The Trump MAGA supporters are a lot like Joe Biden

The Trump MAGA supporters are a lot like Joe Biden.
Joe Biden feels Hunter Biden can do no wrong.
Trump MAGA supporters feel Donald Trump can do no wrong.
Both Hunter Biden and Donald Trump do a lot wrong.
Both are immoral criminals.

rretarded.jpg

Last edited:
Difference is there is zero proof President Trump has actually done anything wrong.

Meanwhile your guy Hunter filmed himself trafficking prostitutes and playing with kids, as well as texting/emails to Joe about his corrupt business deals. Hunter was part of a criminal organization to accept bribes in exchange for favors from the Big Guy.

I know a great number of Trump supporters and not one of them thinks Trump can do no wrong.
It's telling when the useful idiots try to tie the opponent to their failing candidate.

Difference is there is zero proof President Trump has actually done anything wrong.

Meanwhile your guy Hunter filmed himself trafficking prostitutes and playing with kids, as well as texting/emails to Joe about his corrupt business deals. Hunter was part of a criminal organization to accept bribes in exchange for favors from the Big Guy.
You are a Trump supporter for sure; "Trump can do no wrong".
Trump takes advantage of people like you.

One is certainly a proven felon, the other has no proof against him nor has he done anything wrong.

Most Trump supporters can form coherent sentences, walk and ride a bike, haven't been grifting off of

Americans for 50 years in political office and not doing a damn thing positive, and don't lust after little girls.

So no, MAGA supporters are NOT a lot like Joe Biden. Not at all. :nono:

Trump added more to the national debt than any President in 4 years, ever. You can mini pick successes Trump had but overall, he was a failed President to all but his cult members, His biggest failing was lack of leadership durring the COVID epidemic. Educate yourself. But Cult members cannot handle the truth.

• The economy lost 2.9 million jobs. The unemployment rate increased by 1.6 percentage points to 6.3%
  • After-tax corporate profits went up, and the stock market set new records. The S&P 500 index rose 67.8%.
  • The international trade deficit Trump promised to reduce went up. The U.S. trade deficit in goods and services in 2020 was the highest since 2008 and increased 40.5% from 2016.
  • The number of people lacking health insurance rose by 3 million.
  • The federal debt held by the public went up, from $14.4 trillion to $21.6 trillion.
  • Home prices rose 27.5%, and the homeownership rate increased 2.1 percentage points to 65.8%.
  • Illegal immigration increased. Apprehensions at the Southwest border rose 14.7% last year compared with 2016.
  • Coal production declined 26.5%, and coal-mining jobs dropped by 16.7%. Carbon emissions from energy consumption dropped 11.5%.
  • Handgun production rose 12.5% last year compared with 2016, setting a new record.
  • The murder rate last year rose to the highest level since 1997

Most Trump supporters can form coherent sentences, walk and ride a bike, haven't been grifting off of

Americans for 50 years in political office and not doing a damn thing positive, and don't lust after little girls.

So no, MAGA supporters are NOT a lot like Joe Biden. Not at all. :nono:
That is a fair and balanced critique of Trump supporters vs Trump detractors; by a brainwashed Trump cult member.

I know it is a huge accomplishment for Trump supporters to be able to walk, ride a bike and on occasion be able to speak coherently. I am not criticizing Trump supporters for those abilities. I encourage them. It is some of the best things you do.

You are a Trump supporter for sure; "Trump can do no wrong".
Trump takes advantage of people like you.
Trump didn’t try to get me fired from my job like Joe Biden did with his illegal and unconstitutional Vax mandates. So spare me the “he’s taking advantage of you” crap. I know damned well who has my best interest at hand, and it is not the Satanic Senile Pedophile you worship.

Trump didn’t try to get me fired from my job like Joe Biden did with his illegal and unconstitutional Vax mandates. So spare me the “he’s taking advantage of you” crap. I know damned well who has my best interest at hand, and it is not the Satanic Senile Pedophile you worship.
I an sorry you were fired from your job.
It very well be your performance and nothing to do with mandates.
If you continue to look outside of yourself, you will never fix your issues.
You are the answer to your problems, not someone in government.

Wow that is deep. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

I an sorry you were fired from your job.
It very well be your performance and nothing to do with mandates.
If you continue to look outside of yourself, you will never fix your issues.
You are the answer to your problems, not someone in government.
I wasn’t fired from my job, thanks to conservative judges on courts that overturned it.

So what was that about my job performance?

Millions of other people weren‘t as lucky and were fired from their jobs though.

Forum List

Back