Prostitutes and feminism...an interesting take on this profession...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yes...apparently professional prostitutes understand excessive taxes better than leftist democrats do...an interesting story all the way around...

PJ Lifestyle What 2 Retired Whores Can Teach Slut-Walk Feminists

But not every element of their story matches the feminist narrative. Louise has four children, Martine, 3. Abortion is not mentioned in any reports, and as far as why the women retired from the sex trade:

the two have given up the life, complaining that the government takes most of their pay now. Just like the rest of us. “There is no point working just for tax.”

They’re also giving negative reviews to government intervention in Amsterdam’s sex trade:

They believe the “golden years” of prostitution in Amsterdam came long before its legalization in 2000, a development Martine said “has not improved prostitutes’ lives.”​

Apparently, it takes more than witty candor and the willingness to strut in a mini-skirt, bare-breasts flying, in order to be a true slut. You need to have a mother’s heart and a capitalist’s ethos. And the disparities between slut-walk feminism and the prostitute’s life don’t end there.

"prostitutes understand excessive taxes better than leftist democrats"

Leftist Democrats are prostitutes. Very successful ones at that.

I am having difficulty following the chain of logic on this one.

Leftist Democrats are prostitutes. Very successful ones at that.

Wow...you are right...I stand corrected...well...at least these two prostitutes knew that giving half, or more, of their money to the state was just stupid...you can't say a leftist democrat ever learns that lesson...

Louise, a mother of four, has said her arthritis now makes some sexual positions 'too painful'.

And mother-of-three Martine admits she is finding it hard to attract new punters - except one elderly man who still comes for his weekly sado-maschism session.They now look back on the 'golden years' of the profession before the Netherlands legalised prostitution and the sex trade was invaded by 'eastern European mafia'.
Louise said: "It is very different now. We used to sit in the windows with clothes on. Today they are totally naked.
"There are few Dutch women and no sense of community these days."
Martine added: "The legalisation of brothels in 2000 has not improved prostitutes' lives.
"There is no point working just for tax. That is why the girls are working from the internet and from home - you are less likely to be spotted by the taxman.
"It is better for the pimps and the foreigners, but not for the Dutch girls."
Martine and Louise said they now hoped to be able to live off their earnings from the book and film rights.
Amsterdam s Oldest Prostitutes Retire At 70 After Having Sex With 355 000 Men PICS - CodeWit World News

It seems there is a bit more to the story.

Actually, I am wrong again...lefty democrats do realize how stupid it is to give half or more of their own money to the state....that is why they use the power of the state to make other people give half or more of their money to the state...

They're women that don't value the family. So they end up being without and selling themselves off.

I am sorry for them...they may not have had a chance...kill the spirit of a child and it is easy for them to end up in bad places as adults...

Women get into the sex trade because of a lack of economic opportunity. They retired in 2013.

They're women that don't value the family. So they end up being without and selling themselves off.

Morons and idiots.

Walk a mile in their shoes.

I guarantee you would not survive what they have survived.

Last edited:
And perhaps that is the most powerful lesson they can teach slut-walk feminists: Outside of a Biblical context, human sexuality is dangerously, horribly misdirected.

Ah...............what a dumbass author.

Why the thread title of "prostitutes and feminism"?

Feminism means independence, being the equal of men, refusing to be victimized by men.

Prostitution can be and is often the definition of being victimized by men.

OTOH, the right has no clue what "feminism" means because they work to change it to the opposite of its true meaning and true history.

And perhaps that is the most powerful lesson they can teach slut-walk feminists: Outside of a Biblical context, human sexuality is dangerously, horribly misdirected.

I agree.

What a backward and idiotic thing for some fundie to write.

Its the kind of blather that just amazes me, probably because I don't want to believe people can be THAT brain washed.

Wow. Don't spend much time on that blog cuz that mess will rot your brain. It bills itself as "voices from a free America" but its jut the opposite.

Who is so stupid that they would believe that schlock?

I agree.

What a backward and idiotic thing for some fundie to write.

Its the kind of blather that just amazes me, probably because I don't want to believe people can be THAT brain washed.

I find it rather bizaare that people have chosen to take this over here and attempt to tie it to something way over there for a political bs diatribe.

Prostitution can be and is often the definition of being victimized by men.

See, you didn't read the article did you...go back, read the article and see what they quote from Camille Paglia....

Nobody cares about Camille Paglia. That woman thinks Bush was super-macho, and that Madonna was the best entertainer in history. Her fifteen minutes were over twenty years ago.

Nobody cares about Camille Paglia. That woman thinks Bush was super-macho, and that Madonna was the best entertainer in history. Her fifteen minutes were over twenty years ago.
She forgot long ago that her position in the state and her puzzy were all paid for..

Prostitution was illegal. The women were subject to arrest. Now it's legal. The women still operate illegally only today it's called tax evasion.

Prostitution is just one of those things that cannot be made legal. A legal aspect creates an illegal aspect.

Forum List

Back