The GOP has a lot of damn nerve picking on Donald Trump over this.

R

rdean

You know I think Trump is pond scum, but Republicans have gone total hypocrite denouncing Trump over saying the election is rigged (which of course is stupid). But it's what comes next by the GOP. Having the nerve to say Trump is causing a constitutional crisis. That in the past, both parties rallied around the new president.

TOTAL F#CKING BULLSH!T

Remember when Obama was elected at the beginning of his first term?????

Republicans held a secret meeting BEFORE Obama was even sworn in. They said they would do anything and everything to make sure he only served one term.

The country was suffering after 8 years under the most disastrous President in American History. The GOP wasn't a bull in a China shop, they were a tornado in a China shop. Talk about scorched earth. There wasn't a single part of the country they didn't damage. And they left the Middle East in shambles, which is a truth Trump ran on to get this far.

Republicans, in public, called Obama boy, liar, Tar Baby, Uppity and put out endless pictures like this one.

0*7bmGQiFoxwog4Itm.jpg

There was no "rally 'round the President". They even shut down the government costing tens of billions of dollars and blaming it on Obama. They even blame Iraq and Syria on Obama. Some even go so far back and blame Katrina on Obama.

And NOW Republicans are whining about Trump? Over something me might do? Really? Well screw you hypocrital GOP. GTH!

Well, true as their hypocrisy may be, I don't think we should be discouraging it, do you? I am fairly alarmed that each time there is an election, the resistance to an orderly transfer of power becomes stronger and grows more teeth. It does need to stop unless we want to devolve into a Banana Republic and go the way of the dodo bird.

dean you sound perturbed....
Maybe a little.

Republicans have remarkably short memories. After what they did to Obama and then suddenly come up with "we don't remember doing that". If someone came into the country right now and listened to election rhetoric, you would think Iraq was the fault of Hillary Clinton and President Obama. You would think the economy is devastated instead of growing for 78 straight months. You wouldn't know millions of jobs moved to China from 2001 to 2008.

But you would know Trump is at war with the GOP.

Forum List

Back