The Right Wing had better be right about this "Deep State" stuff.

The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.
The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

If this evidence is all correct, great.

The peter strzok emails, were not from hyper-partisans. The actions of Mueller, with his witch hunt and his quibbling in his final report, were not provided by hyper-partisans.
They weren't? Which news organizations have been reporting on them?

I've read the actual material, from multiple sources. Unless the emails and the final report out there, is falsified, then it came from the actual actors, not the reporting agency.

You seem to be leaning already, to blaming, or at least focusing on the messenger, instead of the actual information.

That you don't see the MSM reporting, or at least not reporting much on information damaging to the liberal agenda, is not evidence that the reporting by the other side is thus biased.

It is just as possible that the LACK of reporting is driven by partisan bias.
I've seen several years, going back to the Obama years, of non-stop accusations, conspiracy theories and "we've got 'em this time". I think we both know that.

Neither end of our spectrum has any credibility to me for precisely that reason. Prove this stuff beyond a reasonable doubt, and I'm with ya.

I did not find Birtherism, nor Pizza Gate, nor Vince Foster to have the hard evidence AND the open behaviors of this one to support it.

Yes hopefully we will find out the truth soon just like we found out the truth about the lefts fevered claims about Trump and Russian collusion. Maybe there is something to find maybe not but I find the possibility of our law enforcement or inteligence community putting their thumb on the scale to try and influence an election just as big a threat to the country as a candidate colluding with a foreign government to do so. So lets get the facts and see what if anything is there.

You see, again, your whole premise works on the assumption that Law Enforcement was trying to influence the election.

If they wanted to do that, simple enough way to do it. Leak everything we found out AFTER the election about Trump before the election.

The problem here wasn't that they really thought Trump might win. Quite the contrary, the general consensus before the election was that the GOP had shit the bed and were going to lose to an 'inevitable' Hillary.

The problem was that Obama didn't want to make a big deal about what the Russians were up to before the election because he wanted to keep their support on the Iran deal.
My premise is it looks like there was some questionable stuff going on that should be looked into. If everything that was done was by the book that’s great everyone should be happy about that if not we should know. Just like we needed to know rather or not there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

The left got real worried once

Like they were right about Iraq.

Like they were right about the bush tax cuts creating a fantastic economy just before the recession.

Like they were right about Donald Trump‘s tax cuts for billionaires.

Like they were right about the Clinton foundation.

Like they were right about Obama being born in Kenya.

I’m still trying to find something they were actually right about.

They call themselves the right constantly and yet they seem to do nothing but be wrong.

Funny, me pointing that out, makes me right.

The right was correct about a lot of that stuff that you just posted. The left was deceiving in their russian collusion/obstruction witch hunt. The left continually lied with that false narrative. However, I wouldn't fret if I were you since the R's have nads the size of gnats and will not pursue.

My premise is it looks like there was some questionable stuff going on that should be looked into. If everything that was done was by the book that’s great everyone should be happy about that if not we should know. Just like we needed to know rather or not there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia

Since I don't think we still have the straight story on that, why would you want it on this?

The point was, you guys made it pretty clear, you'd have still supported Trump if there was video of him kissing Putin's ring...

That some people looked at him having too close of ties to Russia, that's kind of them doing their jobs.

OH MY GOD, OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TRIED TO DO THEIR JOBS!!!!

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
I warned of shit like this when the DHS and UN-patriotic Patriot Act were enacted.

We saw flashes of this with -among other things- Fast & Furious, the IRS targeting scam, and the Obama goons bullying and spying on the media.

Now we've come to the point that nobody involved is denying this shit happened...The finger pointing, recriminations, and CYAs have hit full stride.

Oh, this shit is real alright...And I doubt that we have done any more than scratch the surface here.

Like they were right about the bush tax cuts creating a fantastic economy just before the recession.

Like they were right about Donald Trump‘s tax cuts for billionaires.

Like they were right about the Clinton foundation.

Like they were right about Obama being born in Kenya.

I’m still trying to find something they were actually right about.

They call themselves the right constantly and yet they seem to do nothing but be wrong.

Funny, me pointing that out, makes me right.

Is that why Hillary, who’s husband had some education in the topic and said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President, insisted we invade Iraq?

