The third woman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't link to it but the Guardian are saying that a third woman is about to come forward with Kav memories.

I would suggest that there is enough for an investigation and that the process should be halted but we live in strange times.

Since none of it is true, and there is no evidence to suggest otherwise, there is no reason for an investigation.

I can't link to it but the Guardian are saying that a third woman is about to come forward with Kav memories.

I would suggest that there is enough for an investigation and that the process should be halted but we live in strange times.
Kavanaugh could rape a child in the middle of 5th Avenue, and not lose a single conservative supporter.

FYI- you’ll be hearing from the MODS for that one.

The first two can't substantiate their allegations...so why would they count? Ford, the first woman named 4 witnesses to the party, and initially 4 people in the room of the attack..... all 4 have stated under oath, in written testimony submitted to the committee, the event did not happen. The number of attackers in the room has also changed since she first talked about it to her therapist............One of the 4 she named is a close personal friend who stated, under oath, that she did not meet or see Kavanaugh at a party.

The second victim, Ramirez, stated she did not see Kavanaugh do anything...she merely heard his name called out, as she lay on the floor in a drunken state. The New York Times, NBC news, the Washington Post and the New Yorker magazine interviewed dozens of people Ramirez named as having knowledge of the party and the event....none of them stated it happened, or that Kavanaugh was there....

So far, you don't have even one victim....... if there is someone else, she would literally be the first victim.

The strange times we live in is where the democrat party can put forward 2 women who claim things they can't back up with any evidence or witnesses, but must be believed for no reason other than the democrats don't want kavanaugh confirmed....

Last edited:

Kavanaugh could rape a child in the middle of 5th Avenue, and not lose a single conservative supporter.

That's not how you spell "comet pizza".
He could rape a kid anywhere and you’d just slap him on the back and give him a cigarette

Now you accusing us of doing something that you lefties have been doing for decades.
Decades? Scared old conservatives have been doing it for millenia.

Of course, since earth.

How about we talk about something that is proven.

Pick a topic: Kennedy, Clinton, Weinstein, Moonves, Lauer, Polanski...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back