This discussion can help all of us

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Here are two important psychologists discussing a variety of topics. It lasts a long time so we need not point that out. If our philosophy is to be sound, why not base it on facts? So this can help all of us to pick facts as a basis of discussion and relegate opinions to where they belong.
If it is long for you, my suggestion is to bookmark it. It is found on You Tube as well.

Yeah the problem with facts is that it may not get along with whatever floats and tends to make people fill uncomfortable.

Facts in science may work but in the real world , it may make people feel uncomfortable. They do not want to change their believes because facts get in the way.

the comfort zone

Some people are comfortable in their zone and not interested in changing or open to new ideas.

Yeah the problem with facts is that it may not get along with whatever floats and tends to make people fill uncomfortable.

Facts in science may work but in the real world , it may make people feel uncomfortable. They do not want to change their believes because facts get in the way.

the comfort zone

Some people are comfortable in their zone and not interested in changing or open to new ideas.
I created a thread about how I was born a Democrat and spent over 40 years as one and what caused me to become a Republican. I did not mention other parties that I could join because none of them have managed to be very important to the whole nation.

When a person says he or she is a Libertarian, I want to tell them so am I. But my pragmatic self says, but they don't get elected. So I picked a party with a genuine chance to be elected.

I created a thread about how I was born a Democrat and spent over 40 years as one and what caused me to become a Republican. I did not mention other parties that I could join because none of them have managed to be very important to the whole nation.

When a person says he or she is a Libertarian, I want to tell them so am I. But my pragmatic self says, but they don't get elected. So I picked a party with a genuine chance to be elected.
Every sane person has a Libertarian streak.....Sadly Libertarians that run for state or national government are usually (knowingly or unknowingly) shills for one party or the other.

If you ever see a well funded Libertarian hopeful just follow the money and they are either being funded by the dems or the gop looking to suck votes away from the other party.

Forum List

Back