The statement was made before the killings

Just heard on the news that the embassy's statement was made before the attack.

IOW, idiot Mittens attacked the embassy and said they were "apologizing" BEFORE the killings.

Jeeeez. What an incredibly bad president he would be. The very last thing we need is some twit who doesn't know when to step back and consider one's words carefully.

Give the link to his exact statement .

Oh read what I wrote and then SHUT UP.

This is an ongoing story and I'm sure we'll get more and more details. I wrote what I heard and I made it very clear that I had only what I heard on the news.

Don't like it? Go read fux or drudge.

Fuck you. I'm live on the Guardian and have been for hours now. They have a live feed. The Guardian is very left wing in Britain.

You liberal morons think that everyone just has to be linked to Fox. Give me a break.

and this was posted way before the new and improved timeline:

US Embassy in Cairo quietly deletes its ‘we stand by our condemnation’ tweet; Update: More deleted tweets! | Twitchy

US Embassy in Cairo quietly deletes its ‘we stand by our condemnation’ tweet; Update: More deleted tweets!
Posted at 11:46 pm on September 11, 2012 by Twitchy Staff | View Comments

This morning's condemnation (issued before protest began) still stands. As does our condemnation of unjustified breach of the Embassy
—
US Embassy Cairo (@USEmbassyCairo) September 11, 2012

Earlier tonight, we called attention to the above tweet in which the U.S. Embassy in Cairo affirmed its earlier apology for hurt Muslim feelings. Now, after the White House disavowed the Embassy’s apology, the above tweet has been removed from the Embassy’s Twitter page.

Don’t they know Twitchy is forever?

Update: More deletions!

We condemn the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims—
US Embassy Cairo (@USEmbassyCairo) September 11, 2012

It's like they never heard of 'screen shots.' Well considering the difficulties the leader has with his iphone, no shocker:

US Embassy In Cairo Deletes Controversial Tweets

US Embassy In Cairo Deletes Controversial Tweets

In response to a firestorm of domestic controversy, the U.S. Embassy to Egypt deleted tweets standing behind a controversial statement from their official twitter account. See screenshots below. posted Sep 11, 2012 11:51pm EDT
nycsouthpaw BuzzFeed Contributor posted a few minutes ago
Andrew Kaczynski BuzzFeed Contributor posted a few minutes ago

SHORT LINK:
Copy
Close
I know, right? Now tell your friends!
US Embassy In Cairo Deletes Controversial ...
nycsouthpaw
Stumble
Email

View this image ›

Forum List

Back