The right's hatred for Obama: If it isn't "race", then what is it?

How about it, Derp, Dante? Correct translation?

Derp? :eek:

When people stick to issues, fine. What is disturbing with some criicisms of Obama is the level of animosity (like that shown to W. by leftist haters) thrown at Obama foir positions he has that were supported by conservatives only a few years back.

When personal attacks (the rantings and ravings of the hysterical fringe) are thrown at the President along with criticisms of his policies, curious and honest people step back and try to figure out what is driving the lunacy.

Problem here @ USMB is many conservatives try to distance themselves from conservative leaders like Pat Buchanan whenever race comes up.:eusa_drool:
The problem here at USMB is leftist retards telling conservatives who their leaders are.

Pat Buchanan got center stage at a GOP national convention. I assume you're intelligent enough to consider that qualification for the label of a leader?

:eusa_angel:

We've asked the right wing to explain their hatred for Obama. They've pretty much given up on it because when they attempt to assign a reason, it comes across as "ridiculous".

We hate him because he's a "Muslim". They've stopped saying that because it uncovers their religious intolerance. We know he's not a Muslim. So we don't really hear that too much anymore. Besides, he took out most of al Qaeda and Bin Laden after Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

We hate him because he's "Communist/Fascist/Marxist" which shows the right doesn't understand the meaning of those words.

We hate him because he went to a church where a preacher said "God Damn America". In context, the preacher saying God damn America is what will happen if we don't follow God's scripture, which puts him in agreement with at least 85% of Republicans.

We hate him because he barely know's Bill Ayers, a man who blew up an office while protesting the Vietnam war. Wow, how could one man cause so much damage? Oh wait, ask Timothy McVeigh. And Ayers did it when Obama was 8 years old, which proves he was "in on it".:cuckoo: Funnier still, they both worked at the Annenberg Foundation, a right wing, conservative foundation, but on separate boards. They rarely met. But there has to be "something". There just has to be. There has to.

We hate him because he is pulling out of Iraq/he stayed in Iraq - I wish they would make up their minds.

We hate him because he increased the national debt. Bush and the Republicans passed an enormous tax cut targeting the rich DURING A TIME OF WAR which passed through that "reconciliation" they seem to hate so much. They passed a "drugs for votes" bill again through reconciliation, Bush did nothing after Katrina, never included the cost of either war in his budgets, thereby making incredible lies to the American people about the cost of the wars. Republicans know that Obama couldn't just "end" Bush policies, they know it doesn't work that way, yet they still accuse him of following the worst Bush policies, which of course, were ALL Bush policies.

They hate him for his stimulus package. Over a hundred Republicans took stimulus money and created thousands of jobs. Republicans like to pretend that once the railroad is build, there are no more jobs. Except now, goods can be transported and workers can work from farther away. The same for bridges and roads and broadband.

They hate him for saving the auto industry. Imagine where we would be without that entire industry.

None of these reasons make sense. As hard as they try to spin Obama's success into failure, it's hollow. Too unbelievable. Look how hard they tried to suggest that Obama only got Bin Laden because of the Republican failed policies of torture. John McCain shot that down. That and the tape of Bush insisting he doesn't think about Bin Laden any more. I believe Bush.

So why all the hate? Could the Republican Party being 90% white and based in the Confederate South have anything to do with it?

obamabucks3.jpg

racist-tennessee-senator.jpg

Tea-Party-sign.jpg

racism.jpg

Many of the most racist pics were used by Republicans for mass mailouts during the campaign. Of course, they said, "Oh, we're sorry", which of course, didn't stop them from doing it again.

One has to wonder, have the Republicans convinced themselves it's not about race?

Excellent, post, excellent points, and certainly RIGHT ON THE MONEY! :clap2:

Wow! This is an excellent post, a person of high intellect, no doubt. :cuckoo:

Problem here @ USMB is many conservatives try to distance themselves from conservative leaders like Pat Buchanan whenever race comes up.:eusa_drool:

Why is that a "problem?"

Is there some requirement that we have to cozy up to the views of a conservative alleged leader even if we disagree with some of his views?

Damn US Mail. I never got the memo.

There is nothing inherently wrong with distancing oneself from the leadership. It an be an necessary and admirable thing to do. But like all things in life it depends on the how, the when, and the why the action is taken

Why is that a "problem?"

Is there some requirement that we have to cozy up to the views of a conservative alleged leader even if we disagree with some of his views?

He's projecting the left's need to be led.

Conservatives demand representation from government. Leftists demand to be led.

Conservatives are citizens. Leftists are subjects.

We've asked the right wing to explain their hatred for Obama. They've pretty much given up on it because when they attempt to assign a reason, it comes across as "ridiculous".

