Too bad the Repubs didn't elect this person as their contender

Ravi

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2008
Hating Hatters
I am saddened by the tragic loss of life at our Consulate in Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens was a wonderful officer and a terrific diplomat who was dedicated to the cause of freedom. His service in the Middle East throughout his career was legendary.

My thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones of all of the fallen. They will be sorely missed but never forgotten.

~Condi Rice

By comparison, she makes Mitten look like a clueless and shameless asshole who is in everything for himself.

robmoney has just jumped the shark on this one.

The country doesnt want people like this in leadership

I am saddened by the tragic loss of life at our Consulate in Benghazi. Ambassador Chris Stevens was a wonderful officer and a terrific diplomat who was dedicated to the cause of freedom. His service in the Middle East throughout his career was legendary.

My thoughts and prayers are with the loved ones of all of the fallen. They will be sorely missed but never forgotten.

~Condi Rice

By comparison, she makes Mitten look like a clueless and shameless asshole who is in everything for himself.

So imagine how she makes Obama look.

~Condi Rice

only to the braindead and clueless... you know, like you.

~Condi Rice

funny... she didn't say anything particularly different from what president obama did.

Too bad the Repubs didn't elect this person as their contender

For once, I agree with you. We did, however nominate someone vastly superior to the guy you put up.

~Condi Rice

only to the braindead and clueless... you know, like you.

You really are one of the most ignorant partisan hacks on this site. Pretty sad.

Condi saw how Democrats and their friends in the "media" treated Sarah Palin and Clarence Thomas and realized she was both a Republican woman and a black so she would get a multiple of what the hateful Left did to both of them

Condi saw how Democrats and their friends in the "media" treated Sarah Palin and Clarence Thomas and realized she was both a Republican woman and a black so she would get a multiple of what the hateful Left did to both of them
In reality, she's not the coward you portray her as....you just don't have any use for intelligent black women.

In reality, she's not the coward you portray her as....you just don't have any use for intelligent black women.

Ravi, I'm sorry you mixed up Drano for Summer's Eve, truly I am, but please don't let that project your racist, misogynistic tendencies on me.

My big regret about the Republican Convention was that they did not ask Thomas Sowell to speak about the economy

The President has spoken, and promised justice to those that did this deed. Given past performance, the radicals that killed our ambassador have not much time left.

Given past performance by the very ones critisizing the President for not reacting with nukes, when this happens, they will moan about the poor wretchs that did not recieve a proper trial. As they did when the President ordered the termination of the existance of the mullah that was ordering the killings of Americans from what he thought was safe haven in Yemen.

Romney's response will be another nail in his coffin this November. When tragedies like this occur, you give the President time for a reasoned response before you go off half cocked with your criticism.

The attack was obama's fault and has been in the works since 2009.

The presidebt may have promised justice, but since he says one thing and does another the two-faced liar can't be trusted.

condi knew the "base" would never accept a moderate.

but that's besides the point.

Forum List

Back