The Sound of Freedom

Orangecat

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2020
So I just watched The Sound of Freedom, and found it to be pretty damn good. For the life of me, I cannot understand why so many on the left criticized it.

So I just watched The Sound of Freedom, and found it to be pretty damn good. For the life of me, I cannot understand why so many on the left criticized it.
I just watched this yesterday. Not bad.

The Left didn't criticize the movie so much as the whacked out conspiracy bullshit the main actor, Jim Caviezel, bleevs.

The movie is based on an actual person. However, everything in the movie involving his trek into the jungle to rescue the little girl is completely made up. Did not happen.

The island sting operation was real. Glenn Beck actually funded the sting, which means he isn't a complete asshole.

I just watched this yesterday. Not bad.

The Left didn't criticize the movie so much as the whacked out conspiracy bullshit the main actor, Jim Caviezel, bleevs.

The movie is based on an actual person. However, everything in the movie involving his trek into the jungle to rescue the little girl is completely made up. Did not happen.

The island sting operation was real. Glenn Beck actually funded the sting, which means he isn't a complete asshole.
Personally, I don’t care if there are elements of fiction mixed in. It’s an anti-child trafficking movie that tells an engaging and moralistic story. Looking for reasons to discredit it says far more about the critic than the film, imho.

Personally, I don’t care if there are elements of fiction mixed in. It’s an anti-child trafficking movie that tells an engaging and moralistic story. Looking for reasons to discredit it says far more about the critic than the film, imho.

All the leftists here are terrified of it. It's like shining a flashlight into a dark room and watching the cockroaches scurry.

Because they don't want anyone to think hard about the sex trafficking of children.

They want us all to believe that it simply does not happen.

Great movie
Sad that there are people out there like these criminals

The problem I have with you OhPleaseJustQuit is that you constantly accuse people here on USMB as being like these criminals just because they consider trump a criminal con man.

Forum List

Back