Glenn Beck: ‘Liberals, you were right’ on the war in Iraq

The liberals weren't "right" about Iraq. Most of them supported it.

By your reasoning then, 100% of the Republicans were dead fucking wrong about invading Iraq.

And yet you STILL support Republicans. Why is that? 100% wrong and you still support them. Doesn't say much for you.

The liberals weren't "right" about Iraq. Most of them supported it.

By your reasoning then, 100% of the Republicans were dead fucking wrong about invading Iraq.

And yet you STILL support Republicans. Why is that? 100% wrong and you still support them. Doesn't say much for you.

What makes you think I support Republicans?

Oh, so that's why 30 Democrats in the Senate voted to go to war in Iraq!
If you read the resolution the Congress threw that call right into Bush's lap with the words if the president believes it necessary to invade. It was Bush's baby, his decision, his call, and with that call we were off and running. What has that call cost us in lives, injuries, and money, and when will it end?

Maybe Glenn Beck is not so crazy after all. :smiliehug:

Glenn Beck: ?Liberals, you were right? on the war in Iraq | MSNBC

No, you’re not dreaming.

Conservative radio pundit Glenn Beck—the man who famously said “The most used phrase in my administration if I were to be president would be ‘What the hell you mean we’re out of missiles?’” — is siding with liberals on the war in Iraq.

“Now, in spite of the things I felt at the time when we went into war, liberals said: We shouldn’t get involved. We shouldn’t nation-build. And there was no indication the people of Iraq had the will to be free. I thought that was insulting at the time. Everybody wants to be free. They said we couldn’t force freedom on people. Let me lead with my mistakes,” Beck said on his radio program, according to a transcript on his site. “You are right. Liberals, you were right. We shouldn’t have.”

I think it's safe to say that the invasion and occupation of Iraq was a complete failure from day one. The result has been a serious degradation of American power and prestige.

No, you’re not dreaming.

Conservative radio pundit Glenn Beck—the man who famously said “The most used phrase in my administration if I were to be president would be ‘What the hell you mean we’re out of missiles?’” — is siding with liberals on the war in Iraq.

“Now, in spite of the things I felt at the time when we went into war, liberals said: We shouldn’t get involved. We shouldn’t nation-build. And there was no indication the people of Iraq had the will to be free. I thought that was insulting at the time. Everybody wants to be free. They said we couldn’t force freedom on people. Let me lead with my mistakes,” Beck said on his radio program, according to a transcript on his site. “You are right. Liberals, you were right. We shouldn’t have.”

I think it's safe to say that the election of Obama and occupation of America was a complete failure from day one. The result has been a serious degradation of American power and prestige.

Interesting

No, you’re not dreaming.

I think it's safe to say that the election of Obama and occupation of America was a complete failure from day one. The result has been a serious degradation of American power and prestige.

Interesting

Tragic is the word that comes to my mind.

Forum List

Back