Racist or Scripture based?

Racist or Scripture based?

• Clearly racist

Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Clearly scripture based

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
the bible says a lot of shit.....are you making your wife move outta the house when she is on her period....if not shut the fuck up

In that post, the commenter, Lisa Adams is the only logical poster. The policy obviously reflects larger systemic problems, and why this mother would want to keep her child in that school is completely beyond me.

Last edited:
the bible says a lot of shit.....are you making your wife move outta the house when she is on her period....if not shut the fuck up

You aren’t allowed to have sex with your wife while she is having her period. Where did you get that you had to kick her out of her house?

Besides, if the rule about a woman on her period was enforced in a Christian school, could a 21st Century Black woman claim racial discrimination and still be treated as a reasonable person if her son was told to stop having sex with his menstruating wife but decided to circumvent the rule rather than following it?

Just because one rule is enforced and another is ignored, does not invalidate either rule. You are a simpleton. Humans have the capacity to feel and the capacity to think. Feeling is not optional but thinking is. So I guess you can continue making unrelated arguments that are faulty in nature in order avoid the discussion. Congratulations on being a moron. I’m proud of you.

Amos 9:7

Are ye not as children of the Ethiopians unto me, O children of Israel? saith the LORD. Have not I brought up Israel out of the land of Egypt? and the Philistines from Caphtor, and the Syrians from Kir?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

New Topics

Forum List

Back