The Side Effect Of The Gay Marriage Ruling Will Make Liberals Explode

Man! USMB nutters sure do hate racists!

Yeah I know it goes against your narrative but your narrative is a lie so there isn't much a person can do when people believe lies.

Freewill and his sidekick Steve McGarrett defenders of the American negro!

Nope, I have asked McGarrett to change his avatar many times. Unlike the left I don't think there are two sets of rules. And no matter whom I side with, what was said, referring to Allen West was racist.

Yeah I know it goes against your narrative but your narrative is a lie so there isn't much a person can do when people believe lies.

Nope, I have asked McGarrett to change his avatar many times. Unlike the left I don't think there are two sets of rules. And no matter whom I side with, what was said, referring to Allen West was racist.
Sheesh I just noticed his avatar, I judge it as moronic.

I am not sure why he keeps it, I am starting to think he is a left wing infiltrator.

LL is referring to me re posting a thread by SMcGarret because it was moved and in my opinion should not have been.

So LL being a liberal added 2 and 2 and got 5 as usual.

I am not sure why he keeps it, I am starting to think he is a left wing infiltrator.

LL is referring to me re posting a thread by SMcGarret because it was moved and in my opinion should not have been.

So LL being a liberal added 2 and 2 and got 5 as usual.

No. I'm referring to your comments in the thread about gentrification.

I have no idea what you are referring to with a moved McGarrett thread.

Anyone else love the fact that Stevie is an Allen West fan?

West's black is only skin deep.

Wow that is a pretty damn racist thing to say. Wow just wow.

No it's not.

just because you won't recognize it doesn't make it so. What is being said is that if a person doesn't act a certain way then they are not truly black, when in fact that is just racist BS. No different then a red neck saying that all blacks are lazy. Here is where you invoke intent. You are a liberal thus you can never say anything racist, that is your only argument.

It's completely different even if you don't want it to be.

The right of a gay married couple to have their marriage recognized in all states was affirmed because the Court found the laws in some states banning gay marriage to be unconstitutional.

Maybe Mr. West should consider the possibility that unless state regulations on gun ownership and carry are made to conform to a uniform national standard, one state's set of regulations may in fact be valid against out of staters not in compliance with those regulations.

Forum List

Back