S&P 500, Dow hit fresh records as Wall Street ends Nvidia-fueled rally week

The DJIA hit a new record high yesterday. When these events would happen during Trump's presidency he would bring them up and take credit for them at this press conferences. Will MAGA give the same credit to Biden?

Biden should do a press conference......damn, too late in the day.

He'd just sound like an angry, senile moron. Maybe next time?

I could post numbers but Bonds and all got murdered in 2022 (overall down ~20%).

Stocks and Bonds mix in a typical IRA were up about 9% since March 2021? Nothing to write home about. I am still below my "Trump peak" in IRA and home value.

Right, now heres where you tell us how you "time the markets" and how brilliant some of you are.

Last edited:
I could post numbers but Bonds and all got murdered in 2022 (overall down ~20%).

Stocks and Bonds mix in a typical IRA were up about 9% since March 2021? Nothing to write home about. I am still below my "Trump peak" in IRA and home value.

Right, now heres where you tell us how you "time the markets" and how brilliant some of you are.
Ah but those savings accounts that barely have 100 dollars in them are getting a 5% return. Yeah, Bidenomics...

Biden should do a press conference......damn, too late in the day.

He'd just sound like an angry, senile moron. Maybe next time?
In real life the major stock indexes are about the same level they were 3 years ago. Historically --for hundreds of years-- they've grown at 10% per year. For me that makes the past 3 years a bit of a disappointment.

Tell that to the 40% of Americans who are behind in their bills, and the more than half impacted by the high prices of groceries.
I would tell them to get better jobs and live within their means. Isn't that how it works?

the Bank I use requires $25K min to get the 4.5%? rate. Some here claim fly by night banks will not require so much Or no min at all?

1708901322852.png

The DJIA hit a new record high yesterday. When these events would happen during Trump's presidency he would bring them up and take credit for them at this press conferences. Will MAGA give the same credit to Biden?

Down a few notches now....plus what good is a high DJ when the dollar has half its value under Poopeynomics??

Forum List

Back