The Science of Cougar Sex: Why Older Women Lust

Yep, I agree with editic.

Many young men are like nymphs for several months/years into marriage until the reality of unrealized responsibility sets in defeating their mental stamina if they were not adequately prepared.

Many men also party hard and eat wrong until their body bloats and their minds fail... Then it is almost inevitable that the 'monster' they've created during their lustful years of youth would become too much.

Many women in their early 40's are like nymphs. ( uh hum ... clears throat )

Many young men are like nymphs for several months/years into marriage until the reality of unrealized responsibility sets in defeating their mental stamina if they were not adequately prepared.

Many men also party hard and eat wrong until their body bloats and their minds fail... Then it is almost inevitable that the 'monster' they've created during their lustful years of youth would become too much.

I'm worried when I'm in my 40s I won't be able to keep up.:doubt:

Oh. <grin> I think you'll be fine. ;)

Yes it's true. Some women hear a reason or excuse not to more often then men do.

Oh my dear.......trust me, that works in both directions. There are girls who will use their sexuality to lure a man in and once she has him on the hook and reels him in (marriage), she hangs him on the wall like a trophy. Courtship is over and it's time to build a home, life and family. They allow sex to have kids, become stay at home moms and ballon to twice their size.

Oh, SO not true, grasshoppah. This discussion isn't about sexually active or no. I am not, but only because I'm still married (and he's living with someone else.) And men make me nervous, and I'm a hermit. None of that has any bearing on hormones and sex drive.

Being 53 and sans relationship? It's like I have an off switch on the urges. It's a blessing. Now if I ever start dating again and my off switch remains locked? I'll be seeing a doctor, because then I will know something IS wrong.

I think you misunderstand me.

This is natures way of getting a woman to do a last chance child.

The same is for the middle aged man finding younger women compelling.

Its a last ditch effort to spread the seed.

Diversification of the species is the aim of this natural cycle.
I think this is a certain possibility....it does make great sense in a scientific realm.

Its hormonal.

Its natures design.

Nature also gave us brains to figure these things out with.

Oh my dear.......trust me, that works in both directions. There are girls who will use their sexuality to lure a man in and once she has him on the hook and reels him in (marriage), she hangs him on the wall like a trophy. Courtship is over and it's time to build a home, life and family. They allow sex to have kids, become stay at home moms and ballon to twice their size.

Yup, sex becomes as rare as flying pigs in those cases.

Yes it's true. Some women hear a reason or excuse not to more often then men do.

Hmm, anything I should do to prepare? I have read mens libidos go way down in their 40s but womens soar through the rooff.

What I can say is if you're fortunate enough to have a woman who wants you naked several times a week, tell her you know how fortunate you are to have a woman like her in your life. And give in, as often as possible. Unless there is something pressing you need to attend to, everything else can wait.

Yeah blaming the opposite sex for the problem will really help you figure it out huh?

why are some do determined to make bad decisions about their lives?

blaming the opposite sex.

We all should understand the genetics and bodily function behind this for both sexes.

Its a clear case of the natural factors trying to spurn on last chance species diversification.

Its true for both sexes and differs by sex to create it.

Live by your head or live by your loins, its your choice

Forum List

Back