The Sickness Racism Breeds

You have never argued with a single black person who has done that either so I'll be quiet when you are quiet. If you are not quiet then stay tuned for more of the same from me.

You seem to have a problem with my never confronting whites as you've brought it up a number of times but I've never had a problem with you not confronting blacks. Frankly, I don't give a shit. But it makes me wonder why you have such difficulty with someone doing (or not doing, as the case may be) exactly what you do.

I have confronted blacks. Avery Jahrman is black.

You confront Avery Jahrman because he disagrees with you, not necessarily because he's wrong.

You see GR we aren't doing the same things you whites here do. That's the problem. You are confused. You seem to think an angry or sarcastic response or reactions to the white racism here is racism. Just like you guys think that if we say something critical of whites we are race baiting but the racist comments made by whites here never are. Even as you make claims about things A has said, the fact is there is evidence existing that shows his comments be correct. There is none showing that blacks were backwards and stupid all living in mud huts until the white man came and saved us by making us slaves.

I don't know why you find this so hard to believe when you know there are still Africans living in huts today.

A fact that is often brought up by some whites but is seemingly ignored or overlooked by a lot of blacks like yourself is that Africans sold their own people into slavery. In fact, in 1999, Matthieu Kerekou, then president of the African nation of Benin, apologized to a group of African American clergymen at a National Prayer Breakfast in D.C. for his country's role in the African slave trade.

You whites by all standards have more of everything than everybdy else and yet you are crying because that you are being discriminated against or face racism because you don't get 100 percent of the opportunity. 90 percent is just not enough.

You're absolutely right; 90% of opportunity is not enough, for anybody, blacks or whites.

You whined about a personal claim of racism you faced whereby the person who performed the act you claimed was racist got fired. Well I have faced white racism and watched as the perpetrator got promoted or kept their jobs on numerous occasions, but your claim of racism is supposed to be considered real while I am incorrect even as blacks have endured that kind of humiliation consistently.

It's considered real because it actually happened. Are you backtracking now to your initial position and claiming it didn't happen even though you have pretty much acknowledged that it did happen since then? When are you going to make up your mind?

And who said you were incorrect? Also, unless you're saying that his falsely thinking my motive was racism and that his spitting on me was justified because of what happened to you, what does any of that have to do with my case?

So as we blacks look at a bunch of whites here whining about things that are not happening to them because they aren't getting everything they want, it is no wonder A says that whites are weak. Because we have had to make something from nothing. We have had to literally fight and die to get things your asses were born with. And we aren't crying. We are fighting and it is going to go the distance because we won't stop until whites do what is right or the lord returns. You see, whites here have got the term victim all wrong. But what's new about that?

You're not crying? Then what are you doing here?

The victim is the type who believes that somehow a groups fight for equality means their group loses rights. That you are being discriminated against because the university is 70 percent white instead of 75 percent because it accepted people of color. The victim is the one who ignores that a college considers SAT scores one of many factors considered for admission. The victim is the person who cries because they wonder why whites, who are 77 percent of the population end up with the applicants with most of the high scores, not because they are inherently smarter but because there are more of them, then whines about how whites are getting passed over based only on those test scores and not considering everything a university takes into consideration. The victim is the white employee complaining he or she has gotten passed over for a quota that does not exist unless the company has been found to be in violation of federal law and still practices racial discrimination. This is what playing the victim is and white conservatives have done this since the civil rights act was passed. How many years has Limbaugh and his ilk whined and cried every day about how terrible things are for whites and how everyone is against whites and how the world hates whitey? That’s whining. That’s playing the victim.

This entire paragraph is playing victim.

Gotta say, just because black people still live in mud huts doesnt mean that they are not educated or couldnt be, by virtue of the fact they are living in a mud hut. I've been inside many of those in Africa and believe it or not, in most cases it still makes good sense. They can be built very cheaply and are effective for keeping out the heat. They would be miserable in a western style house in a lot of these places. many of the 'mud huts' Ive seen also can be plastered over, have wood floors, plastered and painted in the interior as well. It's just a more economically feasible way for a lot of people to live while they send their kids off to school somewhere. Tell you the truth, those buildings are very comfortable.

