The Right’s Race Deafness

So Morgan Freeman is a rabid rightwinger?
Perhaps.

You should note that, as a celebrity, he has the privilege to hold whatever kooky ideology he wants to.

Once again a self-professed conservative is trying to pretend the exception is the rule.

Try again.

No need to try again. I hit a home run with Morgan Freeman no matter how much you try to deny it!

Well, he was old enough to be her dad, so if he found her attractive, that was kind of sick..

secondly, um, yeah, someone works hard for your company for a decade, and moves on with her career, you recognize that because it's the decent thing to do...

Um, sorry, guy... Black is this color... most African Americans are THIS COLOR so calling the "Black" isn't accurate.. Calling them African-American is because they were kidnapped from Africa.

Happy to have cleared that up for you.

All four of my grandparents were born in Italy.
I don't consider myself Italian-American.

So? But there are Italians who do.

And I reject them, too.

Sounds like a personal problem to me. Whites don't get to decide who we are.

See, this is the problem.

I acknowledge your right to be whatever the hell you want.

Just acknowledge that I have the right not to accept it.
In fact I have the right to ignore anyone I want like they don't exist.
No one cares what you accept or not. Thats the point.

And, at the same time, some of it is having it constantly shoved in their face, constant accusations, constant assumptions, constantly having to defend themselves,
With only evidence to back it up.
Sometimes, sometimes not. The Regressive Left has so overused the term RACIST! that is has little meaning or impact at this point. They've reduced a terribly important word to an epithet, so now they've had to substitute WHITE NATIONALIST! for it.

We'll never have an "honest discussion about race" as long as both ends of the issue refuse to look in the mirror first.

Funny how only far right white extremists make his claim and you think it is true.
Huh? What claim?

That "claim" was that the constant screaming of RACISM has evidence to back it up.

I said "sometimes, sometimes not". Merely the honest and rational position.

It's neither honest or rational. Nobody has overused the word but those on the right. And what they call racism isn't even close. You can stay stupid believing that both sides bullshit. I'm not going to.
I know. Thanks.

The conservative responses in this thread have been textbook examples of the OP. They can't help themselves.
The Democrat responses to anti-white racism(including from the TC) expose the demonic nature of the modern left.

Some of it is willful ignorance. Some of it is pure dishonesty. To claim racism doesn't still exist is either a blatant lie or profound and disturbing denial.

And, at the same time, some of it is having it constantly shoved in their face, constant accusations, constant assumptions, constantly having to defend themselves, constantly having race shoved in their face by the very same people who claim to not want people to see skin color.

Plenty of blame to go around on this issue, some pretty amazing denial, but as usual, it's only the "other guy's" fault.

This country is suffering from acute intellectual myopia, and that condition may be permanent. We no longer have the capacity to solve our problems.
You will never see a black person say or suggest that they don't want people to see skin color. Never.
Thank you for admitting that you aren’t actually a progressive and that black people are actually far right racists.

I thought the goal was to be deaf and blind to race?
I wish you inconsistent racists would make up your minds so us normal folks dont have to listen to your bullshit anymore.

Yes, that would be a goal.

For as long as it isn't reached, for as long as there is systematic racism defacing the nation in general, and law enforcement in particular, race will be and remain on the table as an issue that needs debate, and maybe a solution.

Most "normal folks", I trust, don't confuse the pervasive racism, and the resentments and hatred underpinning the White nationalist ideology, with that which motivates folks who take it upon themselves to point it out.
Except that isn’t the goal for your side,idiot.

Listen to fucking Tim Wise and the modern tumblistas on the left(hell, just read the posts of the black members on this forum some time). To treat black people or any so called “person of color” the same as white people is to whitewash their culture ....and ultimately to treat them as less than(because white people are actually treated worse, shocker, I know).

Here's one for ya.

Straight from:

By Jack Hunter

Too many conservatives give the impression that refusing to listen to black perspectives is a point of pride.

Over the last week, many conservatives seemed to be unified around one narrative: Race or racism had absolutely nothing to do with the Michael Brown and Eric Garner killings, the protesters had simply made it such and this led to the tragic murder of two New York City police officers.

