The spokesman for the MS-13 gang Senator Chuck Schumer has condemned President Trump

What the MS13 do is disgusting enough.

But the disgusting attack of the media and leftists nationwide on our president for accurately depicting them as animals, and pretending that he was referring to *immigrants* is every bit as disgusting.

These are the *immigrants* that the left is defending:

"Officials said the Long Island clique leaders answered to leaders in El Salvador, and sent them proceeds from criminal activity."

"The indictment includes the murder of Angel Soler, who was 15 when he disappeared in July. His body was discovered in mid-October in a wooded lot in the hamlet of Roosevelt. Soler's remains were one of three sets found close to each other over the course of nine days.

"Authorities have said Soler was attacked by a group of people and hacked to death with a machete, and a 26-year-old man was charged in November with his murder.

"The criminal complaint in that case said the suspect acted with others who had not yet been arrested."
"Federal prosecutors believe MS-13, or the Mara Salvatrucha, has thousands of members across the U.S., mostly Central American immigrants."

MS-13 Members Indicted in Machete Killing of Long Island Boy

I think US leftists might want to rethink their strategy of pretending that MS13 don't exist..or worse, pretending that MS13 is representative of all immigrants.

Because that's what they're doing. They are asserting that if you call MS13 "animals" then you are calling ALL immigrants *animals*...which shows you what THEY think of immigrants.

In reality, legal immigrants despise MS13 even more than we do. They don't like it when leftists lump MS13 in with *all immigrants*...as if there's no distinction.

It is not clear that Trump was referring to MI-13. We also know that she and Trump are liars extraordinaire. For example, Trump said a law that was passed by Democrats was to blame for children being separated from their parents. the truth is that Trump is using a law that relates to child trafficking not immigration. A law that Republicans overwhelmingly supported as well.,

Children of deportees are free to join their parents in their homelands.

Liberals are filthy animals.

And yet, your orange freak-boi took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution that they wrote.

Boy, don't hold your breath for trump to do THAT!

Or, RWNJs.

Note to RWNJs, you know you don't. Just watch trump's kkk rallies. He says he's want to end the constitution and you dummies go wild.

Obama really hated the Constitution and USSC comfirms

-Geaux

Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

This term, however, confirmed a very real phenomenon: the Obama administration, by historical standards, has done exceedingly poorly before the Supreme Court. While this conclusion may seem counterintuitive given the term’s liberal victories on abortion and affirmative action—or previous terms’ rulings upholding Obamacare—the statistics are staggering.

Obama Has Lost in the Supreme Court More Than Any Modern President

You wanted to defend the Constitution, but your hero Obama wanted to shit on it

-Geaux

Obama_FU.png

You know why an absolute moron like Luddley any on my Ignore list?

Because in one person, one poster, he’s absolute proof that liberals are ignorant, racist, bigoted liars. He proves one or the other with every post. He reminds me constantly how accurate my view of the left is.
AvgJoe and Doc is Dumb likewise.
And pogo.
And toro.

XXXX -- Mod Edit -- No it's not funny your thread was merged. You can't scan the 1st page of a forum and find the words MS-13 in the title and compare it to your OP?

And the truth is that they do consider all *immigrants* to be along the lines of ms13...
and the truth is they understand that..and they insist we house them in our neighborhoods and in our schools next to our unprotected children.

School districts are currently being sued. Schools that will expel kindergartners for picking up a piece of wood and saying *bang* refuse to eject *dreamers* who are tatted up MS13 members from their schools...because they say *it's not illegal to be a gang member*.

The left wants your kids to be tortured and killed. They couldn't be any more clear.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yes, everybody except for the liberals who are setting these monsters on our kids, knew exactly who Trump was referring to when he called them animals.

"Group leader Miguel Alvarez-Flores, 22, - also known as “Diabolico” - and Diego Hernandez-Rivera, 18, were arrested this week and charged with kidnapping a 14-year-old girl and murdering a second victim, who was found shot to death at the side of road."

"The two men, who are both originally from El Salvador, laughed and waved at TV cameras as they appeared in court."

MS-13 gang members 'tortured teen and killed woman as sacrifice to the "Beast" in Satanic ritual'

It is not clear that Trump was referring to MI-13.

Yes it is. And the media and the left are PURPOSELY taking his remark out of context. So Chucky Schumer whining that immigrants are not animals is the lowest form of political lying. Because that was NOT the context of the statement. Press credentials need to be put in "time-out" until this juvenile hissy fit calms down...

Getting personal in Politics will get you warned, thread banned or sent on vacays..

Discuss the topic. Hash it out. USUALLY someone is right and someone is wrong. You can handle that without getting personal..

The spokesman for the MS-13 gang Senator Chuck Schumer has condemned President Trump for his criticism of MS-13 criminals

Don’t you wish that the Democrats cared just 1% as much for American citizens as they do for illegal alien MS-13 gang members?

Chuck Schumer spends the day defending MS-13 from Trump’s ‘animal’ comments

View attachment 193979

You shut your filthy whore mouth. Trump did not specify MS-13 when he called them animals. He talked about people crossing the border. This is so typical of Trump ANIMALS. They get caught and try to use McCarthy tactics to protect themselves. The Trump people regularly make false claims against people, claiming they are part of MS13.

Why would Liberals be upset about Trump calling MS 13 members animals?
Why would Liberals pretending he was talking about all immigrants instead of just MS 13 members unless they were defending MS 13 members?

The spokesman for the MS-13 gang Senator Chuck Schumer has condemned President Trump for his criticism of MS-13 criminals

Don’t you wish that the Democrats cared just 1% as much for American citizens as they do for illegal alien MS-13 gang members?