We hate him because he's a "Muslim". They've stopped saying that because it uncovers their religious intolerance. We know he's not a Muslim. So we don't really hear that too much anymore. Besides, he took out most of al Qaeda and Bin Laden after Republicans let Bin Laden go and stopped looking for him.

We hate him because he's "Communist/Fascist/Marxist" which shows the right doesn't understand the meaning of those words.

We hate him because he went to a church where a preacher said "God Damn America". In context, the preacher saying God damn America is what will happen if we don't follow God's scripture, which puts him in agreement with at least 85% of Republicans.

We hate him because he barely know's Bill Ayers, a man who blew up an office while protesting the Vietnam war. Wow, how could one man cause so much damage? Oh wait, ask Timothy McVeigh. And Ayers did it when Obama was 8 years old, which proves he was "in on it".:cuckoo: Funnier still, they both worked at the Annenberg Foundation, a right wing, conservative foundation, but on separate boards. They rarely met. But there has to be "something". There just has to be. There has to.

We hate him because he is pulling out of Iraq/he stayed in Iraq - I wish they would make up their minds.

We hate him because he increased the national debt. Bush and the Republicans passed an enormous tax cut targeting the rich DURING A TIME OF WAR which passed through that "reconciliation" they seem to hate so much. They passed a "drugs for votes" bill again through reconciliation, Bush did nothing after Katrina, never included the cost of either war in his budgets, thereby making incredible lies to the American people about the cost of the wars. Republicans know that Obama couldn't just "end" Bush policies, they know it doesn't work that way, yet they still accuse him of following the worst Bush policies, which of course, were ALL Bush policies.

They hate him for his stimulus package. Over a hundred Republicans took stimulus money and created thousands of jobs. Republicans like to pretend that once the railroad is build, there are no more jobs. Except now, goods can be transported and workers can work from farther away. The same for bridges and roads and broadband.

They hate him for saving the auto industry. Imagine where we would be without that entire industry.

None of these reasons make sense. As hard as they try to spin Obama's success into failure, it's hollow. Too unbelievable. Look how hard they tried to suggest that Obama only got Bin Laden because of the Republican failed policies of torture. John McCain shot that down. That and the tape of Bush insisting he doesn't think about Bin Laden any more. I believe Bush.

So why all the hate? Could the Republican Party being 90% white and based in the Confederate South have anything to do with it?

obamabucks3.jpg

racist-tennessee-senator.jpg

Tea-Party-sign.jpg

racism.jpg

Many of the most racist pics were used by Republicans for mass mailouts during the campaign. Of course, they said, "Oh, we're sorry", which of course, didn't stop them from doing it again.

One has to wonder, have the Republicans convinced themselves it's not about race?

Excellent, post, excellent points, and certainly RIGHT ON THE MONEY! :clap2:

Welcome to the forum.

The place to go when you act like a complete ignorant race baiting fool and you wish to be negged for it. You've earned the neg for second most ignorant fool of the day. Behind Deanie of course.

Don't spend it all in one place.

Maybe I should post like you do instead.

If you did you'd have more self respect. Dante posts on many levels. If you stood back a bit you'd see where the lines are.

Being serious and honest is not always desirable on an internet forum, as the audience at any given time is only worthy of a return in-kind of what it posts.

I did not vote for Obama for a variety of reason, one of which was his inexperience in a time of crisis. One reason I will probably vote for him this time is the same principle - experience.

Romney had my attention as I lived in MA when he was guv and was a Democrat 4 Kerry Healey, his Lt. Gov. Romney lost any serious consideration when he appeared on stage taking the support (whoring) from Donald Trump. I can never erase that pathetic attempt to do anything to win including ingratiating oneself with a first class creep on stage during a Presidential election.

If Romney took the endorsement away from a press conference, he'd still have me listening and leaning towards him.

see?

:cool:
Obviously, Dante left his account logged on at the library.

I don't think they hate him because of his race

They hate him because he is a Democrat. If anything, Obamas race has created an invisible line that Republicans dare not cross. If given the chance, there are many worse things that Republicans would be saying or doing but they can't for fear of being labeled racist

Republicans were much worse in their treatment of Bill Clinton. Clinton had a thriving economy but Republicans still kept him tied up in investigations for seven years. As bad as they are towards Michelle, they were much worse with Hillary

If Hillary had been elected, the Republicans would have run their playbook unchecked and would have treated her much worse than they treat Obama
HATE is a right wing staple; fear of what they are not familiar with is another. The few remaining in the US that are far left share the trait. But the THUNDER ON THE RIGHT brought out many that before were too fearful to openly despise America and our history, leaders, and traditions. When Buckley was eclipsed by the drug addict draft didger Rush, and Ann Coulter morphed from low level agitator to "expert", even the most ignorant CONs felt more comfortable.

