The Sickness Racism Breeds

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

How can I get some of those whites you referenced to throw some resources and opportunities my way? When someone has a preference for a certain race, creed or nationality that’s racism. When they hate people and say slurs about them, they are racist. Anyone can be a detriment to anyone. But some 20 something white kid doesn’t owe any apology for for something that happened in the 40’s. That’s bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That being said, we will never truly eliminate racism from our society until we stop deriving our identity and self-worth from our group and begin celebrating our individuality.

Bullshit. We won't get rid of racism until whites stop making punk ass excuses like the one you just made and do what is necessary to rid racism from your communities.

What are you going to do to rid racism from your community? And before you try and go there, don’t tell me Blacks cannot be racist, that’s BS!
Racist and racism is two different things dummy. Blacks cant practice racism. Nothing they do can be a detriment to whites since whites own all the resources and opportunities.

Bullshit. First of all, hatred for whites is a detriment to whites. Secondly, depriving a race economically or otherwise is racial oppression that stems from racism which is a belief that "race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities and that racial differences produce an inherent superiority of a particular race."

Do you remember telling me this: "Whites are the weaker race in my opinion."?

This falls under the "...race is the primary determinant of human traits and capacities..." part.
Like I said before. Youre full of bullshit. Blacks can hate whites guts but we cant stop them from getting a loan or a job. The only thing that can do that is racism.

Yes I remember telling you that. Any race that has to make laws to hold others back is weak. Any race that has to lie about their achievements are weak and suffering from an insecurity complex. Any race that claims another race is inferior but puts obstacles in their way is weak as hell. Sorry if that stings but thats what white people do at every opportunity.

You are a professional victim, and full of shit. Sorry your guy couldn’t even the score for you in 2 terms. You obviously hate white people, blame them all as a group for your problems, and do everything you can to fuck them over. Your the racist. Want a loan, have some collateral. Want a job, have the education and skills to get it and keep it. Want a government job? Be black, hispanic or any other minority, a woman, and have military service, and you beat everyone out. That doesn’t mean you can do the job. But to hell with any of those other people who have a higher score without special privileges.

I said it in response to IM2's claim that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks because they were threatened by them. My response was said in sarcasm. I understand that not all Africans live or lived in huts but even you have to admit that, compared to the white peoples of that time, Africans, for the most part, lived more primitively. In other words, I doubt very much the whites were intimidated by the blacks they enslaved. That was the only point I was trying to make.

Nobody has to admit to things that are not true. And if whites had not been threatened hey would not have made the laws they made in America. Nor would they have implemented the divide and conquer strategies they used to get slaves. You see rider, you don't think about he totality of how things really happened before you post.

Resistance: African Resistance To Slavery

"Chattel slavery, as it existed, was the worst kind of human bondage. Africans fought against and resisted slavery in their (1470 - 1800) homeland, on the seas, and in America. There was continuous resistance against Europeans during every phase of the slave trade. Because the rebellions of the African slaves increased, the slave traders created laws designed to reduce African resistance.

Much of the information about the resistance to slavery came from written documents kept by the European sailors. There is enough information, includling historical facts, examples of resistance, and dislike of the European slave trade, to establish that the enslavement of Africans was not accepted by African people.

African leaders and those opposing the European slave trade, organized and assigned large groups to keep watch for slave ships traveling to the East and whose crews were well-known for kidnapping Africans on the coast. For example, King Ansah of Ghana (1470-1486) had the Fante people watch for European ships, and prevented them from coming ashore. Many other African leaders did not permit Europeans in their kingdoms. In Benin, the people had heard of the intentions of the Europeans, so they killed them as soon as they came ashore. There were some kings who agreed to trade with the Europeans, but attempted to stop it once they saw the problems that were created in their lands. Through the tactics of several African leaders and kings, they were able to minimize the European slave trade but they could not stop it completely. The treachery and greed of the Europeans, hurt the African economy and, therefore, damaged trade relations. African King Nzenga Maremba tried to stop the slave trade in the Congo only after he originally participated in the trade in exchange for military items and support from Portugal."

