The Right Wing Part of the Media Strike Back Against Glenn Beck

Mark Levin is a Jew. He's no more conservative than Podhoretz, Kristol, Frum, Perle, Wolfowitz or any of the other Israel-First Asswipes.

So you're saying that Jews cannot be Conservatives?
Sure, they can. Peter Schiff is a Jew (at least ethnically speaking anyway) and he's as conservative as they come. I'm sure there's plenty of others out there as well.

However, it seems a LOT of the "major" Jews (the ones who are talking heads) tend to be a bit more liberal or neo-conish.

And Mark Levin is a moron.

The guy seems to hate people who are independent thinkers that are more constitutionalist...yet he claims he's a champion of the Constitution.

Why would he shun his own?

Oh yeah, he can rant and rave about nothing, and plus...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Beck hasn't said anything anti republican since he went to Fox.
Are you just a liar, never watched or even did a modicum of research on what beck says, or cannot read the fucking OP?

The crap "story" in the OP says, Beck said we would be WORSE OFF if McCain had won.

Isn't that anti-republican?

Wiener, Levin, and others seem to think so.

Being a watcher of Beck, I can tell you for sure he beats up on the GOP daily. You should try a few shows.

Beck can't call Obama racist but MSNBC can call all the tea-party protestors racist?

Correct, they are racist.

090724%20us%20hc%20racist.jpg

Every single one of them held up that sign?

The thing with Beck is he wants people to forget his time at CNN. He's a hypocrite.

Glenn Beck was for Health Care Reform before he was against it.

Glenn Beck was for the bailouts before he was against it.

Glenn Beck wants evidence that Joe Wilson is a racist (he's not btw) yet offers none when he says Obama is one.

Alternative Tulsa: Hypocrite Update: Colbert Takes on Glenn Beck's Two Faces

"Proctor and Gamble make soap. And Glenn's going to need a lot of it if he ever hopes to erase those comments from his record."

Last edited:
I was unaware that Glenn attacked them. How can they be striking back without an initial strike?

I know the lunatic left here and elsewhere seem to think this means something, But unlike the left, the right doesnt mind difference of opinions.

:lol: Bullshit, Grade A at that.

Hardly. We are the ones fighting for free speech. You guys are the ones trying to shut people down.

I was unaware that Glenn attacked them. How can they be striking back without an initial strike?

I know the lunatic left here and elsewhere seem to think this means something, But unlike the left, the right doesnt mind difference of opinions.

:lol: Bullshit, Grade A at that.

Hardly. We are the ones fighting for free speech. You guys are the ones trying to shut people down.

Rev. Wright disagrees.

Painting with that broad brush there Avatar. Show me where I'm fighting against free speech. Republicans are for FREE SPEECH WHEN IT'S THEIR FAVOR. If it's not? Go fuck yourself. That's how they act.

Remember when all these people opposed the Iraq War in 2003? I'm willing to bet you were one of those people saying that they UnAmerican for not supporting the war or wanted the terrorists to win.

Are you that fucking ignorant and is your head stuck so far up the GOP's ass that you can't see that?

Forum List

Back