How many MAGA ancestors were met with serious discrimination when they first came to America?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
How many MAGA ancestors were met with serious discrimination when they first came to America?
When the Irish, Germans and Italians first came to the USA, as immigrants, they faced discrimination and resistence from the US citizens. It was based on nationality, religon and politics.
The irony is many of these early German, Irish and Italians descendants are treating the new immigrants to the USA in the same way their ancestors were with treated with resistence and discrimination

When the Irish, Germans and Italians first came to the USA, as immigrants, they faced discrimination and resistence from the US citizens. It was based on nationality, religon and politics.
The irony is many of these early German, Irish and Italians descendants are treating the new immigrants to the USA in the same way their ancestors were with treated with resistence and discrimination

All of them.

Especially the ones attacked my murderous savages.

But MAGAs don’t advocate for “racism” now.

Speaking for myself, I have no problem whatsoever with immigrants as long as they come here legally. The massive influx we’re experiencing is unsustainable and costly and is why I personally think something needs to be done to curb it.

As for the prejudice our ancestors experienced, that’s pretty much expected and has happened in every region and country throughout human history. America is not unique in that regard.

Real whites hate Red Hats.

Shill thread to maximum

America, these shills/bots are getting worse. Soon the WEF/Democrats will deem these shills and bots ineffective and move to remove Americans access to sites like this. A cyber pandemic maybe coming soon, according to the WEF.

Speaking for myself, I have no problem whatsoever with immigrants as long as they come here legally. The massive influx we’re experiencing is unsustainable and costly and is why I personally think something needs to be done to curb it.

As for the prejudice our ancestors experienced, that’s pretty much expected and has happened in every region and country throughout human history. America is not unique in that regard.
True, but America was hopefully better than those in history. I agree something has to be done at the border. But it has to bebecause we cannot absorb all of these people not because they are horrible people.

The German, Irish and Italian immigrants you reference came here through the legal immigration process that is not the case with the tens of thousands of illegals crossing our border today.
Europeans came over here and established a nation without the permission of the nations already here.

Last edited:
Europeans came over here and established a nation without the permission on the nations already here.
^^^ This is what WEF shills tell Americans to get their support for burning America to the ground

I understand where you are coming from with this. Europeans that chose to come here with little or nothing did struggle. Indeed, they did endure difficulties. But the various European ethnic groups had one thing they used to lift themselves-the race card. And they used it against non-white people pretty much like they are using it against people immigrating from the southern border.

I understand where you are coming from with this. Europeans that chose to come here with little or nothing did struggle. Indeed, they did endure difficulties. But the various European ethnic groups had one thing they used to lift themselves-the race card. And they used it against non-white people pretty much like they are using it against people immigrating from the southern border.
They had "white power" :abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back