More.

"Other countries that were resisting the slave trade throughout the continent of Africa were Senegal, Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, and Angola. In 1777, King Agadja, a Dahomean monarch, captured an Englishman and his slave raiding party who had entered his kingdom looking for more Africans. The Englishman and his crew were released after they promised to return all the Africans they had captured. King Agadja gave the Englishmen a warning to take to the rulers of England, that if any other slave traders were sent to his Kingdom, or other kingdoms, they would be killed. In 1787, the Senegal King of Almammy, passed a law that made it illegal to take enslaved Africans through his kingdom. To let (1470 – 1800) Europeans know how serious the law was, the king returned the presents French slave traders sent as bribes. Queen Nzingha of Angola fought a successful 30-year war against the slave traders of Portugal until the Portuguese negotiated a treaty with her in 1656. Their treaty remained in effect until she died in 1663."

Things just were not as whites like you lie to yourselves about and you need to understand that every time you try arguing.

I said it in response to IM2's claim that whites enslaved and oppressed blacks because they were threatened by them. My response was said in sarcasm. I understand that not all Africans live or lived in huts but even you have to admit that, compared to the white peoples of that time, Africans, for the most part, lived more primitively. In other words, I doubt very much the whites were intimidated by the blacks they enslaved. That was the only point I was trying to make.

Nobody has to admit to things that are not true. And if whites had not been threatened hey would not have made the laws they made in America. Nor would they have implemented the divide and conquer strategies they used to get slaves. You see rider, you don't think about he totality of how things really happened before you post.

"Chattel slavery, as it existed, was the worst kind of human bondage. Africans fought against and resisted slavery in their (1470 - 1800) homeland, on the seas, and in America. There was continuous resistance against Europeans during every phase of the slave trade. Because the rebellions of the African slaves increased, the slave traders created laws designed to reduce African resistance.

Much of the information about the resistance to slavery came from written documents kept by the European sailors. There is enough information, includling historical facts, examples of resistance, and dislike of the European slave trade, to establish that the enslavement of Africans was not accepted by African people.

African leaders and those opposing the European slave trade, organized and assigned large groups to keep watch for slave ships traveling to the East and whose crews were well-known for kidnapping Africans on the coast. For example, King Ansah of Ghana (1470-1486) had the Fante people watch for European ships, and prevented them from coming ashore. Many other African leaders did not permit Europeans in their kingdoms. In Benin, the people had heard of the intentions of the Europeans, so they killed them as soon as they came ashore. There were some kings who agreed to trade with the Europeans, but attempted to stop it once they saw the problems that were created in their lands. Through the tactics of several African leaders and kings, they were able to minimize the European slave trade but they could not stop it completely. The treachery and greed of the Europeans, hurt the African economy and, therefore, damaged trade relations. African King Nzenga Maremba tried to stop the slave trade in the Congo only after he originally participated in the trade in exchange for military items and support from Portugal."

More.

"Other countries that were resisting the slave trade throughout the continent of Africa were Senegal, Ghana, Benin, Nigeria, and Angola. In 1777, King Agadja, a Dahomean monarch, captured an Englishman and his slave raiding party who had entered his kingdom looking for more Africans. The Englishman and his crew were released after they promised to return all the Africans they had captured. King Agadja gave the Englishmen a warning to take to the rulers of England, that if any other slave traders were sent to his Kingdom, or other kingdoms, they would be killed. In 1787, the Senegal King of Almammy, passed a law that made it illegal to take enslaved Africans through his kingdom. To let (1470 – 1800) Europeans know how serious the law was, the king returned the presents French slave traders sent as bribes. Queen Nzingha of Angola fought a successful 30-year war against the slave traders of Portugal until the Portuguese negotiated a treaty with her in 1656. Their treaty remained in effect until she died in 1663."

Things just were not as whites like you lie to yourselves about and you need to understand that every time you try arguing.