When people stick to issues, fine. What is disturbing with some criicisms of Obama is the level of animosity (like that shown to W. by leftist haters) thrown at Obama foir positions he has that were supported by conservatives only a few years back.

When personal attacks (the rantings and ravings of the hysterical fringe) are thrown at the President along with criticisms of his policies, curious and honest people step back and try to figure out what is driving the lunacy.

The problem here at USMB is leftist retards telling conservatives who their leaders are.

Pat Buchanan got center stage at a GOP national convention. I assume you're intelligent enough to consider that qualification for the label of a leader?

Nobody asked me if he should be invited.

I don't need to be dictated to by any party. I know that's a novel concept for you.

Why is that a "problem?"

There is nothing inherently wrong with distancing oneself from the leadership. It an be an necessary and admirable thing to do. But like all things in life it depends on the how, the when, and the why the action is taken

Right. So why did YOU say it like there is something wrong with it?

Contradicting yourself in the space of so few posts will not improve your lack of credibility.

Pat is no more the leader of our party than Jessie Jackson or Carter are the leaders of yours.

Tool

They hate him because he is a Democrat. If anything, Obamas race has created an invisible line that Republicans dare not cross. If given the chance, there are many worse things that Republicans would be saying or doing but they can't for fear of being labeled racist

Republicans were much worse in their treatment of Bill Clinton. Clinton had a thriving economy but Republicans still kept him tied up in investigations for seven years. As bad as they are towards Michelle, they were much worse with Hillary

If Hillary had been elected, the Republicans would have run their playbook unchecked and would have treated her much worse than they treat Obama
HATE is a right wing staple; fear of what they are not familiar with is another. The few remaining in the US that are far left share the trait. But the THUNDER ON THE RIGHT brought out many that before were too fearful to openly despise America and our history, leaders, and traditions. When Buckley was eclipsed by the drug addict draft didger Rush, and Ann Coulter morphed from low level agitator to "expert", even the most ignorant CONs felt more comfortable.
Bullshit post is bullshit.

Where did this goofball come from? :D
At first I thought she was just joking....by the time I finish reading her post, I figured she really did believe her own drivel. :lol:

Hate is a HUMAN EMOTION not a right or left issue.

Fuck some of you are willfully stupid.

Poor Obama, people "contempt" him..

And of course the people LOVED President Bush..

I have to laugh at the whine from the left over how people supposedly hate the Obama and it can't be about his policies, his thuggishness, his arrogance, and his contempt for people, not only in Congress but US citizens too.

Naaaa, it gotta be cause he be BLACK

2a. Freudian Projection

The following is a collection of definitions of projection from orthodox psychology texts. In this system the distinct mechanism of projecting own unconscious or undesirable characteristics onto an opponent is called Freudian Projection.

• "A defense mechanism in which the individual attributes to other people impulses and traits that he himself has but cannot accept. It is especially likely to occur when the person lacks insight into his own impulses and traits."

• "The externalisation of internal unconscious wishes, desires or emotions on to other people. So, for example, someone who feels subconsciously that they have a powerful latent homosexual drive may not acknowledge this consciously, but it may show in their readiness to suspect others of being homosexual."

• "Attributing one's own undesirable traits to other people or agencies, e.g., an aggressive man accuses other people of being hostile."

• "The individual perceives in others the motive he denies having himself. Thus the cheat is sure that everyone else is dishonest. The would-be adulterer accuses his wife of infidelity."

• "People attribute their own undesirable traits onto others. An individual who unconsciously recognises his or her aggressive tendencies may then see other people acting in an excessively aggressive way."

• "Projection is the opposite defence mechanism to identification. We project our own unpleasant feelings onto someone else and blame them for having thoughts that we really have."

Last edited:
Maybe I should post like you do instead.

If you did you'd have more self respect. Dante posts on many levels. If you stood back a bit you'd see where the lines are.

Being serious and honest is not always desirable on an internet forum, as the audience at any given time is only worthy of a return in-kind of what it posts.

I did not vote for Obama for a variety of reason, one of which was his inexperience in a time of crisis. One reason I will probably vote for him this time is the same principle - experience.

Romney had my attention as I lived in MA when he was guv and was a Democrat 4 Kerry Healey, his Lt. Gov. Romney lost any serious consideration when he appeared on stage taking the support (whoring) from Donald Trump. I can never erase that pathetic attempt to do anything to win including ingratiating oneself with a first class creep on stage during a Presidential election.

If Romney took the endorsement away from a press conference, he'd still have me listening and leaning towards him.

see?

:cool:
Obviously, Dante left his account logged on at the library.

I'm posting from the prison library and believe me, no one leaves anything unattended, unless of course they are a Jeff Gannon type Republican

Forum List

Back