eating the cinders of hell...

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
The effects of tobacco are best when the cigar is not soggy. Otherwise, it may be an ineffective effort... Perhaps this is a conspiracy theory, technically, but hey, too many do the wrong thing toward the best cigars. Just posting...

• Banned
This is the thing... He should have used a cheaper cigar. Also, it is a middle eastern thing to use incense... :D for some things, especially for those moments. Perhaps he should have used incense... instead. I don't know. It doesn't seem to matter that he spent less in four years than anyone else has in one for a long, long time.

Symbols [ sometimes ] mean bodies/lives. Our dollar bill represents one hundred Lincoln heads. Our flag? How many heads does it represent? How many lives? Brand names do matter and I don't envy the ones who attain high offices because obviously the levels of stress in which they have to shoulder is not usually understood or shared by the people most dependent upon the office's success.

lady-yawning.jpg

The effects of tobacco are best when the cigar is not soggy. Otherwise, it may be an ineffective effort... Perhaps this is a conspiracy theory, technically, but hey, too many do the wrong thing toward the best cigars. Just posting...
Being that I live in the land of the gorgeous I use the Bill Clinton method of cigar treatment.:cool:

Well... considering the alternatives... the cigar can be one of the healthier methods.

Cigars, or rather, the better brands do help with my headaches and though I understand the basic science of it I wouldn't debate with the lot against smokers.

The man certainly didn't deserve all that hog wash about being impeached, though. Perhaps the effects of stress should be made more public, perhaps people would then shut the hell up and not be so condemning on the wo/men in office.

*lola*

Bill only proved that perhaps there are other ways of, um, ingesting. :dunno: Perhaps the makers of condoms should look into healthier product enhancements... **The Combo Condom... ALSO cures headaches!** :mrgreen:

Forum List

Back