The shooting of an 18-year-old black male by a white officer in Berkeley, Missouri, near Ferguson, on Tuesday—accompanied by a video that appeared to support the cop’s actions—reinforced this narrative among conservatives. So did the senseless riot that followed.

Many conservatives believe race or racism was never a factor at all in the Brown and Garner cases, or in most of these types of cases. Many insist that the protesters were just making all this stuff up.

Who disagrees with this? Black people.

In poll after poll after poll after poll after poll—strong majorities of black Americans have consistently said that race plays a role in how law enforcement is applied and how the justice system is conducted in the United States.

We know that black teenagers are 21 times more likely to be shot by the police than whites. We know that 1 in 3 black men can expect to go to jail in their lifetime. We know that 1 in every 15 black males in the U.S. is currently incarcerated. We know black offenders receive longer sentences than white offenders. We know that despite the same rate of use of marijuana, blacks are 4 times more likely to be arrested.

Black NYPD police officers give some perspective. Reuters reported on Tuesday:

Reuters interviewed 25 African American male officers on the NYPD, 15 of whom are retired and 10 of whom are still serving. All but one said that, when off duty and out of uniform, they had been victims of racial profiling, which refers to using race or ethnicity as grounds for suspecting someone of having committed a crime.

The officers said this included being pulled over for no reason, having their heads slammed against their cars, getting guns brandished in their faces, being thrown into prison vans and experiencing stop and frisks while shopping. The majority of the officers said they had been pulled over multiple times while driving. Five had had guns pulled on them.

On the Garner killing, Reuters added, “Said one officer from the 106th Precinct in Queens, ‘That could have been any one of us.”

These are just a few of the statistical realities and perspectives black Americans know too well, and through which they viewed the Michael Brown and Eric Garner controversies. It’s almost impossible to imagine them not seeing a racial component.

But are blacks just misperceiving these circumstances as racism, as many conservatives seem to think? Or have black men and women have observed things in their communities for a very long time that many outside their communities aren’t aware of?

Is this even a possibility? Many conservatives: Nope.

Years ago, I used to say inflammatory things as a conservative radio shock jock, “The Southern Avenger,” knowing it would generate a certain animosity, even racial.

I thought it was a badge of honor, that this was my role. I believed part of being a conservative was simply to ignore minority criticism, or perhaps to point to other minorities who agreed with me. Over the years, I’ve changed my mind significantly.

But do many and perhaps most conservatives subscribe to this mindset? I must ask—particularly given recent events and the reactions to them—is part of being conservative just not caring what black people think? It should be noted that there were diverse conservative opinions about the Eric Garner decision.

Conservatives do not need to agree with every criticism made by black Americans of law enforcement and our justice system, but they do need, at a bare minimum, to consider them. They need to acknowledge that they exist.

They need to listen.

The Right’s Race Deafness
In a statement written in response to the controversy, Hunter wrote that he was "embarrassed by some of the comments I made precisely because they do not represent me today."[16] He also expressed abhorrence of racism and criticized the Free Beacon article as "not accurately reflect[ing]" his character or views.[16] In June 2015, Hunter wrote a piece in The Daily Beast condemning his past promotion of Confederate iconography in light of the Charleston church shooting.[17] He continues to express regret about his past views and opposes the alt right and other movements that promote white nationalism or racial hatreds.

Yep he has cucked out. He WAS a proud white man at one time....oh well. Poor pathetic weak beta male.

Most "normal folks", I trust, don't confuse the pervasive racism, and the resentments and hatred underpinning the White nationalist ideology, with that which motivates folks who take it upon themselves to point it out.
Any racism coming from White nationalism, as you call it, is a drop in the bucket compared to the racism of Affirmative action, which has victimized hundreds of millions of white people in America, for over 50 years.

This B.S......Again? You have never "refuted" anything. What you have done for "years" is to pull made up numbers out of your empty head, but never presented any credible source TO PROVE, that for "Every white female helped by AA, that 100 were hurt by it".

If white people in America were actually being impacted at that magnitude, AA would have been abolished years ago. Nationwide.

Just becsuse you imagine it to be true does not make it true.

Try taking your medication on time. It may help you with your delusions.
So you deny that white people have been impacted (ie. victimized) far more than any discrimination against blacks ? Are you crazy ? There are 8 times as many whites as blacks, and they ALL have been discriminated against by AA for 50+ years.

