Zone1 The Seven years of Tribulation

The Tribulation and The Rapture was taught in the 1st Century Church. Perhaps if you were a better student of The Bible and of Church History you would know that and quit sounding like a broken record.

Darby Darby Darby Darby
Scofield Scofield Scofield Scofield

You don't understand Thessalonians at all. The tribulation was over with the destruction of the temple.

Greetings
What does the bible say about THE GREAT TRIBULATION?
What will the end be like?
If I may, let's see what the word says?

revelation-prophecy-timeline-watermark.jpg

In DANIEL 12:1-2 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of the people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in this book.

The Book of Life and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. Some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
It will be the worst time in history.

MATTHEW 24:1-28 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the sake of the elect, those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
For whosesoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

REVELATION 6:10-12 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

REVELATION 7:14-15 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. This is Christ.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

MATTHEW 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

II PETER 3:10,12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, seeist thou these great building. The great building is the church., there shall not be left one stone upon another. We are the stone people! That shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:22 For false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise and shall shew signs and wonders, signs are images of Jesus Christ or Idols.

Psalm 96:4-5 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are Idols but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 2: Their land is also full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made.

Jeremiah 50:38 A drought is upon her waters: and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their Idols. In Zechariah 10:2 For Idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie and have told false dreams; their way as a flock, they were troubled because there was no shepherd.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood. Also in Romans 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that I do is, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and of wood: which neither can see nor hear nor walk. So as we see in these many verses, God warns us that all the churches become spiritual Babylon. We can find many more verses in the Old Testament and New Testament that Satan has dominion over all denominations, congregations, and churches.

I John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols, Amen.

REVELATION 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REV.6:3 - 4. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and sword.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.

The faithful people will be delivered.

Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.

The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.

gettyimages-1372620623-custom-4895d389987758c4dc1bfc6d5752ffd3eb55efc4-s1100-c50.jpg

No where does it say the trib lasts 7 years. Where do you get that?

Literal Israel religion is no longer Gods chosen( Matt 23:38-39) Spiritual Israel from all tribes, tongues and nations are now Gods chosen in these last days.

Except HIS lineage isn't through the male line. It's through Mary's. Ooops...
It’s actually through both lines. But then again most people don’t read The Bible let alone study it.

Jesus is both heir to Adam’s throne and David’s Crown as The 2nd Adam and The Son of David.

You don't understand Thessalonians at all. The tribulation was over with the destruction of the temple.
You don’t understand that your future is in Hell as a Liar and Deceiver, barred forever from entering God’s Kingdom.

Not only are 2/3rds if The Jews destroyed by AntiChrist but between 50% to 75% of all life is destroyed in 7 short years. depending on your interpretation.

So if you find yourself left behind because of your insolence arrogance and your ridicule and mocking of scriptures and rejection of Christ, your only chance to escape from Hell is to accept Christ and face Martyrdom because Jews and Christians will be hunted down mercilessly in that day!
Repent!

Last edited:

Literal Israel religion is no longer Gods chosen( Matt 23:38-39) Spiritual Israel from all tribes, tongues and nations are now Gods chosen in these last days.
Daniels Prophecy of 70 weeks of years which predicted down to the day that Messiah would be cut off at the end of the 69th week.

That leaves one week Year left or 7 Years called The Time of Jacob’s Trouble in the OT but Tribulation in the NT.

Replacement Theology is a Sin by the way.
Both Israel and The Church will become One Vine at The Return of Jesus.

I'm thinking we're just about there. Dammit! I did not anticipate it happening in my lifetime.

Gonna have to suck it up and deal with it.
BTW God promised us signs in The Heavens.

Right now there was a green comet discovered last year just a few days after Putin invaded Ukraine.

That comet is going to pass directly across Draco The Dragon and between Ursa Major and Minor, The Big and Little Bear.

Russia is The Big Bear and Ukraine is The Little Bear. Draco is Satan. Draco is also a symbol for Iran.

I believe this war is going to lead to Gog Magog. Maybe not immediately but it will either cause it or set up the conditions for it.

Daniels Prophecy of 70 weeks of years which predicted down to the day that Messiah would be cut off at the end of the 69th week.

That leaves one week Year left or 7 Years called The Time of Jacob’s Trouble in the OT but Tribulation in the NT.

Replacement Theology is a Sin by the way.
Both Israel and The Church will become One Vine at The Return of Jesus.

I haven't found a church yet that teaches what Jesus actually taught-have you? They teach little of what he taught. Its kind of hard to obey( proof of ones love) if one doesn't know all that he taught. So i seriously doubt, since they do not listen to Jesus they have any kind of a clue as to Gods truth in prophecy. I dont say it to be mean, i have studied Jesus since 1961.