But not all Africans live in mud huts. It has never been that way. There are cities there as you well know since you say you've been there, with houses that look exactly like a so called western styled house. At he same time whites have refused to recognize how they lived in sod houses right here in America. These are the things I am talking about.
The thing that fascinates me is the idea...the belief that whites have that they alone control what Africans should believe is the measuring stick for being advanced. Listening to whites will cause the natural world to be destroyed. Whites tend to fuck up every single environment they inhabit. There is no way I am going to look to them as a measuring stick to figure out what is advanced and what is not. Lets be realistic. Black people taught them civilization not the other way around.

Whites here always talk about how political correctness is ruining everything. So while it is not politically correct for whites to hear such things, the reality here is that things you have said have been proven by archeologists, scientists and scholars. If Africa is the home of the worlds oldest civilizations it stands to reason they did the first of a lot of things.

No shit. I didn't say or imply that Africa is one giant mud hut camp. I just said there are still some living in huts today. Which happens to be true. It doesn't mean anything to me one way or the other. It is what it is.
Why would you say it if you didn't mean it as a denigration? That's certainly what the other racists do.

I attended college in Florida, the university I graduated from is the number one aeronautical university in the world and most of the students there while I was enrolled were white males, the majority of which were pursuing a curriculum that combined class room studies, ground school courses and flight time in training aircraft. A couple of my good friends and classmates were from Lagos Nigeria and they were roommates. Some of the guys in class with them (white guys) would make the most stupid and rude comments about them which essentially are on par with stating "Africans live in mud huts". My friends were upper middle class, their parents were affluent and one of them was the product of a mixed race marriage (English & Nigerian). More importantly, he was an A student on the Dean's list, captain of the university's flight team, played sports and they were all just really nice and sweet guys.

So when I hear white guys talking shit about black people based on ABOLUTLEY NOTHING yet they are so ignorant that they don't even realize that they're denigrating people who on just about every measureable quality exceed them I'm rendered dumbfounded. I'm not going to say that these are the qualities makes them a better person than the idiots talking shit to them in class, but I will say that they were certainly too well mannered to say any unkind thing to them in retribution, because they were raised better than that.

And that's the same way I see most of the white racist here on U.S. Message Board and everywhere else on the internet. Some of you may be better educated, make more money, have more power/influence in society, etc. but some are so nasty, classless, ill-mannered and just assholely that it kind of cancels out your plusses. I realize that my thoughts on this matter don't matter to most if not all of you, but I'm not the only person who can see this, not by a long shot.

So if you didn't bring up the mud huts to be snarky, what was your point?

I said it in response to IM2's claim that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks because they were threatened by them. My response was said in sarcasm. I understand that not all Africans live or lived in huts but even you have to admit that, compared to the white peoples of that time, Africans, for the most part, lived more primitively. In other words, I doubt very much the whites were intimidated by the blacks they enslaved. That was the only point I was trying to make.

None of this justifies the enslavement of a people, I just prefer to look at things a little more realistically, i.e., enslavement of the blacks was wrong but I don't think the whites were particularly threatened by them.

As for Africans living in huts, if this is their preferred way of living, I am in no position to judge and I certainly don't think I'm better than them. I am old enough and wise enough to know that skin color and economic status have nothing to do with morality or overall quality of character. Who's the better person morally, the one living in the hut or the one who enslaves him? The answer is obvious.

Viewpoints on race swing from one extreme to the other on here and most of the time they're both wrong on certain aspects, as most fundamentalists are. But as I pointed out to Asclepias the other day, the truth is almost always somewhere in between.

The extreme view of some blacks is that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks, ergo, whites are the weaker race. The truth is a little farther right on the scale.

Extreme view: Whites enslaved and oppressed blacks.
The reality: Not all whites owned slaves or condoned the practice and some whites also fought to free them and fought for their civil rights.

Or, Whites stole ideas and patents from blacks, ergo, all white inventors stole their ideas from blacks.
The reality: Some were stolen from blacks but most white inventions were original ideas or at least were built on or added to previous ideas.