Ya know, I don't read most of the shit you post from these websites. Just quote a few lines from the article and a link to the site. That's enough for anybody. Besides, I'm not sure what this article has to do with what I said. Africans did have slaves and sold other Africans into slavery. I haven't said anything beyond this fact. Either you have a hard time accepting this or, once again, you have misconstrued my point.

How can I get some of those whites you referenced to throw some resources and opportunities my way? When someone has a preference for a certain race, creed or nationality that’s racism. When they hate people and say slurs about them, they are racist. Anyone can be a detriment to anyone. But some 20 something white kid doesn’t owe any apology for for something that happened in the 40’s. That’s bullshit.

And 20 something black kids should not be getting killed for beliefs held in the 1600's but they are. There is a major difference between seeking equality and preferring someone because of their race. Try learning the difference before talking please.

And 20 something black kids should not be getting killed for beliefs held in the 1600's but they are. There is a major difference between seeking equality and preferring someone because of their race. Try learning the difference before talking please.

You only represent yourself and your opinions. The rest should be left to the mainstream bigots like Reverend Al and Farakon. They hate everyone equally, even Jews. But they dealt with the holocaust, which also proves skin color isn’t the only determining factor in racism. Seeking equality, doesn’t mean being racist against people that never did anything wrong to you. Try learning some truth other than your opinions, and touting yourself as an expert. You seem to crave the attention, as you do nothing but insult everyone you interact with. You offer nothing as to any solution, only blame. Your obviously very angry and clearly racist.

More.

Ya know, I don't read most of the shit you post from these websites. Just quote a few lines from the article and a link to the site. That's enough for anybody. Besides, I'm not sure what this article has to do with what I said. Africans did have slaves and sold other Africans into slavery. I haven't said anything beyond this fact. Either you have a hard time accepting this or, once again, you have misconstrued my point.

If you can't read 4 paragraphs you won't read a link.

"Very often I see comments by people who argue that Africans sold each other into slavery. To speak of the slave trade solely as Africans selling each other t is a gross oversimplification of what was a complex historical event. This also seems to be an attempt to shift the burden of the slave trade on the victims of that very trade."

"In How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, Walter Rodney mentions how the white author of a book on the slave trade admitted that he was encouraged by other scholars to blame the slave trade solely on the Africans. This narrative helps to lessen European guilt by making Africans seem just as or even more guilty of being involved in the slave trade."

Dwayne Wong (Omowale), Contributor
Dwayne is the author of several books on African and African Diaspora history.

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade | HuffPost

You seem unable to answer the question of what African started the system of Apartheid in America. Because you can't accept that whites are responsible for the poblem of racism in this country.

You only represent yourself and your opinions. The rest should be left to the mainstream bigots like Reverend Al and Farakon. They hate everyone equally, even Jews. But they dealt with the holocaust, which also proves skin color isn’t the only determining factor in racism. Seeking equality, doesn’t mean being racist against people that never did anything wrong to you. Try learning some truth other than your opinions, and touting yourself as an expert. You seem to crave the attention, as you do nothing but insult everyone you interact with. You offer nothing as to any solution, only blame. Your obviously very angry and clearly racist.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Post a racist quote from me. Blacks are not the ones who are required to create solutions to a problem created by whites.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Post a racist quote from me. Blacks are not the ones who are required to create solutions to a problem created by whites.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Your first sentence in your reply has racist tones, and your perspective is adversarial. If this is passed to the next generations, there will be no solutions. Nobody is going to apologize for things they didn’t create. I don’t have dominance over anyone, nor advocate or interact with those who do. I have no issues in my personal interactions. I give the respect that I get.

More.

If you can't read 4 paragraphs you won't read a link.

Ah shit, ya got me.

"Very often I see comments by people who argue that Africans sold each other into slavery. To speak of the slave trade solely as Africans selling each other t is a gross oversimplification of what was a complex historical event. This also seems to be an attempt to shift the burden of the slave trade on the victims of that very trade."