I haven't found a church yet that teaches what Jesus actually taught-have you? They teach little of what he taught. Its kind of hard to obey( proof of ones love) if one doesn't know all that he taught. So i seriously doubt, since they do not listen to Jesus they have any kind of a clue as to Gods truth in prophecy. I dont say it to be mean, i have studied Jesus since 1961.
Plenty of churches teach prophecy and teach it correctly.

Apostate churches who have fallen away from The Gospel and Truth do not.

Neither do they preach on Hell or Salvation but preach the prosperity gospel of Balam.

Plenty of churches teach prophecy and teach it correctly.

Apostate churches who have fallen away from The Gospel and Truth do not.

Neither do they preach on Hell or Salvation but preach the prosperity gospel of Balam.
The Hebrew word-Sheol= The Greek word Hades- both translate-the grave. Hell=Hades. Every church i ever attended taught on eternal suffering or salvation. They were in error on eternal suffering and salvation.

The Hebrew word-Sheol= The Greek word Hades- both translate-the grave. Hell=Hades. Every church i ever attended taught on eternal suffering or salvation. They were in error on eternal suffering and salvation.
The second death is not annihilation.
That is an incorrect interpretation of scripture.

You don’t understand that your future is in Hell as a Liar and Deceiver, barred forever from entering God’s Kingdom.

Not only are 2/3rds if The Jews destroyed by AntiChrist but between 50% to 75% of all life is destroyed in 7 short years. depending on your interpretation.

So if you find yourself left behind because of your insolence arrogance and your ridicule and mocking of scriptures and rejection of Christ, your only chance to escape from Hell is to accept Christ and face Martyrdom because Jews and Christians will be hunted down mercilessly in that day!
Repent!

Lolol 😂 what denomination teaches that?

Greetings
What does the bible say about THE GREAT TRIBULATION?
What will the end be like?
If I may, let's see what the word says?

revelation-prophecy-timeline-watermark.jpg

In DANIEL 12:1-2 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of the people; and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time; and at that time the people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in this book.

The Book of Life and many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake. Some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

MATTHEW 24:1-28 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the sake of the elect, those days shall be shortened.
Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
For there shall arise false Christ’s and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible they shall deceive the very elect.
Behold, I have told you before. Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west, so shall also the coming of the son of man be.
For whosesoever the carcass is, there will the eagles be gathered together.

REVELATION 6:10-12 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth? And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellow servants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

REVELATION 7:14-15 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, these are they which came out of the great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. This is Christ.
Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple; he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.

MATTHEW 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken.

II PETER 3:10,12 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

Mark 13:2 And Jesus answering said unto him, seeist thou these great building. The great building is the church., there shall not be left one stone upon another. We are the stone people! That shall not be thrown down.

Mark 13:22 For false Christ’s and false prophets shall rise and shall shew signs and wonders, signs are images of Jesus Christ or Idols.

Psalm 96:4-5 For the Lord is great and greatly to be praised: he is to be feared above all gods. For all the gods of the nations are Idols but the Lord made the heavens.

Isaiah 2: Their land is also full of idols; they worship the work of their own hands that which their own fingers have made.

Jeremiah 50:38 A drought is upon her waters: and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their Idols. In Zechariah 10:2 For Idols have spoken vanity, and the diviners have seen a lie and have told false dreams; their way as a flock, they were troubled because there was no shepherd.

Acts 15:20 But that we write unto them, that they abstain from pollutions of idols, and from fornication and from things strangled and from blood. Also in Romans 2:22 Thou that sayest a man should not commit adultery, dost thou commit adultery? Thou that I do is, dost thou commit sacrilege?

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and of wood: which neither can see nor hear nor walk. So as we see in these many verses, God warns us that all the churches become spiritual Babylon. We can find many more verses in the Old Testament and New Testament that Satan has dominion over all denominations, congregations, and churches.

I John 5:21 Little children, keep yourselves from idols, Amen.

REVELATION 6:12-17 And I beheld when he had opened the sixth seal, and, lo there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became as blood; And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs when she is shaken of a mighty wind.

And the heaven departed as a scroll when it is rolled together; every mountain and island were moved out of their places. And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains; And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb; For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?

REV.6:3 - 4. And when he had opened the second seal, I heard the second beast say, Come and see. And there went out another horse that was red: and power was given to him that sat thereon to take peace from the earth, and that they should kill one another: and sword.

The angel Michael will protect the Jews.

The faithful people will be delivered.

Some with robes made white in the blood of the Lamb.

The greatest tribulation is known in the history of the world.

gettyimages-1372620623-custom-4895d389987758c4dc1bfc6d5752ffd3eb55efc4-s1100-c50.jpg
Greetings
did you study your homework?

