Cop haters are SO angry that evidence is pointing to Ofc. Wilson being cleared

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Wow, the cop haters are getting so angry about the evidence coming out. I think they are like ISIS...they don't care about anything except seeing men in uniform being harmed, fair and just or not. They just want blood and imprisonment for cops, at any cost.

Quite sickening really. The cop haters are a true threat to our civil society.

Truth and facts are so damned inconvenient sometimes...especially when you are trying to create race hate just before an important election...

Darn it...

Truth and facts are so damned inconvenient sometimes...especially when you are trying to create race hate just before an important election...

Darn it...
Today's topic was voter fraud, how only dems do it(Just forget about the GOP ones on trial for it right now)....

Looks like a ticking time bomb. If the Grand Jury doesn't indict the town could explode.
If I own a business in that downtown area, I would be getting ready right now. I'd be getting plywood ready to cover the windows, and I'd empty out my shop of anything that isn't nailed down.
I thought there would be rioting when Zimm was found guilty, I was wrong. This one though looks much more like a powder keg when you consider the protesters have already shown they are violent. Wouldn't take a whole lot now to set it off all at once.

Looks like a ticking time bomb. If the Grand Jury doesn't indict the town could explode.
If I own a business in that downtown area, I would be getting ready right now. I'd be getting plywood ready to cover the windows, and I'd empty out my shop of anything that isn't nailed down.
I thought there would be rioting when Zimm was found guilty, I was wrong. This one though looks much more like a powder keg when you consider the protesters have already shown they are violent. Wouldn't take a whole lot now to set it off all at once.

Hell, who can blame them? They have Holder and the American Left behind them, they can assume they have Obama behind them, all of them want their pound of flesh for this, regardless of the evidence. They'll say the grand jury is against them, and there is their excuse.

This is the kind of thing that happens when a group of people is aggressively isolated from the rest of a society for generations. They get angry and they become entitled to what they perceive as "justice", whether an incident fits that description or not. This has been drummed into most of them from the freakin' day they're born.

I could definitely see a riot if Wilson isn't charged. I'm glad I don't live in Fergusson.

I would do all that....and stock up on my 5.56 ammo and 30 round magazines...and set up 24 hour guard shifts...

It's the thought that counts...

If I didnt want to leave Ferguson for a more shall we say white local,I'd arm up and be on the roof waiting for the party to start.

Cops are govt employees and must be watched but these 40 million black welfare bums are destroying america. Only thing lincoln got right was his idea of sending blacks back to africa.

Remember what the city of ferguson did to the looters? They PLACATED them by cancelling their traffic tickets!!! It's just gonna get worse as long as we coddle these criminal blacks.

Not to mention all the looters that got off scott free after jumping on the blame/hate whites smash and grab bandwagon.

The city cancelled their traffic tickers to keep them happy!!!! That is off the charts insane. They should have been lynched.

Not to mention all the looters that got off scott free after jumping on the blame/hate whites smash and grab bandwagon.

The city cancelled their traffic tickers to keep them happy!!!! That is off the charts insane. They should have been lynched.

You're calling for lynchings?

Really? Lynchings?

How about we put them in "showers" that pour out Zyklon B? That would show 'em!

Forum List

Back