The strange case of Mark Sanford

Sanford went to Buenos Aires because he "wanted to do someone exotic."

Hmmm.....

You made an error so I corrected it for you. :lol:
and your proof?

Ha ha ha Dive you little stupid bitch!!! :lol::lol::lol:

You wanted proof? I didn't have any, but now I do.

Sort of makes us even over me being wrong about Dodd/AIG.

Now move on to Healthcare reform and pretend this never happened. You stupid little ****!!! :lol: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

I am so happy you posted this TODAY, and TODAY the story broke.

What the fuck did you think he was doing? I was hoping he was with a man, but I'll take this. I was right, you were wrong, suck my balls you dirty southern hick!!!

Yo...........Dive Can't the Sushi Swimmer..........

Might wanna quit your blind allegiance to the GOP. They're proving REPEATEDLY they are not worthy of it.

If he wanted to go hiking down the Appalachian Trail naked (like it was first rumored), yeah.....embarrassing, but not political dynamite to your career.

Going to Argentina and lying about it so that you could have a tryst in another country? Well........what if he had actually made it to President and ended up doing this? You DO realize that one of the things they watch you closely for (if you are holding a Top Secret clearance, which he probably has), any contacts with foreign people, as it is easy to be blackmailed, and forced to turn over state secrets.

He is the CIC of the National Guard in his state after all.

And........having an affair when you are in the party of "family values"? That makes you open to extortion.

Yeah........good job on choosing the right people GOP.

I tell you one thing.

Sex is a pretty powerful thing.

Makes a man leave his wife, his four kids, and his career just to follow his needle pointing North.

and your proof?

Now move on to Healthcare reform and pretend this never happened. You stupid little ****!!! :lol: :clap2::clap2::clap2:

What the fuck did you think he was doing? I was hoping he was with a man, but I'll take this. I was right, you were wrong, suck my balls you dirty southern hick!!!
no, i never said you were wrong, asshole
but you had no proof or you would have posted it

btw asshole, you clearly cant fucking read either
what does it say for my location asshole?
hmmm?

Last edited:
I may have to take back my original statement that Sanford is out of the running for presidential considerations.

He spent last weekend bolstering his foreign relations credentials.

Yo...........Dive Can't the Sushi Swimmer..........

Might wanna quit your blind allegiance to the GOP. They're proving REPEATEDLY they are not worthy of it.

If he wanted to go hiking down the Appalachian Trail naked (like it was first rumored), yeah.....embarrassing, but not political dynamite to your career.

Going to Argentina and lying about it so that you could have a tryst in another country? Well........what if he had actually made it to President and ended up doing this? You DO realize that one of the things they watch you closely for (if you are holding a Top Secret clearance, which he probably has), any contacts with foreign people, as it is easy to be blackmailed, and forced to turn over state secrets.

He is the CIC of the National Guard in his state after all.

And........having an affair when you are in the party of "family values"? That makes you open to extortion.

Yeah........good job on choosing the right people GOP.
asshole, i never had allegiance, blind or otherwise, to the GOP
i have on many times said that both parties suck

i'm only a registered republican to vote in the primaries

I may have to take back my original statement that Sanford is out of the running for presidential considerations.

lol his only shot would be to switch parties
but i doubt the dems would want someone as conservative as he has been

and your proof?

Hoping ? I guess you were hoping he had video too for your viewing pleasure ya homo ......:eusa_whistle:

Sarah Palin didn't go to russia, she could just see it from her state.

Sanford actually went overseas. I respect that. :lol:

and your proof?

Hoping ? I guess you were hoping he had video too for your viewing pleasure ya homo ......:eusa_whistle:

You wouldn't watch it? OMG, lets not start this again. :lol:

Hey Sushi Swimmer Dive Can't.

You DO realize that all through the beginning of this thread you were saying that those who were saying he was having an affair were making shit up, right?

Epic fail again Sushi Swimmer. The first half of this thread REFLECTS your blind allegiance.

You DO realize that all through the beginning of this thread you were saying that those who were saying he was having an affair were making shit up, right?

Epic fail again Sushi Swimmer. The first half of this thread REFLECTS your blind allegiance.
because they WERE asshole

because they WERE asshole

No, stupid...........they were looking at all the possibilities, and because of your blind allegiance to the GOP (and the family values garbage), you wouldn't believe it.

Kinda sucks when they're right and you're wrong, eh Sushi Sinker?

Dive won't admit it. He said to me, "how could I have been wrong, when there was NO PROOF, ASSHOLE?"

So don't waste your breath. No surprise, typical right winger. Can't admit when he's busted.

Reminds me of Larry Craig. Remember that interview with his wife and they were trying to deny his gayness? SOOOO FUNNY.

I bet Dive defended him too. But bet he wouldn't bend over naked in front of the man.

Yeah.........and just because Sushi Sucker disagrees with what you have to say, the fucking coward neg reps you.

However.........if the fucking cock smoking asshole won't man up and admit when (s)he (because he's a fucking cowardly pussy) is wrong, then (s)he needs to have her vagina plugged.

I wonder if it's bad to hope sharks eat his stupid ass?

That would be great, then all we'd have left is a bunch of dem tax cheats ! ..... :lol:

Umm, I'm pretty sure Obama is gonna be the Dem nominee....any evidence he was a tax cheat? :lol:

If he can hide his birth certificate, he can hide his tax records ..... :eusa_whistle:

Incorrect. Federal law requires him to release tax information. Care to show me a similar federal law for birth certificates?

Forum List

Back