No shit. I didn't say or imply that Africa is one giant mud hut camp. I just said there are still some living in huts today. Which happens to be true. It doesn't mean anything to me one way or the other. It is what it is.
Why would you say it if you didn't mean it as a denigration? That's certainly what the other racists do.

I attended college in Florida, the university I graduated from is the number one aeronautical university in the world and most of the students there while I was enrolled were white males, the majority of which were pursuing a curriculum that combined class room studies, ground school courses and flight time in training aircraft. A couple of my good friends and classmates were from Lagos Nigeria and they were roommates. Some of the guys in class with them (white guys) would make the most stupid and rude comments about them which essentially are on par with stating "Africans live in mud huts". My friends were upper middle class, their parents were affluent and one of them was the product of a mixed race marriage (English & Nigerian). More importantly, he was an A student on the Dean's list, captain of the university's flight team, played sports and they were all just really nice and sweet guys.

So when I hear white guys talking shit about black people based on ABOLUTLEY NOTHING yet they are so ignorant that they don't even realize that they're denigrating people who on just about every measureable quality exceed them I'm rendered dumbfounded. I'm not going to say that these are the qualities makes them a better person than the idiots talking shit to them in class, but I will say that they were certainly too well mannered to say any unkind thing to them in retribution, because they were raised better than that.

And that's the same way I see most of the white racist here on U.S. Message Board and everywhere else on the internet. Some of you may be better educated, make more money, have more power/influence in society, etc. but some are so nasty, classless, ill-mannered and just assholely that it kind of cancels out your plusses. I realize that my thoughts on this matter don't matter to most if not all of you, but I'm not the only person who can see this, not by a long shot.

I said it in response to IM2's claim that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks because they were threatened by them. My response was said in sarcasm. I understand that not all Africans live or lived in huts but even you have to admit that, compared to the white peoples of that time, Africans, for the most part, lived more primitively. In other words, I doubt very much the whites were intimidated by the blacks they enslaved. That was the only point I was trying to make.

None of this justifies the enslavement of a people, I just prefer to look at things a little more realistically, i.e., enslavement of the blacks was wrong but I don't think the whites were particularly threatened by them.

As for Africans living in huts, if this is their preferred way of living, I am in no position to judge and I certainly don't think I'm better than them. I am old enough and wise enough to know that skin color and economic status have nothing to do with morality or overall quality of character. Who's the better person morally, the one living in the hut or the one who enslaves him? The answer is obvious.

Viewpoints on race swing from one extreme to the other on here and most of the time they're both wrong on certain aspects, as most fundamentalists are. But as I pointed out to Asclepias the other day, the truth is almost always somewhere in between.

The extreme view of some blacks is that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks, ergo, whites are the weaker race. The truth is a little farther right on the scale.

The reality: Not all whites owned slaves or condoned the practice and some whites also fought to free them and fought for their civil rights.

Or, Whites stole ideas and patents from blacks, ergo, all white inventors stole their ideas from blacks.
The reality: Some were stolen from blacks but most white inventions were original ideas or at least were built on or added to previous ideas.

" but even you have to admit that, compared to the white peoples of that time, Africans, for the most part, lived more primitively."

You sound like an idiot. People that are educated in facts would never "admit" that. Africans had thriving civilizations and centers of learning that attracted people world wide like the university of Sankore.

images.jpg

" but even you have to admit that, compared to the white peoples of that time, Africans, for the most part, lived more primitively."

You sound like an idiot. People that are educated in facts would never "admit" that. Africans had thriving civilizations and centers of learning that attracted people world wide like the university of Sankore.
I bet the university of Sankore is still the most advanced university in Africa. amirite or AMIRITE? :biggrin:

How? If my being white has something to do with it, does your being black have something to do with your views on it?

Denial of what, ESP through skin pigmentation?

That doesn't prove they are in this case. Besides, how do you know they're all white?

