as possible.

In the mean time I am doing what I can to deal with the issues causing our streets to be so dangerous.
  • I support more assets for the police
  • I believe laws have to be enforced and exceptions cannot be given to drug addicts and others.
  • Something has to be done about the availabilty of guns to so many people who should not have them
  • I support the congress getting off their ass and pass immigration reform
  • The iossues at the border have to be dealt with but ther are many other issues that effect the safety on our streets

There is a lot to do but my main focus is to do the best I can for me and my family with the world the way it is. I do not want to be one of those spend their life waiting for the world to be the way they want it. WHINERS
It does not matter what you support. The people you support do not agree with you.

It does not matter what you support. The people you support do not agree with you.
I do not look to a person as the only answer, I look at many different people as being an improvement over Biden and so much better than Trump, it cannot be adequately expressed.
The alternatives are both Democrats and Republicans.

The people I support do not agree with you nor you with them. They may or may not agree with me. "The people you support do not agree with you." What a stupid statement.

There is no politician that I agree with 100% unlike Trum cult members and Trump.

I do not look to a person as the only answer, I look at many different people as being an improvement over Biden and so much better than Trump, it cannot be adequately expressed.
The alternatives are both Democrats and Republicans.

The people I support do not agree with you nor you with them. They may or may not agree with me. "The people you support do not agree with you." What a stupid statement.

There is no politician that I agree with 100% unlike Trum cult members and Trump.
:th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

YOU ACT LIKE TRUMP IS THE ANSWER TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS.
Dream on. It is like believing in Santa Claus

I feel Trump is an immoral, unethical, nacissist who is a danger to our country. I will do everything I can to prevent him from being elected but I don't think Biden or any Democrat or Republican will take care of all of the US problems or my personal problems.
PEOPLE WHO PUT THEIR HOPE ON A PERSON AS OPPOSED TO OUR SYSTEM, PUT THE PERSON ABOVE THE COUNTRY.

That is what drives me crazy about Trump MAGA supporters. Trump is your messiah. Very sick.
IMG_4863.jpeg

Forum List

Back