This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. The victims of the slave trade were those that were enslaved. Ergo, the Africans that enslaved other Africans were not victims. Jesus, how fucking stupid do you have to be.

"
In How Europe Underdeveloped Africa, Walter Rodney mentions how the white author of a book on the slave trade admitted that he was encouraged by other scholars to blame the slave trade solely on the Africans. This narrative helps to lessen European guilt by making Africans seem just as or even more guilty of being involved in the slave trade."
Dwayne Wong (Omowale), Contributor
Dwayne is the author of several books on African and African Diaspora history.

Did We Sell Each Other Into Slavery: Misconceptions About the African Involvement in the Slave Trade | HuffPost

You seem unable to answer the question of what African started the system of Apartheid in America.

I'm not unable to answer it, I just haven't because I don't know what the hell you're talking about and it's irrelevant to anything I've been saying anyway.

Because you can't accept that whites are responsible for the poblem of racism in this country.

That's not what I've had a problem with accepting and you goddamn well know it. All I've done since I got here six months ago was try to leaven the rhetoric against whites and inject a little common sense and reality into the discussions. But it seems I was doomed from the start because I was immediately called a liar when I told my story and any time I try to relay simple facts such as "Not all whites", I'm called racist for doing so.

What's worse and even more preposterous is your comment the other day about my "showing" you that I'm racist was the reason you rejected my story. You didn't even know me then; I hadn't been here long enough for you to make that determination. All your talk about the way whites view blacks and you assume I lied because I'm white. Be a man and just fucking admit it.

All I've done since I got here six months ago was try to leaven the rhetoric against whites and inject a little common sense and reality into the discussions.

Six months, wow! You have high hopes if you think you are ever going to make progress talking with these guys.

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Your first sentence in your reply has racist tones, and your perspective is adversarial. If this is passed to the next generations, there will be no solutions. Nobody is going to apologize for things they didn’t create. I don’t have dominance over anyone, nor advocate or interact with those who do. I have no issues in my personal interactions. I give the respect that I get. .

My perspective is widely held in the black community. And if you think not join an all black non conservative forum instead of posting your racist drivel in mostly white, mostly racist echo chambers. You can't find a racist comment from me and there are no racist overtones in jack squat that I have said. We will not solve anything if whites think we have tp see things as they tell us or it's adversarial.. You have benefitted from the past, and whites are still doing the same things. No one is asking for an apology. We want whites to stop being racists. If you are not one then start classes and workshops teaching others how not be.one.

No one wants to keep reading your sad ass excuses. I have not fathered any illegitimate child, sold drugs, committed a crime, spent one day on welfare, stayed employed, got educated and paid taxes. I have worked to stop things I did not create. So your excuses about what you won't do because of what you didn't create just won't be listened to by me.

image.png

All I've done since I got here six months ago was try to leaven the rhetoric against whites and inject a little common sense and reality into the discussions.

There are over 1,000 threads here full of racism by whites. But you call yourself leavening things for whites. And that's because you can't accept what is being said.

You did exactly what the writer said and you actually think that your disingenuous opinion of this matte is what is correct as opposed to a scholar who has written multiple books on this issue.

You say you are trying to bring common sense and reality but when you are confronted with common sense and reality you reject it for your uneducated opinion.

This is the most idiotic thing I've ever read. The victims of the slave trade were those that were enslaved. Ergo, the Africans that enslaved other Africans were not victims. Jesus, how fucking stupid do you have to be.

The major problem with your comments is the fact that Africa consisted of nations and tribes. Africans did nothing. A Nigerian captured a Ugandan in a war started by whites who handed Nigerians the guns to capture the Ugandans. These are not the same people any more than Germans are the same as the French.

I'm not unable to answer it, I just haven't because I don't know what the hell you're talking about and it's irrelevant to anything I've been saying anyway.

You know what I am talking about.

So learn this, if laws are passed denying non whites that law affects everyone. There have been no laws or polices that said only some whites when it was passed. There was no law saying not all whites either.

