The strange case of Mark Sanford

Yea, because 2 months ago another Republican hypocrite was exposed. And 2 months before that, and so on, and so on. When will it end?

Every 2 months ? .... Obama, Pelosi, Durbin, Murtha, Dodd, Frank, Boxer, Schumer, etc....

A different member of "YOUR" party shows their hypocrisy every 2 DAYS it seems ..... :lol:

I went easy on you and left out the tax cheats .....:eusa_whistle:

So which one of them ran on values they then explicitly betrayed? Please list the values and exactly when they betrayed them.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Pelosi - so many to choose from, but i'll just stick with her hypocrisy on the torture issue.
Durbin- got insider trading ?
Murtha- ear mark scandals are his specialty
Frank- Fannie and Freddie
Boxer - call me Senator douchebag

you get the picture..... or maybe not, you're a straight blue kool aid drinking hack .....

Anyway, bottom line:

Republican guy cheats on his wife, Republican's teen daughter gets pregnant etc.... hypocrisy? of course .....

Does their hypocrisy effect anyones life besides those and their families ? not really ....

Dems that want all their stupid policies rammed down our throats, but have no intention on practicing what they preach, hypocrisy ? of course ....

Who does their hypocrisy effect ? .... ( rhetorical )

that joke was so 2 months ago, clown.........

Yea, because 2 months ago another Republican hypocrite was exposed. And 2 months before that, and so on, and so on. When will it end?

Every 2 months ? .... Obama, Pelosi, Durbin, Murtha, Dodd, Frank, Boxer, Schumer, etc....

A different member of "YOUR" party shows their hypocrisy every 2 DAYS it seems ..... :lol:

Good point

So which one of them ran on values they then explicitly betrayed? Please list the values and exactly when they betrayed them.

Pelosi - so many to choose from, but i'll just stick with her hypocrisy on the torture issue.

you get the picture..... or maybe not, you're a straight blue kool aid drinking hack .....

Anyway, bottom line:

Republican guy cheats on his wife, Republican's teen daughter gets pregnant etc.... hypocrisy? of course .....

Does their hypocrisy effect anyones life besides those and their families ? not really ....

Dems that want all their stupid policies rammed down our throats, but have no intention on practicing what they preach, hypocrisy ? of course ....

Pelosi didn't practice what she preached on torture?

Are you claiming she tortured someone?

Anyway, bottom line:

Pelosi didn't practice what she preached on torture?

Are you claiming she tortured someone?

ahhh, you moron trolls are a lovely breed ......

When its the popular position ( such as right after 9/11 ) she's all for it, when the politcal winds change she's against it. Thank you drive thru .......

All this leftist angst over some conservative taking a four day break to get away form it all apprently with the blessing of mom and the kids. And the usual suspect are of course going ape shit.

Ever dawn on any of you idiots that maybe just perchance this little get away was his fathers day gift???

All this leftist angst over some conservative taking a four day break to get away form it all apprently with the blessing of mom and the kids. And the usual suspect are of course going ape shit.

Ever dawn on any of you idiots that maybe just perchance this little get away was his fathers day gift???
um, gary, did you miss the fact that he flew to Argentina for an affair?
he's admitted it

Yep, but I always let the office know how to reach me, never mind my family. But what social conservative doesn't need to get away from his kids on father's day?

Yeah Clinton was being so fatherly when Monica was under his desk.

Why would he be fatherly? She was over 18 and a slut. She was his hoe. Ever have one? Didn't think so. Don't hate Elvis.

PS. This Mark Sanford is a fag. Just another GOP hypocrite cock sucker. Literally. Tell me Elvis, do you suck dick too?

Umm....the news that broke today definitely didn't portray Sanford as a "cock sucker"?

What a gift.....:lol:

This whole story is a "look at the birdy" tactic. This isn't the real story, it's a cover for something else. Hold your breath. The gay photos are coming.

This whole story is a "look at the birdy" tactic. This isn't the real story, it's a cover for something else. Hold your breath. The gay photos are coming.

:lol::lol::lol:

Are you going to post pictures of yourself and your lover or what? Everyone is waiting with a great anticipation....:booze:

Yes I did just heard about it whilke Iw as having supper my bad. It also appears this has been going on for a while and his wife had actually kicked his ass out the house as she should have.

My bad. Chances of him getting the nomination next time is probably slim to none. The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans usually fire their assholes and Dems usually promote and eulogize any of theirs that don't get jailed.

I can see the ad now....

Give Your Father A Hot Latina Lady For Father's Day!

I can see the ad now....

Give Your Father A Hot Latina Lady For Father's Day!

:lol::lol::lol:

Alright Chris your usually just a spam bot but this is actually funny...

I think you really missed the boat on this one... He is not just some ''dude''... he is the Governor of South Carolina.. sorry, but he cannot not simply disappear for a week and have his staff lie about his whereabouts... I mean.. good gawd.. even his own Lt. Governor had a problem with it..

Forum List

Back