View attachment 193979

You shut your filthy whore mouth. Trump did not specify MS-13 when he called them animals. He talked about people crossing the border. This is so typical of Trump ANIMALS. They get caught and try to use McCarthy tactics to protect themselves. The Trump people regularly make false claims against people, claiming they are part of MS13.
I may be mistaken but calling a fellow member a whore or having a whores mouth is what the mod in the previous post was talking about?

Yes it is. And the media and the left are PURPOSELY taking his remark out of context. So Chucky Schumer whining that immigrants are not animals is the lowest form of political lying. Because that was NOT the context of the statement. Press credentials need to be put in "time-out" until this juvenile hissy fit calms down...

No it is not you Trump ANIMAL. Trump making false accusations is the lowest for political lying and you are the lowest form of political ANIMAL.

How did I become an Animal here? I just happened to hear his speech. And was SHOCKED at the blatant and INTENTIONAL misrepresentations coming out of the "radicalized" American Media. Including the criminal video/audio edits of the President's commments.

I'm NOT in this war. You tribal warriors are just KILLING MY COUNTRY. And I want you all to just destroy BOTH your corrupt and inept parties. So that America can move on. And the press has ALREADY destroyed themselves with lies and omissions and bias. The 2 parties are killing each really well. Any day that happens is a good day for me. I want it over with sooner rather than later.

No it is not you Trump ANIMAL. Trump making false accusations is the lowest for political lying and you are the lowest form of political ANIMAL.

How did I become an Animal here? I just happened to hear his speech. And was SHOCKED at the blatant and INTENTIONAL misrepresentations coming out of the "radicalized" American Media. Including the criminal video/audio edits of the President's commments.

I'm NOT in this war. You tribal warriors are just KILLING MY COUNTRY. And I want you all to just destroy BOTH your corrupt and inept parties. So that America can move on. And the press has ALREADY destroyed themselves with lies and omissions and bias. The 2 parties are killing each really well. Any day that happens is a good day for me. I want it over with sooner rather than later.

There was no mis-representation of what he said. He talked about people crossing the border. This is a man who called Mexicans rapists and murderers. The fact that he refuses to apologize for the garbage he spews is appalling. That is why a plurality see him as racist.

View attachment 193979

I may be mistaken but calling a fellow member a whore or having a whores mouth is what the mod in the previous post was talking about?

Suggesting falsely that people are supporters of MS-13 because they hold Trump accountable is okay. It shouldn't be.

And yet, your orange freak-boi took an oath to preserve protect and defend the Constitution that they wrote.

You know very well that the “liberals” who founded this nation, and wrote the Constitution thereof, were nothing at all like the criminals, perverts, traitors, and allies thereof, who are known today as “liberals”.

Nope, I know no such thing. What I do know is that there are a slew of wags running around unsupervised who have no clue what the term means yet that doesn't slow them down from demonstrating that they don't. Two examples of which are right here in this quote nest.

Point stands.

There was no mis-representation of what he said. He talked about people crossing the border. This is a man who called Mexicans rapists and murderers. The fact that he refuses to apologize for the garbage he spews is appalling. That is why a plurality see him as racist.

Let's fix the propaganda you've been fed. Here is the question that was asked by the Press and his "animal" response WITHOUT MSNBC/CNN phony editing...

Video link:Trump’s ‘animal’ comments taken out of context

It was COMPLETELY in response to a Press question about MS-13.. I saw it happen live. He was not calling all immigrants animals as the entire left media and Chucky Schumer and others are asserting.

Last edited:
What the MS13 do is disgusting enough.

But the disgusting attack of the media and leftists nationwide on our president for accurately depicting them as animals, and pretending that he was referring to *immigrants* is every bit as disgusting.

These are the *immigrants* that the left is defending:

"Officials said the Long Island clique leaders answered to leaders in El Salvador, and sent them proceeds from criminal activity."

"The indictment includes the murder of Angel Soler, who was 15 when he disappeared in July. His body was discovered in mid-October in a wooded lot in the hamlet of Roosevelt. Soler's remains were one of three sets found close to each other over the course of nine days.

"Authorities have said Soler was attacked by a group of people and hacked to death with a machete, and a 26-year-old man was charged in November with his murder.

"The criminal complaint in that case said the suspect acted with others who had not yet been arrested."
"Federal prosecutors believe MS-13, or the Mara Salvatrucha, has thousands of members across the U.S., mostly Central American immigrants."

MS-13 Members Indicted in Machete Killing of Long Island Boy

I think US leftists might want to rethink their strategy of pretending that MS13 don't exist..or worse, pretending that MS13 is representative of all immigrants.

Because that's what they're doing. They are asserting that if you call MS13 "animals" then you are calling ALL immigrants *animals*...which shows you what THEY think of immigrants.

In reality, legal immigrants despise MS13 even more than we do. They don't like it when leftists lump MS13 in with *all immigrants*...as if there's no distinction.

It is not clear that Trump was referring to MI-13. We also know that she and Trump are liars extraordinaire. For example, Trump said a law that was passed by Democrats was to blame for children being separated from their parents. the truth is that Trump is using a law that relates to child trafficking not immigration. A law that Republicans overwhelmingly supported as well.,

Children of deportees are free to join their parents in their homelands.

The point is that Trump is lying by saying the Democrats are forcing him to do it. This is his policy and no one is forcing him to do it.

Today's liberals didn't write the Constitution you drooling moron. We can chalk that up as a concession on your part, loser.

Yuh huh. Because I know what the fuck a political science term means and you don't.

Cult of Ignorance inna house.

Forum List

Back