The Stock Market...

All I expect the government to do is perpetuate Democracy.

Unfettered capitalism has failed time and time again ...then tax payer dollars bail them out.

People make money in the stock market for any given twenty year time frame. Take your excess labor rewards and benefit from the labor of others.

When they drop the limits on shorts, get rid of 'corporate personhood' scam and limited liability, and shareholders have to eat losses out of their own pockets and pay damages and criminal fines for the actions of the companies they pretend to own like real business owners, then they can snivel and whine all about how 'valuable' it is when they have to subject themselves to the 'free market'; until then, stocks are just lottery tickets and food stamps for the rich. In the mean time, they need to pay taxes on their unearned income at the same rates gamblers pay on their winnings. They are getting a lot for nothing and do nothing to produce for the companies they own shares in, it's just another game of trying to get something for nothing.

Let me ask: how much is oil stock and how much do I need to invest to make it worth while?

Unfettered capitalism has failed time and time again ...then tax payer dollars bail them out.

Exactly; privatizing the profits while socializing the costs.

You have any examples where this occurred?

The entire system of unfettered capitalism is inherently flawed and without gov money, is impossible. And every time it has to be bailed out is a failure.

So you can't provide any examples. Interesting.

Lmao...the entirecorporate world knows its going to fail but you....you say all's well. THATS the problem. You.

Forum List

Back