Last, what is preposterous is your lying. I never said you had to prove you were not a racist. I stated you had not shown proof he incident was racially motivated. You see in the real world you must have evidence the act was racist. I kw that whites like you think we just make up racism when we feel like it but when wed it is based on evidence. This is another reason why I say you have never really faced racism.

Six months, wow! You have high hopes if you think you are ever going to make progress talking with these guys.

You don't make progress going backwards. We are ahead of you guys by a long way.

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

Your first sentence in your reply has racist tones, and your perspective is adversarial. If this is passed to the next generations, there will be no solutions. Nobody is going to apologize for things they didn’t create. I don’t have dominance over anyone, nor advocate or interact with those who do. I have no issues in my personal interactions. I give the respect that I get. .

My perspective is widely held in the black community. And if you think not join an all black non conservative forum instead of posting your racist drivel in mostly white, mostly racist echo chambers. You can't find a racist comment from me and there are no racist overtones in jack squat that I have said. We will not solve anything if whites think we have tp see things as they tell us or it's adversarial.. You have benefitted from the past, and whites are still doing the same things. No one is asking for an apology. We want whites to stop being racists. If you are not one then start classes and workshops teaching others how not be.one.

No one wants to keep reading your sad ass excuses. I have not fathered any illegitimate child, sold drugs, committed a crime, spent one day on welfare, stayed employed, got educated and paid taxes. I have worked to stop things I did not create. So your excuses about what you won't do because of what you didn't create just won't be listened to by me.

image.png

Never mentioned anything about anyone committing crimes etc, but they are issues that are prevalent and not my issues.

I guess this forum was my rubber tree plant. Little did I know...

There are over 1,000 threads here full of racism by whites. But you call yourself leavening things for whites. And that's because you can't accept what is being said.

Leavening the hateful rhetoric against whites. Did you not get that? And what exactly makes you think I can't accept what is being said?

You did exactly what the writer said and you actually think that your disingenuous opinion of this matte is what is correct as opposed to a scholar who has written multiple books on this issue.

I couldn't help but notice that you only requoted what the author said but not what I said. Here's what I said in my first response to this quote:

"This is true. But what he doesn't say that is just as true is that to speak of the slave trade solely as whites raiding and taking innocent Africans and selling them into slavery is also a gross oversimplification."

In this response I openly acknowledged and agreed with the author that Africans selling each other is a gross oversimplification. I then went on to merely say that whites capturing and selling slaves is also an oversimplification in that Africans sold Africans for the Atlantic slave trade. This is an historical fact and part and parcel of the entire history of slavery and cannot be denied.

You deliberately left out what I said to make it look like I'm avoiding the truth of white involvement in the slave trade. It was dishonest, disingenuous and hypocritical.

You say you are trying to bring common sense and reality but when you are confronted with common sense and reality you reject it for your uneducated opinion.

Uneducated? Given that I'm the one pointing out the fact that Africans sold Africans into slavery and that you have not acknowledged that fact, I would say I'm at least as educated as you are on the matter.

The major problem with your comments is the fact that Africa consisted of nations and tribes. Africans did nothing. A Nigerian captured a Ugandan in a war started by whites who handed Nigerians the guns to capture the Ugandans. These are not the same people any more than Germans are the same as the French.

This is a gross oversimplification. European Portuguese arrived in 1441 to explore West Africa to look for gold, spices and other commodities. They encountered an African chieftain who had two prisoners from a battle that the Portuguese had had no part in. The chieftain sold his two prisoners as slaves to the Portuguese and the Portuguese returned the following year to purchase more slaves from African traders.

The Portuguese were not even looking for slaves at the time and European colonization didn't take place until much later. In your own twisted style of jurisprudence where we place all the blame on the enablers and none on those who commit the crime as you do in the case of Rwanda, the Africans themselves are guilty of initiating what would later become the Atlantic slave trade.

Of course. If you can't get what you want out of me, just fill in the gaps with your assumptions as you usually do. I could say "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy" and you'd say I was denying white racism.

