The Side Effect Of The Gay Marriage Ruling Will Make Liberals Explode

• Banned
Given that SCOTUS has now used the 14th amendment to declare that all people must be treated equally under the law, how then can they possibly defend affirmative action at any federal, state, or local level?

Given that SCOTUS has now used the 14th amendment to declare that all people must be treated equally under the law, how then can they possibly defend affirmative action at any federal, state, or local level?

They simply do what they want isn't that obvious?

Reading the responses I thought the article was going to be stupid but I think the point is well made.

What harm is it if I carry a gun to any point in the nation?

For that matter what harm is there if I carry a gun to a school. The only ones carrying a gun to school now are those wishing to do harm and police. Seems to me that wherever a policeman carries a gun I too should be allowed to carry a gun, what harm in that? If the SS, FBI or any other government agent is carrying a gun I too should have the right to carry a gun, what harm is there?

Anyone else love the fact that Stevie is an Allen West fan?

West's black is only skin deep.

Wow that is a pretty damn racist thing to say. Wow just wow.

No it's not.

just because you won't recognize it doesn't make it so. What is being said is that if a person doesn't act a certain way then they are not truly black, when in fact that is just racist BS. No different then a red neck saying that all blacks are lazy. Here is where you invoke intent. You are a liberal thus you can never say anything racist, that is your only argument.

Anyone else love the fact that Stevie is an Allen West fan?

I still see plenty of moronic Obama fans around and considering his constant failures, lies and national embarrassments Allen West is pretty tame.

Forum List

Back