Daniel 9:24-27
GVP_LogoBanner.jpg

When did Earth's core stop spinning?
2009 every 70th years

They studied earthquakes mostly from between 1995 and 2021 and found that the inner core's super-rotation had stopped around 2009.
Scientists our planet's solid core which is separated or because of its composition, from the rest of the earth's layers may actually have stopped rotating and could even reverse course this is a new study was published Monday in the journal Nature Geoscience and its authors who are based in Beijing took a very close look.

Seismic waves from earthquakes earth studies have passed through our planet since the 1960s, so they were able to calculate the speed at which the inner core is spinning.

the earth layers.
The stability of the earth
roughly every 70 years or so, the center of the earth reverses and shifts backward.

The earth's core layers are divided into the crust, upper mantle, lower mantle, outer core, and inner core.
The molten material that surrounded the core was the early mantle. Over millions of years, the mantle cooled.
Water trapped inside minerals erupted with lava volcano eruption, a process called “outgassing.” As more water was outgassed, the mantle solidified.

The inner core this is spending by a liquid outer core which in turn creates the mantle, when a new mantle is created it pushes out the mantle as the earth spins, that's already when the chamber magma is full, spews out the magma chamber, that's already full, which causes volcano eruptions this increase of Geo activity into the atmosphere, courses extreme weather.
the years 2023 and beyond as predicted

What does this mean in a biblical sense?
In Daniel 9:24-27 the prophecy of Seventy Weeks is Seventy years
Daniel 9:24 Seventy years, every seventy years the earth stops its process.
Daniel 9:27 seven weeks are seven years.
Matthew 24: 21 is the seven years of tribulation.
which in Daniel's prophecy

giphy (53).gif

End result and major shift, extreme weather, and bad grades

Last edited:
Greetings
if I may
as the word would say as man to man

Behold, all souls are mine; the soul of the father, as well as the soul of the son, is mine: the soul who sins shall die“If a man is righteous and does what is just and right— if he does not eat upon the mountains or lift up his eyes to the idols of the house of Israel, does not defile his neighbor's wife or approach a woman in her time of menstrual impurity, does not oppress anyone, but restores to the debtor his pledge, commits no robbery, gives his bread to the hungry and covers the naked with a garment, does not lend at interest or take any profit, withholds his hand from injustice, executes true justice between man and man, walks in my statutes, and keeps my rules by acting faithfully—he is righteous; he shall surely live, declares the Lord God.
Ezekiel 18

I agree there is a time of tribulation coming shown in the Bible, that is described in distinct ways with it being 3 and 1/2 years in separate places that seem to be two distinct periods of a seven year time. I have seen what corresponds to that timeline chart the earliest in my Christian life, long ago. But it is a simple view with the supporting verses that other passages make a problem with. I do not think there can be total certainty for any view of the chronology now, while the period of great tribulations is coming. I believe the great collapse is coming soon and most likely before any of the other things, shown in prophetic passages with the symbolic type Mystery Babylon, there will be collapse with the great decline of all cities and civilization collapsing. Those surviving that who did not come out from that to be in small communities, which believers should do, living together sustainably in those places far apart from cities growing things for being independent in those places, will follow the godless plan of one leader who promises many things with a promised restoration, but he will be antichrist as shown in prophecy. I see believers will still be removed from this world but that will be for them to not be here when God's judgment comes on the unrepentant of this world then, but we don't have certainty of when that will happen, though some speak as if they have certainty about when it would be.

That is completely incorrect. Daniel said Messiah would be cut off at the 69th week from the going out of the decree.

This happened down to the day.

That means the 70th week has been on hold and is yet to come, and will not begin until Jesus comes to gather the remainder, and remove the restrainer.

The Kingdom comes only after the 70th week is completed, and I do not see God The Son of God sitting upon the throne in Jerusalem ruling the whole world in peace.

That is completely incorrect. Daniel said Messiah would be cut off at the 69th week from the going out of the decree.

This happened down to the day.

That means the 70th week has been on hold and is yet to come, and will not begin until Jesus comes to gather the remainder, and remove the restrainer.

The Kingdom comes only after the 70th week is completed, and I do not see God The Son of God sitting upon the throne in Jerusalem ruling the whole world in peace.
The missing week which many subscribe has only been popularized in the last 150 or so years due to Darby and dispensationalism. Most evangelicals can't accept that the Bible wasn't written to them. Because of this, they read prophetic passages as if the only audience for the Bible is us. That is not correct and is improper hermeneutics.

The missing week which many subscribe has only been popularized in the last 150 or so years due to Darby and dispensationalism. Most evangelicals can't accept that the Bible wasn't written to them. Because of this, they read prophetic passages as if the only audience for the Bible is us. That is not correct and is improper hermeneutics.
Because of this, they read prophetic passages as if the only audience for the Bible is us.
greetings
who is US?

Forum List

Back