The Supermoon and Global Warming: A Taste of Things to Come

In this instance, it's projected global temperature is compared against observations. For someone who spouts data like a fountain, you're asking some puzzlingly basic questions. Or are you trying to be rhetorical?

In this instance, it's projected global temperature is compared against observations. For someone who spouts data like a fountain, you're asking some puzzlingly basic questions. Or are you trying to be rhetorical?

I don't believe that you have learned a damn thing about how you should be conversing with me.

Carefully, as one does with anyone with intellectual impediments?

As sea levels rise, the high tides and storm surges go further inland, people are going to demand to know why the people that should have been reacting to changes were asleep at the wheel.

Carefully, as one does with anyone with intellectual impediments?

As sea levels rise, the high tides and storm surges go further inland, people are going to demand to know why the people that should have been reacting to changes were asleep at the wheel.
If that slur was directed to me, I can assure you that you made it from a position of ignorance.

Given that YOU asked ME for a source on radaitive forcing - which is a simple and fundamental and accepted principle - I can only assume that your slur was directed at Crick.

Arctic heat

Arctic heat

Arctic heat

Arctic heat

Can you tell me why the temperature change did not occur immediately after the massive CO2 drawdown from 3500 ppm to less than 1000 ppm?

upload_2016-11-24_8-3-56.png

Sweet... the earth will continue doing what it's been doing for the past million+ years. :bowdown:

Sweet... the earth will continue doing what it's been doing for the past million+ years. :bowdown:

Probably going back to the climate of 45-55 million years ago but sure. It is us that will hurt when it sea levels rise 50, 100, 150 or 200+ feet.
No. The laws of physics are not any different today than they were 45-55 million years. The same principle works both ways; CO2 rising and CO2 falling. The sea level is not going to rise 50, 100, 150 or 200+ feet. Stop shitting your pants.

Now just why don't you tell us what you are trying to say?
You better get used to this question because I will keep posting it every time you shit your pants over nothing.

No one, and I mean NO ONE is shitting their pants at ANYTHING you've brought here. Go back 50 or 60 pages or more into this forum and you will find the same data you think you've been amazing us with. You really need to get over yourself. Your ego is making you look more than a little foolish.

Now just why don't you tell us what you are trying to say?
You better get used to this question because I will keep posting it every time you shit your pants over nothing.

No one, and I mean NO ONE is shitting their pants at ANYTHING you've brought here. Go back 50 or 60 pages or more into this forum and you will find the same data you think you've been amazing us with. You really need to get over yourself. Your ego is making you look more than a little foolish.
lol, you are shitting your pants because of a 1C increase in surface temperatures during an interglacial cycle.

Can you tell me why the it took 12 million years for the temperature to reach the predicted value from radiative forcing when CO2 was drawdown from 3500 ppm to 600 ppm?

Umm... let's see, how about a world full of ice? You know, that 1,000 foot thick ice slab from New York to Washington state? How about 1.37e21 kg of ice cold ocean?

Last edited:
Umm... let's see, how about a world full of ice? You know, that 1,000 foot thick ice slab from New York to Washington state? How about 1.37e21 kg of ice cold ocean?
So you believe the reason why it took 12 million years for the temperature to reach the predicted value from radiative forcing when CO2 was drawdown from 3500 ppm to 600 ppm is because the world was full of ice? You believe the world was full of ice at 3500 ppm? Is that your final answer?

Ooooh, caught one.

The idea was to provide you a reason to give us what you believe to be the answer.

Ooooh, caught one.

The idea was to provide you a reason to give us what you believe to be the answer.
I don't believe you did. I believe that you are an idiot and did not realize what you wrote.

Supermoons and global warming. Two normal cycles that confuse some people.

While the snowflakes melt, the moonbats become chaotic. :laugh:

Forum List

Back