Your cute little comment about medications and delusions don't change history and facts.

As for the white females, I know you libs love to hide behind the proof card, and then pretend that your liberal university, think tank, or media stats are the only valid ones, but many things in life don't require study at all.

It's quite simple. Every white guy in America is discriminated against by AA, just by those policies existing. And every white guy has a mother, most have wives and daughters too. And you're going to say that the few women who get AA preference is anywhere close to the number of all those mothers, wives and daughters ? :puhleeze:

Man, you talk really stupid in this forum. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
He did not attack Wilson.
Yes he did, and it was proven. He also attacked the clerk in the convenience store who was half his size, and it was shown on video. He was a thug, and he got what was coming to him.

No one needs to listen. No one is deaf. This is what happens when people get tired of saying shut up. I don't care. Give black thugs like Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin sainthood if you want. Just shut up about it. Stop demanding attention. You aren't going to get it.
Nobody is going to shut up. And if you're an officer of the court, people like you are precisely why we're not shutting up or going away.
Then you have no complaint when you are ignored. You are now and will continue to be treated like a bad smell.

I'm quite sure that King would point out the overall trauma caused by white racism. You see he fought against racism because it was an apparent traumatizing experience for him not only as a child, but as an adult. His life ended because of the ultimate white racist trauma, a bullet from a white man. Now since his kids were all under 10 when that happed, you can call that a childhood trauma, and it is that racism based trauma caused by white racism that you are too much of a coward to address.
Nobody knows who killed King. Even King's family say that.

Again, guy, Affirmative Action is not what makes you a white trash loser. If you failed at being white in this country, that's on you.

Affirmative Action Has Helped White Women More Than Anyone | TIME.com

While people of color, individually and as groups, have been helped by affirmative action in the subsequent years, data and studies suggest women — white women in particular — have benefited disproportionately. According to one study, in 1995, 6 million women, the majority of whom were white, had jobs they wouldn’t have otherwise held but for affirmative action.

Another study shows that women made greater gains in employment at companies that do business with the federal government, which are therefore subject to federal affirmative-action requirements, than in other companies — with female employment rising 15.2% at federal contractors but only 2.2% elsewhere. And the women working for federal-contractor companies also held higher positions and were paid better.
HA HA. Look at the silly liberal doing what liberals always do. Saying something ridiculous, and then holding up studies (from liberals), as if that would validate their dopey notions. And then the foolish liberal is convinced that a conservative and objective person is going to take his totally biased, liberal jibberish seriously, for even a half a minute.

All of this, when the common sense, overwhelming, fly-over majority of Americans know full well that those women who benefit from affirmative action, are a tiny % compared to all the wives, mothers, and daughters of the hundreds of millions of white men who have been victimized by affirmative action, for over 50 years now.

It's not just white MEN who are victimized. It is FAMILIES. This is another point that the liberal OMISSION media deliberately omits, when talking to their information-deprived, liberal, airhead audience.

TIME.com ? HAHA HA.

Don't think much of them, either. Most of these guys dumped a wife their own age to get some young poon... that kind of make them reprehensible.
But to the point... this creepy old guy having lunch with this young gal because he thought he had a chance was kind of pathetic... while he disregarded women of color who had worked for him for years.

Racist as shit....

No, it isn't. I describe myself as German-American, even though I've never been to Germany. (I am the only person who still speaks any German in my family, though).
1. YOU are most "creepy" person I have ever encountered, whatever age you are.

2. The only thing racist about the Michael Brown shooting was the blacks who initially said Brown had his hands up saying "Don't shoot", only to later recant those words when they encountered lawyers who warned them about possible prison sentences if they committed perjury. They couldn't rely on all the others to keep on lying, so they had to finally tell the truth.

3. As I said, the term "African American" , to describe black people, is incorrect. I've known 4 REAL African-Americans who immigrated here from Africa. All 4 are white.

Your description of being called German-American is not calling you something that you are not. To call white people from Africa, a word that is meant to mean being black, is simply incorrect.

It doesn't matter. Murder and crime have decreased but nobody is satisfied with that. So until there is no white racism we should not be satisfied only with decteases.
Until there is no Affirimative Action, we should not be satisfied with any deceases of racism.

Forum List

Back