So here we go, I guess.

This is no longer going to be some fevered conspiracy story born of one of Mark Levin's fevered hyper-partisan conspiracy books. It's no longer going to be the foundation of President Hannity's hyper-partisan radio and teevee shows, buttressed by the manic "reporting" of his small band of like-minded "investigative reporters" (Out-of-Control Sean Hannity Thumbs His Nose at Fox News Bosses).

It's no longer going to be this alternate-universe "blockbuster" narrative that a relatively small group of people know like the back of their hand, as if they're convinced that "Breaking Bad" or "Game of Thrones" are documentaries.

You're accusing the American government, all the way to the top, of conspiring to spy on and bring down a presidential candidate and an American President. Key players in this accusation include a Special Counsel, a former Director of National Intelligence, a former FBI Director, former Secretary of State and a former President. Not to mention any number of lower-level government conspirators. The Deep State.

Bottom line: If you folks are right about this whole thing, it's a huge, historic story and must be addressed with historic attention, seriousness and care. If it's just a product of your fevered alternate universe, you deserve whatever you get.

Hopefully we'll soon know, once and for all, what actually happened. If anything.
With your best explanation, explain this you fucking pathetic loser.

Explain this you fucking loser.

I expect for you to not explain any of those you fucking loser and do you know why?

Cause you ARE A FUCKING LOSER.

No other reason.

The problem is that the "evidence" has largely been provided by one hyper-partisan side of the spectrum. I don't care which side it comes from, but "evidence" like that is essentially worthless until fully proven and corroborated. Look at the mountains of "evidence" provided by Rachel Maddow on collusion.

The only side doing any serious investigation has been the "hyper-partisan" side.

Madcow produced no evidence of collusion...Only the same vagaries and innuendo that the rest of his media stooges echoed, which didn't add up to a popcorn fart.

So here we go, I guess.

With your best explanation, explain this you fucking pathetic loser.

I expect for you to not explain any of those you fucking loser and do you know why?

Cause you ARE A FUCKING LOSER.

No other reason.

Oh ouch! Dang!

:bye1:

Deep State implies a conspiracy to undermine the government.

Anyone who has worked with or for government knows that any undermining of government comes from individual inefficiencies, sloth, petty partisanship, and plain, old fashioned stupidity of government workers or all political stripes.

Government couldn't orchestrate a conspiracy if they tried.
And that's the reason they are being caught.
No one in the top levels of the DOJ/CIA/FBI EVER thought Trump would actually be elected so they got sloppy.
When Trump was elected these assholes were so fucking full of themselves they actually thought they could frame Trump and get him removed.
All round a bunch of fucking treasonous bastards!

The huge story is was their an attempted coup upon our government or not. Right now all of the evidence appears to be yes. So if Trump is not assassinated, we should see the culprits see justice.

If Trump remains alive and the whole thing fizzles away to oblivion with nothing happening, I’m not sure what the answer is.

I want to see a transcript of the "accidental" tarmac meeting between Bubba clinton and Lynch. What kind of deal did they make, how much was she paid? do you care?
All I care about is finding out what actually happened. And the "evidence" I hear about from either end of this means little to me, because I know how crazed and dishonest both ends can be.

I've heard a ton of "evidence" from Hannity, just as I've heard a ton of "evidence" from Maddow. Neither means much to me.

I think thats all any of us want, full disclosure of what really happened during and after the 2016 election. We are entitled to know why Hillary destroyed 30,000 emails and what they contained, we are entitled to know the entire story behind the uranium one deal and the russian dossier. We are entitled to know what exactly Strzok, Page, Comey, Brennan, and Clapper did during the election and what influence they were trying to exert from their high level civil service positions and whether it was illegal.

We are entitled to know if factions within our government were trying to execute a coup to remove a duly elected president. Any american who does not want these answers is either stupid or a total partisan hack.
Sure, we need to get it all out. But by "it", I'm talking about proven, corroborated facts.

For now, I'll take what the Right is saying at face value and I think everything should be flushed out. I'm just not convinced that the story is true, since the people telling it are not honest in my book.

What concerns me is that we are now at a point at which the two ends can't even agree on FACTS. That makes this a bit tougher.