There's a huge difference between conducting energy and transmitting it. The bioelectricity that occurs in our bodies occurs between cells via tactile contact like wires. Our bodies do not transmit energy and they most certainly do not transmit radio waves so that we can converse non-verbally.
Being white you are brainwashed by white lies. Me being Black I have discarded white lies long ago.

Have you discarded black lies?

If you are acquainted with the scientific process and research your claims as you say then you would have found just as I did that Li's claims have not been verified by the scientific community. So either you did not do your research in this case or you chose to ignore it. It also means that the author of the Atlanta Black Star article is guilty of not doing proper research and source verification.

You know what's funny about all this? I didn't even say Li's findings are not true or even that they lack merit. They may very well be true but we won't know for sure one way or the other until they conduct further studies. But just saying that they have not been widely accepted in the scientific community was enough to send you off into paroxysms of whitey-hating rage.

Dont deflect.

Don't deflect from what?

You know what you asked me for.

Yes, I asked for your source. What's your point?

Actually it does prove it. They are working off white taught lies.

Which white lies, exactly? Do you even know which white lies apply in this case? Do you know enough about genetics to say the other scientists are wrong or that they're lying? Or is this just based on some vague notion that whites can't be trusted?

You sound like an idiot. Our bodies do transmit energy outside the body in various ways. Who told you that messages had to be transmitted via radio waves? Just because you white people lack the intelligence to understand that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

Um, no. I can believe that the human body emits a mild electric field but I'm sorry, that's not the same as transmitting information.

Your bioconductors send messages to your brain for the purpose of running your body. If other people started receiving messages from your melanin, they would end up with scrambled brains. This information would be useless to anyone else anyway.
I've never experienced any Black lies regarding history. Only white liars.

I dont care what white people have verified. I dont give them any credibility to call themselves the deciders of what is truth or not because its proven they lie and omit information already.

You don't care what whites have verified? Even if, in fact, it is verified?
Are you saying that every white scientist lied? Are you saying that the discovery and verification of the DNA double helix has not been verified?
Are you saying the discovery and verification of penicillin as an antibiotic has not been verified?
Are you saying the discovery and verification of continental drift has not been verified?
Are you saying the discovery and verification that went into the development of the personal computer that you're using right now to tell me white scientists lie, is itself, a white lie?
For that matter, are you saying that the operating system on that same computer that you're using right now is a white lie?

You do realize that most of the medical and technological inventions, discoveries and innovations available to you right now were verified by white scientists, right?

Also, you didn't answer my questions. Which white lies exactly are you talking about? Can you cite even one?

You have vivid imagination. The only thing I am having is paroxysms of laughing fits at your posts. :laugh:

Laugh all you want, but the fact remains that you accused me of white denial when I never denied Li's findings other than to say they haven't been proven yet. Face it, you overreacted to my comments because you misconstrued what I said based solely on the fact that I'm white.

Dont deflect from what I said because you cant deal with discussing the point.

What did you say that I'm deflecting from?

My point is dont play stupid because I pointed out you are the one that asked me for a source. I gave you a source. Its entirely your duty to convince or not convince yourself. I dont owe anything else or intend to do anything else since your belief is of no interest to me.

Then why did you even bother telling me about black Chinese or even provide the source if you don't care what I believe? If you're not trying to convince me then who are you trying to convince, yourself?

Like I said you sound like an idiot. I'm not talking about the messages our synapses send. I am talking about being able to communicate on a level you whites simply cant due to your lack of melanin. You can transfer a message with a look or body language let alone by other methods unknown to most whites..

First of all, whites don't lack melanin, they just have less. Secondly, looks and body language have nothing to do with melanin. And finally, has any of this been verified by a black scientist?
Correct. Whites dont have the authority to verify anything. They lack the credibility and knowledge.

You mean the operating system that is based on the binary math the Ethiopians and Egyptians first used? You mean the OS that runs on the hardware created by a Black man who owns the vast majority of the patents for the PC? No those are not white lies but they do illuminate my point that whites cant invent shit without major help from Blacks currently and the foundational knowledge supplied by Black civilizations. :rolleyes:

Who is this person you're referring to?

