The Right Wing Part of the Media Strike Back Against Glenn Beck

There's AutoZona...

It's really not a GlennBeck thread until AutoZona posts in it....:lol:

Dr. House?

Yes, What do you want AutoZona?

autozona-store.jpg

Interesting you picked Dr. House as your avitar.

1154106_eaef_625x1000.jpg

Come out come out...

By the way, love you adding words to pics...your photo shop skillz are AMAZING...!! :lol:

What the Libs here fail to notice is many who may have voted for a rep. in the past doesn't necessarily mean they are sheep and will vote for a rep not matter what like they do.

No what we see is million's of American's have told the RNC to fuck off, and will continue unless they fly straight and follow the oath they took.

For the record, Hugh Laurie is one of the best actors in general today. It's a shame that every year his acting continues to be ignored in exchange for hype for other shows.

For the record, Hugh Laurie is one of the best actors in general today. It's a shame that the academy every year continues to ignore some of his great acting in exchange for hype for other shows.

Agreed... Someone who can pull off such a great American accent deserves huge props...:clap2:

Agreed... Someone who can pull off such a great American accent deserves huge props...:clap2:

That he does. I remember when I first heard his British Accent I was like what the fuck? :eek: House is British? And then some other things made a lot more sense. Though his character was created with Sherlock Holmes in mind, he does remind me of Sherlock in general.

Beck is saying all of Washington is corrupt.

Both Dems and Pubs.

I agree.

So do millions of Americans.

Who in Washington is really looking out for you?

Who is serving the Public interest unselfishly?

Who is toeing the "what's best for America" line instead of "You scratch my back I'll scratch yours".

The answer is "Very, Very Few."

Beck hasn't said anything anti republican since he went to Fox.

Not true Zona.

This is what has the Dems and the Pubs up in arms. They are frightened.

Watch and learn. Four minutes and 20 some seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LueQaYVezwg]YouTube - Glenn Beck - 56 Men[/ame]

Beck is saying all of Washington is corrupt.

Both Dems and Pubs.

I agree.

So do millions of Americans.

Who in Washington is really looking out for you?

Who is serving the Public interest unselfishly?

Who is toeing the "what's best for America" line instead of "You scratch my back I'll scratch yours".

The answer is "Very, Very Few."

Beck hasn't said anything anti republican since he went to Fox.

Not true Zona.

This is what has the Dems and the Pubs up in arms. They are frightened.

Watch and learn. Four minutes and 20 some seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LueQaYVezwg]YouTube - Glenn Beck - 56 Men[/ame]

Like I said to Dude the other day ... if Beck were to lose the hyperbole, half truths, contradicting himself minutes after making an inane statement, and conspiracy theory he'd be a much easier pill to swallow.

So every single one of them is racist?

No, but they are attracting racists. That's pretty much inevitable though. If you buy into stupid thoughts like "White Power!!" (idiots) then are you more likely to vote "D" or "R" when Obama is at the top of the ticket?

I'd say about 95% of the folks that are showing up are scared and worried about Federal Power and not black people. They're not racists. But there's always going to be that 5% that are plain old looney tunes. They're out there on both sides of the political fence in one form or another.

No, but they are attracting racists. That's pretty much inevitable though. If you buy into stupid thoughts like "White Power!!" (idiots) then are you more likely to vote "D" or "R" when Obama is at the top of the ticket?

I'd say about 95% of the folks that are showing up are scared and worried about Federal Power and not black people. They're not racists. But there's always going to be that 5% that are plain old looney tunes. They're out there on both sides of the political fence in one form or another.

Why do you only look at the white racists?

Of course it attracts racists. It's a large movement protesting the President's policies. Some people who don't like Obama because he's black are going to get involved in that, it's inevitable.

Beck serves a purpose by making people think, and not accept the status quo without questioning it. If he's getting to Levin, Wehner and Scarborough to that degree, someone should tell them that they can change the channel and relieve themselves (I made a pun, too!).

No one ever hits the big time until they are disliked by someone, and negative publicity in this case serves Beck well, because it rallies his fans to the forefront, and brings in new viewers curious to find out what all the flap is about.

Beck is like a car crash, he is disturbing but people want to look.

If the conservatives need to rely on a nimrod like him to make people think, they are in bigger trouble than anyone thought.

William F Buckley is turning over in his grave.

The new conservative intellects, Glen Beck, Rush Limbaugh and Sarah Palin.

Forum List

Back