The third woman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
I can't link to it but the Guardian are saying that a third woman is about to come forward with Kav memories.

I would suggest that there is enough for an investigation and that the process should be halted but we live in strange times.

I can't link to it but the Guardian are saying that a third woman is about to come forward with Kav memories.

I would suggest that there is enough for an investigation and that the process should be halted but we live in strange times.
What's strange about liberals digging up another amoral liar to make false accusations?

Kavanaugh could rape a child in the middle of 5th Avenue, and not lose a single conservative supporter.

What's strange about liberals digging up another amoral liar to make false accusations?
You haven't even heard what she is saying Dumbo.

There was a time in Salem, Ma. when females estrogen soaked brains caused a mania like this.
Ah, those were the days....

Kavanaugh could rape a child in the middle of 5th Avenue, and not lose a single conservative supporter.
I don't know. Roy Moore lost a few.

How do you know that this woman, if she exists, is a liar sight unseen?

It's beginning to look that way.

I don't know. Roy Moore lost a few.
Decent point. I still don’t have even a single drop of faith in any modern conservative voter.

That's not how you spell "comet pizza".

He could rape a kid anywhere and you’d just slap him on the back and give him a cigarette

Yes; you are correct & there have been multiple threads on this.

He could rape a kid anywhere and you’d just slap him on the back and give him a cigarette

Now you accusing us of doing something that you lefties have been doing for decades.

Well, it depends... If there was corroborating evidence about it than I'd say fry the fucker but if it was 30+ years ago followed with hearsay and conjecture than I'd have to hear from both sides before I demonize him. Democrat or Republican, I wouldn't want to ruin a person's life because his/her political affiliation is different from mine.

Now you accusing us of doing something that you lefties have been doing for decades.
Decades? Scared old conservatives have been doing it for millenia.

If you throw enough shit against the wall, some will stick and the whole place will reek. It’s so obvious that these woman are being paraded out to delay the confirmation. Kay may now never be confirmed. The Dems have outmaneuvered the Repubs again, and the country will loose a great Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back