The rights response to all things that suggest they are losers.

Trump is not bad because Clinton attacked women also so that makes what Trump does OK. The right wing is losing, it's because of plots against these Christians, The news is all owned by Democrats, the polls are rigged, the voting process is controlled by Democrats. Important Key issues aren't reported about the Conservatives,He wasn't born in this country, he's a Muslim,the Christian right supporting the devil, sorry got side tracked. Nobody shows up for Clinton rallies , The Christian right are being persecuted for their belief in God and Gods chosen party.
I'll be glad when Demographics takes care of this group.
Thanks that always make me feel good when all they got is , I can't spell
Trump is not bad because Clinton attacked women also so that makes what Trump does OK. The right wing is losing, it's because of plots against these Christians, The news is all owned by Democrats, the polls are rigged, the voting process is controlled by Democrats. Important Key issues aren't reported about the Conservatives,He wasn't born in this country, he's a Muslim,the Christian right supporting the devil, sorry got side tracked. Nobody shows up for Clinton rallies , The Christian right are being persecuted for their belief in God and Gods chosen party.

Yeah it's the RWers who demand reparations because they can't take care of themselves. When the demographics have taken care of the group that feeds the welfare consumers... how do you propose to continue?

Trump doesn't represent the establishment Republicans, Hillary Represents the conglomerates that run the world, anyone who challenges the status quo will be destroyed or marginalized. I could care less if the Republicans win or the Democrats win, Id like to see America not fall apart. Notice Hillary's suggestion that the voters on the other side are deplorable. This is no different then what Washington elites have been doing for years, throw us the bone of reasons to hate each other and be divided. It helps them to solidify their power and become more entrenched.
This is the market that the hate party grooms, they will out hate everyone like Trump out hated every other candidate to become their master.
That sounds kinda hateful. Junior.
The ice buckets here, no one is a better promoter of the hate party then the bucket.
Than. But I don't understand baby talk. Sorry.

Yeah it's the RWers who demand reparations because they can't take care of themselves. When the demographics have taken care of the group that feeds the welfare consumers... how do you propose to continue?
Considering that the immigrants created the strongest riches country in all of history and considering that the wealthy and corporations cost this country twice as much as we give to people that are in need, Tell me why should I worry. The only thing that will be trimmed by the new conservative party that will replace this one is the non stop hatred, as in your comment about the needy now.

Ok this is my favorite time with my threads , if you can't contribute anything other then you hate me, your out of here.

So Republicans are losers because trump is bad. So we should elect the most corrupt politician in modern history so we can be winners.

This is why you partisan hacks are stupid

So Republicans are losers because trump is bad. So we should elect the most corrupt politician in modern history so we can be winners.

Ok Einstien tell me one crime that can be proven, no opinions ,proven about something Hillary has done. Back it up with your source and if you can do that I'll change parties, otherwise stick it were the sun doesn't shinola, you liar.

Don’t know about Republicans being ‘losers,’ but failing to win the presidency is warranted given the fact Republicans are wrong on the issues.

It would be preferable for Trump to lose because he is indeed wrong on the issues, as opposed to being a boorish reprobate.

You should maybe go ask Peter on Family Guy to answer that for you.

After all, he bolsters your ego. Not sure why you are campaigning for Hillary to convince the morons in this nation to vote for her. You have already proven you are all already on her side.

What are you talking about? I'm not voting for anybody.

Sure.

You take no sides... just push one side steadily. Ok.

I'm a conservative. That's why I supported Rand Paul. So now my choice is pushing for the side of the crooked liberal, or the buffoonish liberal.

Yes, it appears that way to me.

A conservative would most likely vote for conservative judges and platforms and by persuading all the Trump is a monster and we cannot trust him is tantamount to what a conservative would not do. Too much at stake.

I don't think Trump is a monster. I think he is a loud mouth, petulant buffoon. The chances of him beating Hillary were very slim from the beginning. Republicans voted for Hillary the moment they nominated him.

According to Nate Silver as of right now, trump has an 11.9% chance to win the election. Right now he's got a projected 191.8 electoral votes.

Hillary had soared up to 88.1% chance of winning. She's projected to get 345.8 electoral votes.

They update the site daily so it could change tomorrow.

2016 Election Forecast | FiveThirtyEight

Forum List

Back