Off the top of my head Piltdown man. Another white lie by insecure white people.

I know about the Piltdown Man hoax, though it never occurred to me that it was perpetrated because they were white. Only a racist would think that.

I told you about it to make sure everyone else knew the first Asian civilizations were Black. Everything I do is educate and inform my people. You are just another tool I use to do this.

I'm another tool? How do you imagine that I am going to disseminate something I know is bullshit?

Yes dummy. Whites lack melanin. If you dont know what "lack" means you should have looked it up before denying it. I will provide the definition for you.

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.
    the state of being without or not having enough of something.
No dummy, all races have melanin. Melanin is what determines skin color in everybody. It may be light or it may be dark but melanin is what determines that color. Only Albinos lack melanin.

From the News Medical Life Sciences website:

"Some of the different types of melanin include eumelanin, pheomelanin and neuromelanin. Eumelanin is found in the hair, skin and dark areas around the nipples. It is particularly abundant among black populations and provides black and brown pigment to the hair, skin and eyes. When eumelanin is present only in small amounts, hair may be blonde.

Pheomelanin is also found in the hair and skin. This type of melanin provides pink and red colors and is the main pigment found among red-haired individuals."

Check it out yourself: What is Melanin?

Whites die of skin cancer specifically because they lack melanin.

From the Skin Cancer Foundation's website:

“Anyone can get skin cancer, regardless of race,” she says."

"While incidence of melanoma is higher in the Caucasian population, a July 2016 study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology showed it is more deadly in people of color. African American patients were most likely to be diagnosed with melanoma in its later stages than any other group in the study, and they also had the worst prognosis and the lowest overall survival rate."

Check it out yourself: Dark Skin Tones and Skin Cancer: What You Need to Know - SkinCancer.org

Was it in these "centers of learning" where they learned to enslave their own race?

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.
The only way you can get rid of racism is all be the same race. Then you won't have any excuse for your shortcomings.

Being white you are brainwashed by white lies. Me being Black I have discarded white lies long ago.

If you are acquainted with the scientific process and research your claims as you say then you would have found just as I did that Li's claims have not been verified by the scientific community. So either you did not do your research in this case or you chose to ignore it. It also means that the author of the Atlanta Black Star article is guilty of not doing proper research and source verification.

You know what's funny about all this? I didn't even say Li's findings are not true or even that they lack merit. They may very well be true but we won't know for sure one way or the other until they conduct further studies. But just saying that they have not been widely accepted in the scientific community was enough to send you off into paroxysms of whitey-hating rage.

Dont deflect.

Don't deflect from what?

You know what you asked me for.

Actually it does prove it. They are working off white taught lies.

Which white lies, exactly? Do you even know which white lies apply in this case? Do you know enough about genetics to say the other scientists are wrong or that they're lying? Or is this just based on some vague notion that whites can't be trusted?

You sound like an idiot. Our bodies do transmit energy outside the body in various ways. Who told you that messages had to be transmitted via radio waves? Just because you white people lack the intelligence to understand that doesnt mean it doesnt happen.

Um, no. I can believe that the human body emits a mild electric field but I'm sorry, that's not the same as transmitting information.

Your bioconductors send messages to your brain for the purpose of running your body. If other people started receiving messages from your melanin, they would end up with scrambled brains. This information would be useless to anyone else anyway.

I dont care what white people have verified. I dont give them any credibility to call themselves the deciders of what is truth or not because its proven they lie and omit information already.

Are you saying that every white scientist lied? Are you saying that the discovery and verification of the DNA double helix has not been verified?
Are you saying the discovery and verification of penicillin as an antibiotic has not been verified?
Are you saying the discovery and verification of continental drift has not been verified?
Are you saying the discovery and verification that went into the development of the personal computer that you're using right now to tell me white scientists lie, is itself, a white lie?
For that matter, are you saying that the operating system on that same computer that you're using right now is a white lie?

You do realize that most of the medical and technological inventions, discoveries and innovations available to you right now were verified by white scientists, right?

Also, you didn't answer my questions. Which white lies exactly are you talking about? Can you cite even one?