OK Mac, I am going to give you the rundown on what MOST people have studied this on the right believe, just so you know, and don't have to fish.

1. Most journalists on the right believe, the FBI was DUPED by John Brennan to open this investigation, since the CIA has not the power to do this alone, and has no supeana power.

2. James Comey actually BELIEVED what he was saying, until maybe the last 6 to 10 months, and thought he was saving the country.

3. At some point, Comey realized that Brennan set him up, and it was Comey who demanded that the Steele Dossier be included in future FISA'S (while he was there in charge) because the Dossier eventually leads back to Brennan, and it was for CYA.

4. Mueller knew quickly that there was no collusion, as he interviewed Strozk and Paige, and they had nothing. Also, Wiseman, the Mueller pitbull, was told on August of 2016 that the dossier was fantasy, and of course, he told Mueller. Soooooooooo, he went to Rosenstein to get an updated scope memo, mid 2017, after being named Special Counsel. This is how they went after Cohen, and other aspects of the Trump team. (that is going to be released)

5. This is NOT the only dossier! I know, I know, what the hell am I talking about?!?!?!?!?! There are other dossiers, on other GOP candidates. When Admiral Rogers checked the queries into our secy-secy database, he discovered the unmaskings were predominantly GOP fundraisers, and people who had been tied to other GOP campaigns. In essence, the contractors were getting dirt! The only reason we are right now focusing on Trump, is because he was the eventual winner of the GOP primary. This also leads back to Brennan as his fingerprints are all over it, along with the State Departments. We do not yet know if one of the 3 contractors allowed access to the database, was Fusion GPS or not........at least the public does not know, I am sure the Trump team does.

6. Joseph Mifsud worked for Western Intelligence agencies, not RUSSIAN! After he was interviewed in 2017, he went off grid, and the only contact since then has been through his lawyer. He knows Steele, and Halper, proven fact........along with Richard Deerlove, former head of MI6! In fact, Halper and Deerlove taught a course together, I believe at Oxford, on surveillance, while this whole thing was going on! A couple of days AFTER President Trump was elected, Deerlove RESIGNED! 2 months later, Mifsud disappeared.

7. There is compelling evidence, that this investigation did NOT start in October of 2016, but rather late February, early April of 2016 with the alphabet agencies. NOTHING went through normal channels, everything went through higher ups, and avoided scrutiny of protocol channels. Theresa May knew about it, and in fact fought to STOP Trump from declassifying last time.

In closing------------>the Right is 90% positive that,

a. John Brennan was the driving force behind this fiasco.

b. The FBI was duped.

c. the state department got involved through the 3 contractors looking into our secy-secy database. (think Sally Yates)

d. On the way out the door, the Obama Administration changed the rules of intelligence sharing to cloud how this happened.

e. On some level, President Obama and Vice President Biden were involved, or at least informed of what was going on, since Lorretta Lynch HAD to be told of an investigation of this magnitude. The only way something like this could be authorized, had to be at the Oval Office level.

So now you know what we think, and facts point towards it being true. Sorry, but I am not going to lie to you.

So here we go, I guess.

Just like the left wing has accused the executive branch all the way to the top, of conspiring with Russia to alter our elections, and continue to do so even AFTER the witch hunt THEY instituted found no such thing occurred.

The arrogance of the deep state is such that the case is already proven. Scumbag traitors like John Brennan spend hours on low rated cable TV BRAGGING about how they used the federal government to influence and interfere with the 2016 election.

Nellie Ohr and Bruce Ohr OPENLY colluded with Fusion GPS to commission Russia through foreign spy Christopher Steel to fabricate slander which was leaked to Buzzfeed for the express purpose of altering the election. Bruce Ohr worked for the FBI at the time and reported his actions to James Comey and Barack Obama.

BTW, while I know you cut and pasted the above screed from one of the hate sites, that you did without attribution means you own it, so what "hyper-partisan conspiracy books" has Mark Levin written? :dunno:

He typically writes about the Constitution. Do you think the Constitution is a "conspiracy?"

The only side doing any serious investigation has been the "hyper-partisan" side.

