Governor Patterson Is A Racist

Sinatra

Feb 5, 2009
New York Democrat governor David Patterson recently came out strong against President Obama's weak leadership and inability to get legislation passed.

Surely proof that Mr. Patterson is yet another racist Obama hater...

September 22, 2009
Categories: New York

Paterson blames weak Obama record for friction

If you look at it from their perspective, they haven’t exactly been able to govern in the first year of their administration in the way that other administrations have, where you would have, theoretically, a period in which the new administration is allowed to pass the needed pieces of legislation.

Every state accepted stimulus money – some said they weren’t, but all accepted stimulus money – it was shocking that the vote on the stimulus money for the ARRA went along party lines. Here, with the healthcare legislation, they’re talking about negotiating to get one Republican senator to vote with them – they can’t get one Republican?

It’s not them, it just seems to be the point of view that: what we’re gonna do, in the middle of a recession – and it’s a good thing that neither of the political parties were thinking of doing this in the Great Depression – but in the middle of the recession is: ‘we’re going to leave off, sit around, and blame the other side.’ See, it’s all “their fault.”

That racist SOB!!!!!

davidpaterson1.jpg

Racist New York Democrat Governor Davis Paterson

Paterson blames weak Obama record for friction - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

So Sinatra, decided to get your head out of the GOP's ass yet?

I'm sure you'll be defending Paterson in this article because he's against Obama. However, you'll turn around and call out his using the race card as well I'm sure.

Doublethink at it's finest. :clap2:

Its not unexpected after Obama told him not to run 'for the good of the party.'

Its also true what the gov said BTW.

Last edited:
So Sinatra, decided to get your head out of the GOP's ass yet?

I'm sure you'll be defending Paterson in this article because he's against Obama. However, you'll turn around and call out his using the race card as well I'm sure.

Doublethink at it's finest. :clap2:

If I am thinking it, how would you know?

I believe you meant to say "doublespeak".

Carry on....

If I am thinking it, how would you know?

I believe you meant to say "doublespeak".

Carry on....

Ignore the rest of my post, nice deflection. :clap2:

So tell me Sinatra, when's the last time you called out Republicans constantly on this board?

It's both "doublespeak" and "doublethink" on your part by the way.

Its also true BTW.

Agreed - there has been much discord by the DC Democrats, and now with Obama's blatant attempts to control the New York primary, you have state level Democrats going WTF at Obama's preening and vacuous dance of authoritah.

Not since Cartman have we seen such a laughable display of incompetent authoritah!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVHNylH1Mk&feature=related]YouTube - Respect My Authoritah![/ame]

Agreed - there has been much discord by the DC Democrats, and now with Obama's blatant attempts to control the New York primary, you have state level Democrats going WTF at Obama's preening and vacuous dance of authoritah.

Not since Cartman have we seen such a laughable display of incompetent authoritah!

YouTube - Respect My Authoritah!

Because we know Republicans in the White House never involved themselves with state politics.

Karl Rove and Chris Christie discussed N.J. governor run while serving as U.S. Attorney | New Jersey Real-Time News - - NJ.com

Its also true BTW.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rIVHNylH1Mk&feature=related]YouTube - Respect My Authoritah![/ame]
The boiking is finding its easy to campaign, tough to govern.

Its also true BTW.

The boiking is finding its easy to campaign, tough to govern.

Very-very true - and the DC Dems are getting increasingly anxious over that fact, and Reid and Pelosi increasingly dismissive of Obama's role...

New York Democrat governor David Patterson recently came out strong against President Obama's weak leadership and inability to get legislation passed.

Surely proof that Mr. Patterson is yet another racist Obama hater...

September 22, 2009
Categories: New York

Paterson blames weak Obama record for friction

If you look at it from their perspective, they haven’t exactly been able to govern in the first year of their administration in the way that other administrations have, where you would have, theoretically, a period in which the new administration is allowed to pass the needed pieces of legislation.

Every state accepted stimulus money – some said they weren’t, but all accepted stimulus money – it was shocking that the vote on the stimulus money for the ARRA went along party lines. Here, with the healthcare legislation, they’re talking about negotiating to get one Republican senator to vote with them – they can’t get one Republican?

It’s not them, it just seems to be the point of view that: what we’re gonna do, in the middle of a recession – and it’s a good thing that neither of the political parties were thinking of doing this in the Great Depression – but in the middle of the recession is: ‘we’re going to leave off, sit around, and blame the other side.’ See, it’s all “their fault.”

That racist SOB!!!!!

davidpaterson1.jpg

Racist New York Democrat Governor Davis Paterson

Paterson blames weak Obama record for friction - Ben Smith - POLITICO.com

Just look at that racist!!!!

Look at him!!!!!!

Forum List

Back