The Stock Market...

Unfettered capitalism is constantly failing and has to be propped up by the working and middle class. The most obvious was the 2008 scam.

2008 wasn't unfettered capitalism.
Lou Dobbs - War on the Middle Class - Book Introduction

Lou Dobbs disagrees with you.

If he thinks 2008 was unfettered capitalism, he's an idiot.
Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Considering you think everyone who runs a business is angelic, I'll pick...TP, the Idiot.

Unfettered capitalism is constantly failing and has to be propped up by the working and middle class. The most obvious was the 2008 scam.

Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Considering you think everyone who runs a business is angelic, I'll pick...TP, the Idiot.

Lou Dobbs, the Idiot

Glad I could help.

Unfettered capitalism has failed time and time again ...then tax payer dollars bail them out.

Exactly; privatizing the profits while socializing the costs.

You have any examples where this occurred?

The entire system of unfettered capitalism is inherently flawed and without gov money, is impossible. And every time it has to be bailed out is a failure.

So you can't provide any examples. Interesting.

Non-responses merely mean I don't take your requests seriously, but since you asked I'll give a much shorter answer; here's a comprehensive and detailed list of industries and companies and businesses that haven't enjoyed profits while benefiting from socialized costs and government protections and subsidies:

End of list.

Last edited:

Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Indeed. The financial sector routinely bubbles and crashes itself like clockwork, and has since the founding of our republic, and then cries and bribes the government to bail it out along with alleviating the consequences of its failures in the interim until it 'recovers'. That's because few of them can get ahead on their own merits and skills any more, there is no 'meritocracy' on Wall Street as there was in earlier eras; most couldn't manage a snow cone stand in a real laissez faire economy, so it's no surprise they fail. Of course nowadays they will make millions off of failing and managing companies into bankruptcy.

Unfettered capitalism has failed time and time again ...then tax payer dollars bail them out.

Exactly; privatizing the profits while socializing the costs.

You have any examples where this occurred?

The entire system of unfettered capitalism is inherently flawed and without gov money, is impossible. And every time it has to be bailed out is a failure.

So you can't provide any examples. Interesting.

Non-responses merely mean I don't take your requests seriously, but since you asked I'll give a much shorter answer; here's a comprehensive and detailed list of industries and companies and businesses that haven't enjoyed profits while benefiting from socialized costs and government protections and subsidies:

End of list.

No examples of privatizing the profits while socializing the costs?

Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Indeed. The financial sector routinely bubbles and crashes itself like clockwork, and has since the founding of our republic, and then cries and bribes the government to bail it out along with alleviating the consequences of its failures in the interim until it 'recovers'. That's because few of them can get ahead on their own merits and skills any more, there is no 'meritocracy' on Wall Street as there was in earlier eras; most couldn't manage a snow cone stand in a real laissez faire economy, so it's no surprise they fail. Of course nowadays they will make millions off of failing and managing companies into bankruptcy.

and then cries and bribes the government to bail it out

Sounds awful!
How much did the most recent bailout cost the government?

Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Sounds awful!
Why don't you tell everyone since you seem to know everything.

Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Sounds awful!

It made money for the government. Shhhhhhhhhh.....

Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Sounds awful!

And only 7 CEOs got the boot.

Let's see...
Lou Dobbs, the Idiot
or...
TP, the Idiot

Sounds awful!

And only 7 CEOs got the boot.

Out of the hundreds of thousands in the country? Your number is probably low.

Forum List

Back