House passes amendment to slash Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin’s pay to $1 (shutdown assured)

Why does Marjorie Trailer Queen hate our military and love Putin?
Ukraine is corrupted. There are areas on this planet where the greasing the wheels pass through. East to West, North to South, Financial meccas of one western area to another. There is no reason for the number of our politicians to go to Ukraine like they did. That smells. We did not see them go to Afghanistan like that or Iraq. War mongers in D.C. Any Republican running for President who is a war monger needs to be disqualified. The shills are promoting any of them now.

Who cares? What matters is that our Generals support 'American Democracy' regardless of politics.
I was responding to rightwinger's post who said I should support generals and I asked him how. I agree with you, who cares? I can't support any general. What am I supposed to do to support them?

Dumbass low IQ diversity affirmative action Negro deserves to have his salary cut to $1. Maybe he can go get a job as a shoeshine boy and make more money.

I was responding to rightwinger's post who said I should support generals and I asked him how. I agree with you, who cares? I can't support any general. What am I supposed to do to support them?
Do you think by cutting their salaries, demanding they pay back money, and/or calling for their execution because they did their jobs is in some way support for the Generals?

Who cares? What matters is that our Generals support 'American Democracy' regardless of politics.
The problem is and the less generals openly promote republican politics, The republican party will go out of their way to attack those generals.

Forum List

Back