You have vivid imagination. The only thing I am having is paroxysms of laughing fits at your posts. :laugh:

Laugh all you want, but the fact remains that you accused me of white denial when I never denied Li's findings other than to say they haven't been proven yet. Face it, you overreacted to my comments because you misconstrued what I said based solely on the fact that I'm white.

My point is dont play stupid because I pointed out you are the one that asked me for a source. I gave you a source. Its entirely your duty to convince or not convince yourself. I dont owe anything else or intend to do anything else since your belief is of no interest to me.

Then why did you even bother telling me about black Chinese or even provide the source if you don't care what I believe? If you're not trying to convince me then who are you trying to convince, yourself?

Like I said you sound like an idiot. I'm not talking about the messages our synapses send. I am talking about being able to communicate on a level you whites simply cant due to your lack of melanin. You can transfer a message with a look or body language let alone by other methods unknown to most whites..

First of all, whites don't lack melanin, they just have less. Secondly, looks and body language have nothing to do with melanin. And finally, has any of this been verified by a black scientist?
Correct. Whites dont have the authority to verify anything. They lack the credibility and knowledge.

You mean the operating system that is based on the binary math the Ethiopians and Egyptians first used? You mean the OS that runs on the hardware created by a Black man who owns the vast majority of the patents for the PC? No those are not white lies but they do illuminate my point that whites cant invent shit without major help from Blacks currently and the foundational knowledge supplied by Black civilizations. :rolleyes:

Off the top of my head Piltdown man. Another white lie by insecure white people.

I know about the Piltdown Man hoax, though it never occurred to me that it was perpetrated because they were white. Only a racist would think that.

I told you about it to make sure everyone else knew the first Asian civilizations were Black. Everything I do is educate and inform my people. You are just another tool I use to do this.

I'm another tool? How do you imagine that I am going to disseminate something I know is bullshit?

Yes dummy. Whites lack melanin. If you dont know what "lack" means you should have looked it up before denying it. I will provide the definition for you.

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.
No dummy, all races have melanin. Melanin is what determines skin color in everybody. It may be light or it may be dark but melanin is what determines that color. Only Albinos lack melanin.

"Some of the different types of melanin include eumelanin, pheomelanin and neuromelanin. Eumelanin is found in the hair, skin and dark areas around the nipples. It is particularly abundant among black populations and provides black and brown pigment to the hair, skin and eyes. When eumelanin is present only in small amounts, hair may be blonde.

Pheomelanin is also found in the hair and skin. This type of melanin provides pink and red colors and is the main pigment found among red-haired individuals."

"While incidence of melanoma is higher in the Caucasian population, a July 2016 study in the Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology showed it is more deadly in people of color. African American patients were most likely to be diagnosed with melanoma in its later stages than any other group in the study, and they also had the worst prognosis and the lowest overall survival rate."

Check it out yourself: Dark Skin Tones and Skin Cancer: What You Need to Know - SkinCancer.org
The last time I gave you some info you claimed I was trying to convince you. If you really want to know then look up Mark Dean.

Why else would white people claim that humans originated in europe and teach the obvious hoax for several decades if not racism?

Yes youre another tool. The more you talk the more I can decimate information.

I said whites lack melanin. I didnt say they didn't have any dummy. Cant you read? I even gave you the definition of "lack" and you still dont understand it? :rolleyes:

You forgot to highlight my point while you were deflecting.

"While incidence of melanoma is higher in the Caucasian population,..."

Last edited:
That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.
The only way you can get rid of racism is all be the same race. Then you won't have any excuse for your shortcomings.

I wanna be Hispanic...

enhanced-buzz-7259-1381259489-20.jpg

Don't deflect from what?

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

The last time I gave you some info you claimed I was trying to convince you. If you really want to know then look up Mark Dean.

No, I didn't. All I said after reading the article and researching was that Li's findings were not conclusive at this time. You're the one who started whining at that point with "I wasn't trying to prove anything to you."

Why else would white people claim that humans originated in europe and teach the obvious hoax for several decades if not racism?

