The tragedy of the excessive minority birth rate

Considering that abortion is the decision of the person involved there can be no act of genocide, you are lying again as usual.

What are you talking about? The unborn child is not allowed to make any decision, and no one is more "involved."

Considering that abortion is the decision of the person involved there can be no act of genocide, you are lying again as usual.

What are you talking about? The unborn child is not allowed to make any decision, and no one is more "involved."

they are not even born, so yes they miss out.

They miss out on EVERYTHING, that's the problem.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3zKCIf-vfbc]Unforgiven (1992) - Its a hell of a thing killing a man... - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
the baby decides it wants to be killed???

Are you saying that parents commit genocide against their own embryos?

Do you know what genocide is?

i'm saying its better to live in a 1950's type of Republican society where people love the person they have sex with and then love the baby that results rather than in a liberal society where cheap loveless sex with strangers is encouraged along with murdering the baby that results.

i'm saying its better to live in a 1950's type of Republican society where people love the person they have sex with and then love the baby

That's what I did in the 80's and 90's. (I'm still married to the same woman).

rather than in a liberal society where cheap loveless sex with strangers is encouraged

Clearly you're too fucking stupid to know what a liberal is.

Last edited:
i'm saying its better to live in a 1950's type of Republican society where people love the person they have sex with and then love the baby

That's what I did in the 80's and 90's. (I'm still married to the same woman).

Clearly you're too fucking stupid to know what a liberal is.

who's talking about you???????????????

if too stupid to know what a liberal is why be so afraid to know why you feel that way?? what does your fear tell you?

who's talking about you???????????????

I'm, going by your "standards", a liberal.
why be so afraid to know why you feel that way??

There you go again with the fear bullshit.

I'm not afraid of your posts.......That you "think" I am indicates that you are incapable of reasoned discourse.

well then why not give your best example of an error I made for the whole world to see??

I just gave an example of one.
What does your fear tell you??

There's another example of one.

Why are you still going in for the fear bullshit?

well then why not give your best example of an error I made for the whole world to see??

I just gave an example of one.

then why so afraid to present it again for the whole world to see??
What does your fear tell you, liberal??

I haven't hesitated to point out your lies and extreme idiocy and I will continue to do so.
then why so afraid to present it again for the whole world to see??

Now Ed.....That's very fucking stupid. How can you be so fucking stupid as to actually "think" that is true?

What does your fear tell you, liberal??

Why do you post that bullshit over and over Ed? Please answer the question.

What is it about that bit of idiotic bullshit that has so much appeal for you Ed?

Answer the fucking question OK Ed?

Actually, no, you haven't posted an example of an error.

Here's the problem...the rabid pro-baby killers don't understand English, and they can't deal in fact. They live their lives according to memes that are fed to them from birth...

#1 meme - there are too many humans in the world
#2 meme - some humans are intrinsically more valuable than others
#3 meme - the more valuable humans have the right to kill, lie, cheat, steal from the others
#4 meme - it's not murder, cheating, stealing if it's done for a *good cause*
#5 meme - facts are relative.

Actually, no, you haven't posted an example of an error.

Here's the problem...the rabid pro-baby killers don't understand English, and they can't deal in fact. They live their lives according to memes that are fed to them from birth...

#1 meme - there are too many humans in the world
#2 meme - some humans are intrinsically more valuable than others
#3 meme - the more valuable humans have the right to kill, lie, cheat, steal from the others
#4 meme - it's not murder, cheating, stealing if it's done for a *good cause*
#5 meme - facts are relative.

None of those 5 memes are true. However, they ARE being taught.

1: some people believe this. Not all
2: this ones is perpetuated by the radical right wing not the left. Otherwise health care would be single payer
3: also radical right wing value
4: you just attacked "enhanced interogation"
5: FoxNews

Congrats. I agree with you for once. Now if only you could see the truth of who is perpetuating those memes.

I didn't say they were true, idiot.

And your friends the Progressives are generating them.

Forum List

Back