Madcow produced no evidence of collusion...Only the same vagaries and innuendo that the rest of his media stooges echoed, which didn't add up to a popcorn fart.
Since nothing really surprises me at this point, this whole story could be true. I'd just like to know for sure. And given the fairly hysterical history of hyper-partisans, I'm gonna wait until the whole story is told.

This is a sitting President and some of his party going after the federal government. That's historic. So there's no room for emotion or assumptions here.

The peter strzok emails, were not from hyper-partisans. The actions of Mueller, with his witch hunt and his quibbling in his final report, were not provided by hyper-partisans.
They weren't? Which news organizations have been reporting on them?

I've read the actual material, from multiple sources. Unless the emails and the final report out there, is falsified, then it came from the actual actors, not the reporting agency.

You seem to be leaning already, to blaming, or at least focusing on the messenger, instead of the actual information.

That you don't see the MSM reporting, or at least not reporting much on information damaging to the liberal agenda, is not evidence that the reporting by the other side is thus biased.

It is just as possible that the LACK of reporting is driven by partisan bias.
I've seen several years, going back to the Obama years, of non-stop accusations, conspiracy theories and "we've got 'em this time". I think we both know that.

Neither end of our spectrum has any credibility to me for precisely that reason. Prove this stuff beyond a reasonable doubt, and I'm with ya.

I did not find Birtherism, nor Pizza Gate, nor Vince Foster to have the hard evidence AND the open behaviors of this one to support it.

Say what, What hard evidence? with file gate they found the files in Hillary's secretary office after the Star report

There is no doubt the Deep State exists. It has been in place for decades. However I would question just about anything promoted by Hannity and Levin. Partisans of either party can’t be trusted.

There is no doubt you're full of shit. There is no Deep State. That's a lie Putin tells Trump and you believe it.
It wasn't that long ago that the deep state was understood by the left. Then, along comes Trump, who hi jacks the concept and the cognitive ability of Democrats and the left's concept is effectively neutralized. It is scary how easily persuaded the American populace is.

The Deep State Hiding in Plain Sight | Season 3 Episode 8 | Moyers & Company

So here we go, I guess.

Just like the left wing has accused the executive branch all the way to the top, of conspiring with Russia to alter our elections, and continue to do so even AFTER the witch hunt THEY instituted found no such thing occurred.

The arrogance of the deep state is such that the case is already proven. Scumbag traitors like John Brennan spend hours on low rated cable TV BRAGGING about how they used the federal government to influence and interfere with the 2016 election.

Nellie Ohr and Bruce Ohr OPENLY colluded with Fusion GPS to commission Russia through foreign spy Christopher Steel to fabricate slander which was leaked to Buzzfeed for the express purpose of altering the election. Bruce Ohr worked for the FBI at the time and reported his actions to James Comey and Barack Obama.

BTW, while I know you cut and pasted the above screed from one of the hate sites, that you did without attribution means you own it, so what "hyper-partisan conspiracy books" has Mark Levin written? :dunno:

He typically writes about the Constitution. Do you think the Constitution is a "conspiracy?"
Um, no.

:dunno:

Since nothing really surprises me at this point, this whole story could be true. I'd just like to know for sure. And given the fairly hysterical history of hyper-partisans, I'm gonna wait until the whole story is told.

This is a sitting President and some of his party going after the federal government. That's historic. So there's no room for emotion or assumptions here.
You pathetic idiot.

My premise is it looks like there was some questionable stuff going on that should be looked into. If everything that was done was by the book that’s great everyone should be happy about that if not we should know. Just like we needed to know rather or not there was any collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia

Since I don't think we still have the straight story on that, why would you want it on this?

The point was, you guys made it pretty clear, you'd have still supported Trump if there was video of him kissing Putin's ring...

That some people looked at him having too close of ties to Russia, that's kind of them doing their jobs.

OH MY GOD, OUR INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES TRIED TO DO THEIR JOBS!!!!

The Intelligence Agencies didn't tell President Trump anything about it however. IF there were Russian operatives in the Trump campaign, the FBI and CIA should have notified the candidate.

But what happened instead was that there WEREN'T Russian operatives in the Trump campaign, even though the FBI and CIA tried to plant them. Fortunately, President Trump's people were smart enough not to hire Russian plants like Stefan Halper

Forum List

Back