The Senate reinstitutes dress code what does it mean?

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
And if the Senate needs dress codes where else do we need them? Human nature is always consistent and will take whatever freedom you allow it to have. Even the liberal Democrats were offended by John Fetterman's ridiculous abuse of propriety. Given time it's not a stretch to imagine Senators showing up in Speedos and Thongs.... It's just what human nature does.

Jo

I like the was the Gateway Pundit put it better. :laughing0301:

"The Senate voted unanimously to restore the dress code for men Wednesday evening in a humiliating rebuke to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) who unilaterally dropped the unwritten but traditional dress code to accommodate the arrested development obsession of Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) to dress like a teenage pothead."

Senate Unanimously Votes to Restore Dress Code in Humiliating Rebuke to Chuck Schumer and Slob Fetterman | The Gateway Pundit | by Kristinn Taylor

And if the Senate needs dress codes where else do we need them? Human nature is always consistent and will take whatever freedom you allow it to have. Even the liberal Democrats were offended by John Fetterman's ridiculous abuse of propriety. Given time it's not a stretch to imagine Senators showing up in Speedos and Thongs.... It's just what human nature does.

Jo

That damn freedom is just so messy. I can see why you all want to have less of it.

But I am glad to see the Senate focus on the really important matters, like a fucking dress code. Nothing else going on that might need their attention right now...

I like the was the Gateway Pundit put it better. :laughing0301:

"The Senate voted unanimously to restore the dress code for men Wednesday evening in a humiliating rebuke to Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) who unilaterally dropped the unwritten but traditional dress code to accommodate the arrested development obsession of Sen. John Fetterman (D-PA) to dress like a teenage pothead."

Senate Unanimously Votes to Restore Dress Code in Humiliating Rebuke to Chuck Schumer and Slob Fetterman | The Gateway Pundit | by Kristinn Taylor

And of course the GWP lies about it. There has never been an official dress code for the Senate, thus it could not be restored.

That damn freedom is just so messy. I can see why you all want to have less of it.

But I am glad to see the Senate focus on the really important matters, like a fucking dress code. Nothing else going on that might need their attention right now...
/----/ It wasn't an issue for centuries until the pot-head wannabe Fetterman stumbled into office. So you can thank him for making it an issue.
1695899349952.png

They're polishing the brass fixtures on the Titanic. Personally, I think the Senate dress code should be clown's costumes with big, floppy clown shoes. No matter how well they dress, the results of their policies are abhorrent and destructive.

And of course the GWP lies about it. There has never been an official dress code for the Senate, thus it could not be restored.
If no pre-existing dress code was prescribed, then why was there a vote by Schumer to allow retard, teen clothing on the Senate floor? Why would Fetterman have to vote outside the Senate floor because he wore his pajamas to work?

If no pre-existing dress code was prescribed, then why was there a vote by Schumer to allow retard, teen clothing on the Senate floor? Why would Fetterman have to vote outside the Senate floor because he wore his pajamas to work?

It was one of those "unwritten rules"

Like a lot of diversions this is not needed. Clothes make the man. Even if he is not so good at what he does. This guy is a failure in work who gets elected. The Senate has a reputation of gentlemen as compared to the House. So many distractions to guide us away from the realities of our federal government elected and unelected not owing their allegiances not to the people.

It didn't take them long to draw up such a measure. Somebody has to put a stop to the childishness and unprofessionalism before more Democrats jump on the bandwagon. Wait much longer and Democrats would be showing up in their pajamas, bathing suits and wife beater t-shirts. For all the banter about how image matters with regards to Trump and some of his antics, I am surprised that you don't see how this Fetterman goon's dress code doesn't do the same.

/----/ If Trump were a dictator, he'd still be in office, and the Deep State would have been rounded up in the middle of the night and vanished.
That's because he is just a wannabe dictator. He was too incompetent to force his way back into the presidency on 1/6. Doesn't mean he didn't try his best. Just another of the things he sucks at.

Forum List

Back