Well of course. That's the answer to everything isn't it?

So the more I talk, the more you can lay waste to information? Was that a Freudian slip?

I said whites lack melanin. I didnt say they didn't have any dummy. Cant you read? I even gave you the definition of "lack" and you still dont understand it? :rolleyes:

You said "Whites lack melanin." That means whites don't have melanin. What you should have said was "Whites lack the same amount of melanin." It's basic grammar and sentence structure.

No shit. I'm not the one who made the claim about skin cancer. You said "Whites die of skin cancer specifically because they lack melanin." So if whites die specifically because they lack melanin, why do blacks die from it?

BTW, when you answered my question about white lies, you didn't answer the specific question I asked which was: "Which white lies, exactly? Do you even know which white lies apply in this case (Jin Li's findings)?"

So do you?

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

No, I didn't. All I said after reading the article and researching was that Li's findings were not conclusive at this time. You're the one who started whining at that point with "I wasn't trying to prove anything to you."

So the more I talk, the more you can lay waste to information? Was that a Freudian slip?

You said "Whites lack melanin." That means whites don't have melanin. What you should have said was "Whites lack the same amount of melanin." It's basic grammar and sentence structure.

No shit. I'm not the one who made the claim about skin cancer. You said "Whites die of skin cancer specifically because they lack melanin." So if whites die specifically because they lack melanin, why do blacks die from it?

BTW, when you answered my question about white lies, you didn't answer the specific question I asked which was: "Which white lies, exactly? Do you even know which white lies apply in this case (Jin Li's findings)?"

So do you?
I let you know I wasnt trying to prove anything to you after you said this...You did so after asking me for the information. Are you retarded or did you really forget?

"Then why did you even bother telling me about black Chinese or even provide the source if you don't care what I believe? If you're not trying to convince me then who are you trying to convince, yourself?"

Its only the answer to white insecurity, white fragility, and your question regarding white lies.

No it wasnt a freudian slip. I decimate your white lies.

No stupid. It means whites have very little melanin like I highlighted in the definition. If you need help reading just ask for it. Dont continue to embarrass yourself.

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

The point is whites catch skin cancer way more due to their lack of melanin.

I already gave you an example of several white lies. I pointed out your post and Piltdown man.

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

So do you?
I let you know I wasnt trying to prove anything to you after you said this...You did so after asking me for the information. Are you retarded or did you really forget?

"Then why did you even bother telling me about black Chinese or even provide the source if you don't care what I believe? If you're not trying to convince me then who are you trying to convince, yourself?"

Look, whether or not you meant to try to convince me, I thought it important that you should have all the facts.
I've seen people way too often hold to ridiculous ideas for stupid reasons and this can become detrimental or even dangerous. This is one of them. You hold to this idea and never bothered to research it yourself for one reason: You hate whites.
You believe things like this because you want it to be true and to feed your hatred. And as I said before, if you had objectively researched the matter then you would have found the same things I did: Li's findings are not fact as of this time pending further study. If you're that concerned about white lies then for Christ's sake, get a black geneticist on it and shut the fuck up.

Its only the answer to white insecurity, white fragility, and your question regarding white lies.

In other words, you have no clue as to what white lies were told regarding Li's findings.

Okay little Timmy. Run outside and play now.

No stupid. It means whites have very little melanin like I highlighted in the definition. If you need help reading just ask for it. Dont continue to embarrass yourself.

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.
The definition doesn't say "very little", it says "not enough".

That's not what you originally said. You didn't say more whites die, you simply said whites die of skin cancer specifically because they lack melanin.

I already gave you an example of several white lies. I pointed out your post and Piltdown man.

You cited one case and it didn't answer my question.

That is not extreme. It is documented fact.

First of all, African tribes had slaves before whites even showed up. Secondly, the first African slaves obtained by Europeans were bought from African tribal chiefs. They were usually war captives from other tribes that they were using as slaves themselves. The slave raids came later.

