The Senate reinstitutes dress code what does it mean?

It didn't take them long to draw up such a measure. Somebody has to put a stop to the childishness and unprofessionalism before more Democrats jump on the bandwagon. Wait much longer and Democrats would be showing up in their pajamas, bathing suits and wife beater t-shirts. For all the banter about how image matters with regards to Trump and some of his antics, I am surprised that you don't see how this Fetterman goon's dress code doesn't do the same.

If they do their damn jobs I do not care if they show up in a speedo.

That damn freedom is just so messy. I can see why you all want to have less of it.

But I am glad to see the Senate focus on the really important matters, like a fucking dress code. Nothing else going on that might need their attention right now...
Total and complete freedom is a fool's concept.
It means I'm free to shoot you, I'm free to burn down houses, I'm free to piss on people in public....sure clothes don't make a man or a person but Fetterman's departure from the norm is more of a dysfunction and less of a freedom.
The Federal legislative presence is not a costume party ....

They're polishing the brass fixtures on the Titanic. Personally, I think the Senate dress code should be clown's costumes with big, floppy clown shoes. No matter how well they dress, the results of their policies are abhorrent and destructive.
I vote to keep them locked in cages.

Fetterman sent Comer and others a vase of bud Light. Republicans need to reciprocate if this becomes a habit. What a low life piece of scum he is. Separate the nation into smaller ones.

The fact that Fetterman is 3/4 communist is what bothers me the most. Yeah, he's a slob and a physical and psychological eunuch but his anti American politics are what sickens me. And it's pretty amazing that Schumer was willing to bend the rules so easily to justify his hobo appearance. Democrats suck. MAGA

It’s sad this was even needed because one shitbag can’t dress themselves appropriately

Total and complete freedom is a fool's concept.
It means I'm free to shoot you, I'm free to burn down houses, I'm free to piss on people in public....sure clothes don't make a man or a person but Fetterman's departure from the norm is more of a dysfunction and less of a freedom.
The Federal legislative presence is not a costume party ....

Damn, now not wearing a suit is the same as you shooting me and burning down my house.

You must really love suits

The slope is far more slippery than you want to believe

1431364631_slowmotion_slipandslide_dog_wipeout.gif

And if the Senate needs dress codes where else do we need them? Human nature is always consistent and will take whatever freedom you allow it to have. Even the liberal Democrats were offended by John Fetterman's ridiculous abuse of propriety. Given time it's not a stretch to imagine Senators showing up in Speedos and Thongs.... It's just what human nature does.

Jo
It means no hoodies or sweat clothes.

The fact that Fetterman is 3/4 communist is what bothers me the most. Yeah, he's a slob and a physical and psychological eunuch but his anti American politics are what sickens me. And it's pretty amazing that Schumer was willing to bend the rules so easily to justify his hobo appearance. Democrats suck. MAGA
He’s a Democrat so you hate him.

Nothing new there

Forum List

Back