So learn this, if laws are passed denying non whites that law affects everyone. There have been no laws or polices that said only some whites when it was passed. There was no law saying not all whites either.

What?

Last, what is preposterous is your lying. I never said you had to prove you were not a racist. I stated you had not shown proof he incident was racially motivated.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset. I'm not going to let you forget that. Also, once you allowed that it actually happened, you assumed I did something to him to provoke it. I'm not letting you forget that either. And since you had this idiotic preconceived notion that blacks can't be racist even before I told my story, you were never going to believe it anyway.

You see in the real world you must have evidence the act was racist.

You didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that he had no evidence that I was racist or even evidence that I was harassing him for whatever reason.

I kw that whites like you think we just make up racism when we feel like it but when wed it is based on evidence. This is another reason why I say you have never really faced racism.

I'm sorry but, making an issue of cotton plants and white dreadlocks is making up racism and I will always maintain that and any other incidents like it.

Leavening the hateful rhetoric against whites. Did you not get that? And what exactly makes you think I can't accept what is being said?

I couldn't help but notice that you only requoted what the author said but not what I said. Here's what I said in my first response to this quote:

"This is true. But what he doesn't say that is just as true is that to speak of the slave trade solely as whites raiding and taking innocent Africans and selling them into slavery is also a gross oversimplification."

In this response I openly acknowledged and agreed with the author that Africans selling each other is a gross oversimplification. I then went on to merely say that whites capturing and selling slaves is also an oversimplification in that Africans sold Africans for the Atlantic slave trade. This is an historical fact and part and parcel of the entire history of slavery and cannot be denied.

You deliberately left out what I said to make it look like I'm avoiding the truth of white involvement in the slave trade. It was dishonest, disingenuous and hypocritical.

Uneducated? Given that I'm the one pointing out the fact that Africans sold Africans into slavery and that you have not acknowledged that fact, I would say I'm at least as educated as you are on the matter.

This is a gross oversimplification. European Portuguese arrived in 1441 to explore West Africa to look for gold, spices and other commodities. They encountered an African chieftain who had two prisoners from a battle that the Portuguese had had no part in. The chieftain sold his two prisoners as slaves to the Portuguese and the Portuguese returned the following year to purchase more slaves from African traders.

The Portuguese were not even looking for slaves at the time and European colonization didn't take place until much later. In your own twisted style of jurisprudence where we place all the blame on the enablers and none on those who commit the crime as you do in the case of Rwanda, the Africans themselves are guilty of initiating what would later become the Atlantic slave trade.

Of course. If you can't get what you want out of me, just fill in the gaps with your assumptions as you usually do. I could say "Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy" and you'd say I was denying white racism.

What?

Last, what is preposterous is your lying. I never said you had to prove you were not a racist. I stated you had not shown proof he incident was racially motivated.

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit. You accused me of concocting the story at the outset. I'm not going to let you forget that. Also, once you allowed that it actually happened, you assumed I did something to him to provoke it. I'm not letting you forget that either. And since you had this idiotic preconceived notion that blacks can't be racist even before I told my story, you were never going to believe it anyway.

You didn't seem to have a problem with the fact that he had no evidence that I was racist or even evidence that I was harassing him for whatever reason.

I kw that whites like you think we just make up racism when we feel like it but when wed it is based on evidence. This is another reason why I say you have never really faced racism.

I'm sorry but, making an issue of cotton plants and white dreadlocks is making up racism and I will always maintain that and any other incidents like it.

Hopefully it serves some therapeutic purpose to blame whites for all the issues that affect the black community. But racism only goes one way obviously. Is is entertaining.

What?

Hopefully it serves some therapeutic purpose to blame whites for all the issues that affect the black community. But racism only goes one way obviously. Is is entertaining.

On the contrary, it is not therapeutic for him at all, it just makes him more bitter. I guess that's what he's looking for, I don't know.

What?

On the contrary, it is not therapeutic for him at all, it just makes him more bitter. I guess that's what he's looking for, I don't know.

Agreed.

Forum List

Back