DWAC (Trump) Stock

i havent done that before. Before the ending time comes up, you can cancel your buy-up and change it to buy-down?
/—-/ I’m not familiar with those terms. If I sell a put expiring at the end of the week, I have the option to buy it back to close the position. It may cost you more than you sold it for, or if the stock keeps rising, you can buy it back at a lower price than you sold it.
More info here: Closing an Option Position - The Options Playbook

Outside Democratic-leaning groups have pledged more than $1 billion to help President Joe Biden's reelection, the New York Times reported Tuesday, giving the incumbent a major fundraising boost as the general election heats up—and as rival Donald Trump reportedly scrambles to raise cash. The League of Conservation Voters, a climate-focused group, pledged to donate $120 million to Biden's reelection, the Times reports, putting the fundraising haul by outside groups over the $1 billion mark.

The biggest groups spending money on Biden's reelection are super PAC Future Forward, the Service Employees International Union and research organization American Bridge, according to the Times, which have pledged between $140 million and $250 million on advertising and other campaign help.

Outside groups—which cannot directly coordinate with the Biden campaign—are likely to raise between $2.5 billion and $3 billion by November, former Emily's List president Stephanie Schriock predicted to the Times.

Is now the time to invest into the Trump stock? It’s trading around 40 bucks a share. Surely there’s going to be another money pump before the 24 election

If you look at the last year of the Trump stock, there’s been a few opportunities to buy low and then sell at a Highpoint.

Still for the folks who paid $15 a share only a few months ago they are still in profitsville. Some of them sold at 60 or 70 and made a quick little profit.

yes, put all your money into it right now, you are sure to become a millionaire

Forum List

Back