First of all the Africans who were captured or criminals convicted of crimes who were enslaved could gain freedom and get out of slavery. A couple of slaves became kings. You seem unable to mention this. Your argument has no factual merit. On the issue of racism you have no valid grievance. So while you tell me what whites have said and blacks have ignored like that white half assed, fact free rendition of slavery means something, you name me the African that created the system of Apartheid here in Ameica.

Last edited:

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

So do you?

Look, whether or not you meant to try to convince me, I thought it important that you should have all the facts.
I've seen people way too often hold to ridiculous ideas for stupid reasons and this can become detrimental or even dangerous. This is one of them. You hold to this idea and never bothered to research it yourself for one reason: You hate whites.
You believe things like this because you want it to be true and to feed your hatred. And as I said before, if you had objectively researched the matter then you would have found the same things I did: Li's findings are not fact as of this time pending further study. If you're that concerned about white lies then for Christ's sake, get a black geneticist on it and shut the fuck up.

In other words, you have no clue as to what white lies were told regarding Li's findings.

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

That's not what you originally said. You didn't say more whites die, you simply said whites die of skin cancer specifically because they lack melanin.

You arent qualified to give me the facts. Youre white. Nothing you say has any credibility to me once you assume that white man knows best stance. At that point I know your speaking from insecurity and white lies.

IOW I already gave you all the clues I am going to give you on the subject.

Youre responses are getting weaker.

Very little" "not enough" potato potatoe

Thats correct. Because you didnt get what I was talking about I had to clarify it so you would understand.

So do you?

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

You arent qualified to give me the facts. Youre white. Nothing you say has any credibility to me once you assume that white man knows best stance. At that point I know your speaking from insecurity and white lies.

Thats correct. Because you didnt get what I was talking about I had to clarify it so you would understand.

Seems to me the ghost rider has a problem with his white opinion getting challenged.

That is not extreme. It is documented fact.

No shit. You conveniently left out the comment above that one: "The extreme view of some blacks is that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks, ergo, whites are the weaker race. The truth is a little farther right on the scale."

I meant to put all the above in the following line and forgot to add it. I'm not an idiot, I know whites enslaved and oppressed blacks.

First of all, African tribes had slaves before whites even showed up. Secondly, the first African slaves obtained by Europeans were bought from African tribal chiefs. They were usually war captives from other tribes that they were using as slaves themselves. The slave raids came later.

First of all the Africans who were captured or criminals convicted of crimes who were enslaved could gain freedom and get out of slavery. A couple of slaves became kings.[/quote]

And your point would be...? Unless you're telling me that if whites had done things this way they would not be guilty or liable for the wrong of slavery today then this is irrelevant.

You seem unable to mention this. Your argument has no factual merit.

What argument is that? That Africans enslaved their own race and sold their own people into slavery? We both know that to be true so what are you talking about?

On the issue of racism you have no valid grievance. So while you tell me what whites have said and blacks have ignored like that white half assed, fact free rendition of slavery means something, you name me the African that created the system of Apartheid here in Ameica.

Do you expect me to sit still and take it if another black guy spits on me because you say I have no valid grievance? Rest assured, whatever you think about the validity of my grievances, that son of a bitch is gonna get his ass pounded into the ground.

So do you?

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

I said other scientists know best, not me. Remember, I'm not the one who came to these conclusions. I just relayed them to you.

Which translates to "I have no idea what white lies were said in this case and I'm too lazy to verify my own claims so I'm gonna try to make it look like another whitey failure."

Your responses have been weak, conjectural, uninformed, deluded, petty, childish, evasive and ridiculous from the beginning.

Did you mean "potāto, potäto"?

You gave me the answer to a question I didn't even ask and I didn't get what you were talking about?

So do you?

lack
/lak/
noun
  1. 1.

Seems to me the ghost rider has a problem with his white opinion getting challenged.

What opinion was that?

So some stupid teenager goes on the Dr. Phil show, makes a fool of herself and disses her family. And somehow it’s the fault of white people. I hear very few whites saying anything racist, but blacks think they are entitled to say anything they want anytime. And some klan members try to capitalize on this [emoji90]. They speak for no one, and mainly exist in prisons where they belong. There not in anyone’s community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back