The Trump Inauguration is a combination of everything liberals hate and despise...

When will the liberal 'War on Fireworks' ends!? :crybaby:

Trump WILL NOT be BOWING to foreign kings and emperors. The President of the United States is NOT supposed to acknowledge a foreign leader as outranking him. Obama DID NOT KNOW THAT.
He can't bow, he has a bad back...and a big belly...

His back cant be all that bad. He puts Barry's golf game to shame.
Then you can bitch when he goes golfing as president...

I'll bitch if he goes golfing during a tragic event.
I got a feeling that wont happen.

Is Trump still begging people to attend, offering free tickets? No matter. He'll just command the cameras not to show the empty seats.

He's already doing the "I never wanted stupid celebrity poopyheads to come to my party anyways, because I'm such a serious guy who has so much work to do."

More interesting here is that the closer the event gets, the louder the conservatives weep. You think they'd be happy, but instead they seem to be more miserable than they've ever been. I think it's dawning on them, that now they have to own all of their screwups.

Is Trump still begging people to attend, offering free tickets? No matter. He'll just command the cameras not to show the empty seats.

He's already doing the "I never wanted stupid celebrity poopyheads to come to my party anyways, because I'm such a serious guy who has so much work to do."

More interesting here is that the closer the event gets, the louder the conservatives weep. You think they'd be happy, but instead they seem to be more miserable than they've ever been. I think it's dawning on them, that now they have to own all of their screwups.

Place was packed.
More fake news from the left.

Do they have fireworks at your "Pride" events?

I wouldn't know. Every year when my city has their pride event I am in West Virginia at a family reunion.

No longer called "Gay Pride" because you've invited in every manner of sexual deviant into your coalition, including men who want to legalize their sexual relations with underaged children.

The Pedophile Elephant in the Gay Activist Closet Voice of Revolution |

Have I now? Bearing more false witness again you sanctimonious twat?

Patriotic songs, country bands, the American military, fireworks, the American flag, and...

DONALD TRUMP!!!

Liberals watching this must be blowing their brains out in sheer depression that America is Great Again!!!

Patriotic songs, country bands, the American military, fireworks, the American flag, and...bloated, old, fat, white men with a sense of entitlement..

Patriotic songs, country bands, the American military, fireworks, the American flag, and...

DONALD TRUMP!!!

Liberals watching this must be blowing their brains out in sheer depression that America is Great Again!!!

MMmmm,

I like patriotic songs, country music, the American military, fireworks and the flag.
Liberals actually like the country.

We don't shout "let him die" about fellow Americans.

Trump WILL NOT be BOWING to foreign kings and emperors. The President of the United States is NOT supposed to acknowledge a foreign leader as outranking him. Obama DID NOT KNOW THAT.
He can't bow, he has a bad back...and a big belly...

He also knows that bowing is a sign of subservience to an Arab. Nobody told Obama that.
bush3.jpg
Bush wasn't bowing. He was receiving a medallion.

DONALD TRUMP!!!

Patriotic songs, country bands, the American military, fireworks, the American flag, and...bloated, old, fat, white men with a sense of entitlement..
I knew it. Da white folk again.

It looked good. Packed, everyone having a good time. Stellar.

What I personally appreciated was no rappers preaching kill dat ho. No fat twerking asses. No elderly has been women trying for a last gasp from a flabby vagina. Did anyone miss Mariah Carey shrink wrapped into a seam splitting body suit?

Is Trump going to have another racist poet?

DONALD TRUMP!!!

I knew it. Da white folk again.
Walks like a duck......

Thank you Mr. President for taking the time to remind us all to honor those who gave their lives to defend our freedom. We must never forget their sacrifices. /salute

(Ceremony starts at about 5m in)

Forum List

Back