The strong horse...doesn't hide it's uniforms...U.S. soldiers in Canada ordered not to wear uniforms

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...the islamic terrorists see the geo political world very simply...they are the strong horse and the West is the weak horse....how can they tell...this cowardly stupidity...having American military soldiers keep their uniforms hidden when they are off duty...amazing...simply amazing...

and the amazingly stupid comment of the Canadian minister....

Exclusive U.S. Military in Canada Will Comply With No Uniform in Public Directive

The edict was issued by Canada's Department of National Defense on October 23 in the wake of two fatal attacks against Canadian forces that have been described as acts of terrorism by Canadian Prime Minister Stephen Harper.

“U.S. military personnel stationed in Canada will comply with the current Canadian forces uniform policy for off-duty and off-installation wear,” Preston Schlachter, a spokesman for U.S. Northern Command in charge of American troops in Canada, told Breitbart News.

The Canadian directive “prohibits” service members from wearing their military uniforms during off-duty activities such as shopping, eating out, and using public transportation, reported The Canadian Press (CP), which obtained a copy of the mandate.

Soldiers are allowed to wear their uniforms to and from work.

"Let me be clear, we will not hide," said Chief of the Canadian Defense Staff Gen. Tom Lawson, shortly after the Canadian National Defense issued the order, CP reported.

"We will not be deterred, nor intimidated from our duties," added the top Canadian general.

CP noted that the order is not sitting well “with some of the rank and file to whom the uniform is more than an article of clothing, but also a statement of pride and allegiance.”

"I'm not afraid to wear my [uniform] in public," said Canadian Lt. William McArthur. "It has come down that we will not be wearing our [uniforms] in public, but let's just say we respect the decision and we won't be wearing our [uniforms] in public.”

Wow...let me repeat the statement that the islamists are repeating to each other to gales of laughter at the Western "Weak Horse."

"Let me be clear, we will not hide," said Chief of the Canadian Defense Staff Gen. Tom Lawson, shortly after the Canadian National Defense issued the order, CP reported.

But all soldiers must....hide their uniforms when they are off duty so they can hide the fact that they are soldiers...but to repeat...we will not hide...

What a ******* moron....

Here is the actual proper response...

All Canadian and American millitary personel will be issued side arms to carry with them when off duty...and if they are confronted by islamic terrorists...either in groups or in packs...they will kill them on sight...

There...that might actually work to keep our people safe...

Just ask the British soldier who was off duty and out of uniform when the islamic terrorists cut off his head on a public street...

These people are ******* morons...we should all probably convert now and save the terrorists the effort, and the laughter...

Last edited:
Perhaps this is more of a black eye for Canada than anything else. Besides, here in the States, I rarely EVER see people in uniforms, not even the postal carriers anymore. Just Cops. And the UPS guys.

I understand your point, but when the men and women of the military are off base and they are by themselves, they are easy targets.
I don't know what else to do, unless they are strictly required to stay in groups, and allowed to carry weapons.

I know where the OP is coming from though, and it does make us look afraid.

What difference does it make? lol no pun intended......

The poor beheaded woman in Oklahoma wasn't wearing any uniform.... like those islamo savages care about uniforms,

like those islamo savages care about uniforms,

Actually, they do...this is a propaganda win for them...and that is important...

Does everyone realize the soldier who was killed had a gun but no ammunition...

like those islamo savages care about uniforms,

Actually, they do...this is a propaganda win for them...and that is important...

Does everyone realize the soldier who was killed had a gun but no ammunition...

are you saying that they have, are and will kill only uniformed people?

don't think so..... everybody is fair game for these brutes!

are you saying that they have, are and will kill only uniformed people?

No. I am saying that our armed forces are the most visible display of national strength and resolve...and making them hide their identities is a really bad thing....

and they have killed soldiers out of uniform as well...in discos and even the streets of Britain..in broad daylight...with people just walking by...

Just ask the British soldier who was off duty and out of uniform when the islamic terrorists cut off his head on a public street...

We were ordered not to wear uniforns in CONNUS while off duty. I always thought that was bullshit. I wore mine anyway if I felt like it. A large Muslim population in Canada. The military should be wearing their uniforms.

The military should be wearing their uniforms.

In fact...the military should make an extra effort to wear their uniforms when they are off duty...aren't we always told if we change a behavior due to a terrorist attack...the terrorists win....

Hand out sidearms and beef up pistol training...that's the order that should be given...

The military should be wearing their uniforms.

In fact...the military should make an extra effort to wear their uniforms when they are off duty...aren't we always told if we change a behavior due to a terrorist attack...the terrorists win....

Hand out sidearms and beef up pistol training...that's the order that should be given...
a soldier is never off duty. Give him the tools to do the job 24/7; he sees a terrorist, shoot him in the ass.

Wait'll Canada's Muslims are hanging all the fags and beheading all the Christians, and they'll tell us they need our help. Then we can explain that we'd have to wear our uniforms, and...well, you know how you Canadians feel about that, so sorry Canada, no can do.

Forum List

Back