The strange case of Mark Sanford

and your proof?

Ha ha ha Dive you little stupid bitch!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You wanted proof? I didn't have any, but now I do.

Sort of makes us even over me being wrong about Dodd/AIG.

Now move on to Healthcare reform and pretend this never happened. You stupid little ****!!! :lol: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am so happy you posted this TODAY, and TODAY the story broke.

What the fuck did you think he was doing? I was hoping he was with a man, but I'll take this. I was right, you were wrong, suck my balls you dirty southern hick!!!

Hoping ? I guess you were hoping he had video too for your viewing pleasure ya homo ......:eusa_whistle:

Homophobe.

Yep, but I always let the office know how to reach me, never mind my family. But what social conservative doesn't need to get away from his kids on father's day?

Yeah Clinton was being so fatherly when Monica was under his desk.

Why would he be fatherly? She was over 18 and a slut. She was his hoe. Ever have one? Didn't think so. Don't hate Elvis.

PS. This Mark Sanford is a fag. Just another GOP hypocrite cock sucker. Literally. Tell me Elvis, do you suck dick too?

I forgot, that, for the slow, I need to say when I'm being sarcastic EVERY time.

Ha ha ha Dive you little stupid bitch!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You wanted proof? I didn't have any, but now I do.

Sort of makes us even over me being wrong about Dodd/AIG.

Now move on to Healthcare reform and pretend this never happened. You stupid little ****!!! :lol: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am so happy you posted this TODAY, and TODAY the story broke.

What the fuck did you think he was doing? I was hoping he was with a man, but I'll take this. I was right, you were wrong, suck my balls you dirty southern hick!!!

Hoping ? I guess you were hoping he had video too for your viewing pleasure ya homo ......:eusa_whistle:

Homophobe.
no, thats sillybozo

At this rate there won't be any Republicans left to run for president in 2012.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Democrats don't have to say shit, the Republicans are single handily destroying the party.

Homophobe.
no, thats sillybozo

Yea, and Democrats are also the party for racists too, right? :eusa_liar:

I'm arguing day and in and day out to let gays get married. What's your position on it?
yup, they are

my position on marriage has always been the same
get the government the hell out of it
its a religious thing
place all of the so called "marriage benefits" into a civil union contract and let the religions do their marriage ceremonies

Last edited:
Maybe this woman was helping him with his "stimulus package."

that joke was so 2 months ago, clown.........

Yea, because 2 months ago another Republican hypocrite was exposed. And 2 months before that, and so on, and so on. When will it end?

Every 2 months ? .... Obama, Pelosi, Durbin, Murtha, Dodd, Frank, Boxer, Schumer, etc....

A different member of "YOUR" party shows their hypocrisy every 2 DAYS it seems ..... :lol:

I went easy on you and left out the tax cheats .....:eusa_whistle:

that joke was so 2 months ago, clown.........

Yea, because 2 months ago another Republican hypocrite was exposed. And 2 months before that, and so on, and so on. When will it end?

Every 2 months ? .... Obama, Pelosi, Durbin, Murtha, Dodd, Frank, Boxer, Schumer, etc....

A different member of "YOUR" party shows their hypocrisy every 2 DAYS it seems ..... :lol:

So which one of them ran on values they then explicitly betrayed? Please list the values and exactly when they betrayed them.

So which one of them ran on values they then explicitly betrayed? Please list the values and exactly when they betrayed them.
wasnt it Joe Biden that said it was patriotic to pay taxes?

no, thats sillybozo

I'm arguing day and in and day out to let gays get married. What's your position on it?
yup, they are

its a religious thing
place all of the so called "marriage benefits" into a civil union contract and let the religions do their marriage ceremonies

No it is not. People who are not religious are married. You can get married without going thru a church.

And stop discriminating against them in hospitals, places of work, the military, adoption courts, etc. They aren't pedophiles. Their gay.

You guys are also hypocrites on this issue. You want average citizens thrown in jail if they try to avoid paying taxes, but you argue/defend/justify rich people and corporations when we find their offshore loopholes.

And?

yup, they are

its a religious thing

No it is not. People who are not religious are married. You can get married without going thru a church.

And stop discriminating against them in hospitals, places of work, the military, adoption courts, etc. They aren't pedophiles. Their gay.
thanks for showing you didnt understand a thing i said

yup, they are

its a religious thing

Did you understand what I said?

Its not a religous thing. When they can't make life decisions for each other or adopt or get each others social security, or get tax breaks, it isn't about religion.

Oh, but you're saying call it something different and give them all the same benefits? If so, thats better than nothing, but I still disagree. They are married. No reason to call it anything other than that.

Non religous people are married, blacks marry whites, liza manelli married a gay guy, etc. They want to be married. Who are you married to? I'm married to Dive. He's my bitch of a husband.

Get my point? What do you want to call it? This is my civil union man partner Divecon? He's the cather and I'm the pitcher, oh, and he blows me too.

Fuck the churches. And no, we won't let gay people sue them for discrimination.

Did you understand what I said?

Its not a religous thing. When they can't make life decisions for each other or adopt or get each others social security, or get tax breaks, it isn't about religion.

Oh, but you're saying call it something different and give them all the same benefits? If so, thats better than nothing, but I still disagree. They are married. No reason to call it anything other than that.

Non religous people are married, blacks marry whites, liza manelli married a gay guy, etc. They want to be married. Who are you married to? I'm married to Dive. He's my bitch of a husband.

Get my point? What do you want to call it? This is my civil union man partner Divecon? He's the cather and I'm the pitcher, oh, and he blows me too.

Fuck the churches. And no, we won't let gay people sue them for discrimination.
more bullshit from sillybozo

Forum List

Back